Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] The Brewing Pub! (Level 10 Cauldron)
1 2 3 4 5
Hello! I'm excited to say hello to the forums and someone - the lovely @NorthernLiights - suggested to me that I offer a transmutation service to up my Baldwin level. So here goes nothing! The rules are pretty simple:

Basically, just post here to reserve a slot, and then let me know what item/s (up to three for each slot, one slot can be reserved per person) you'd like me to make and give me the raw materials and treasure. I'll plop it all in there and then give you the finished item you requested! Easy!

NOTE: I will usually tag you in a post that lists current orders, so you can keep track of the progress. Please keep an eye out for that!
~*Slot One*~
~*Slot Two*~
~*Slot Three*~
~*Items I Can Make: ANY Level 10 or Lower Items!*~
Hello! I'm excited to say hello to the forums and someone - the lovely @NorthernLiights - suggested to me that I offer a transmutation service to up my Baldwin level. So here goes nothing! The rules are pretty simple:

Basically, just post here to reserve a slot, and then let me know what item/s (up to three for each slot, one slot can be reserved per person) you'd like me to make and give me the raw materials and treasure. I'll plop it all in there and then give you the finished item you requested! Easy!

NOTE: I will usually tag you in a post that lists current orders, so you can keep track of the progress. Please keep an eye out for that!
~*Slot One*~
~*Slot Two*~
~*Slot Three*~
~*Items I Can Make: ANY Level 10 or Lower Items!*~
plague_flight_banner_by_dinocyanide-d8tx18y.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2355214][img]https://i.imgur.com/BcNU4EA.gif[/img][/url] Glad I could help! To everyone who knows me, it's the same service I offer here: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2391795/1]Click![/url] However, Philosodrake is in need of some major baldwin leveling so they can make some desires genes for themselves so I encourage you all to give them a hand! <3 @Philosodrake - You can leverage some of the language I use in my thread linked above so everyone understands. And let them know what level you're currently at! So they know what items you can brew. [/center]
BcNU4EA.gif

Glad I could help!

To everyone who knows me, it's the same service I offer here: Click!

However, Philosodrake is in need of some major baldwin leveling so they can make some desires genes for themselves so I encourage you all to give them a hand!

<3

@Philosodrake - You can leverage some of the language I use in my thread linked above so everyone understands.

And let them know what level you're currently at! So they know what items you can brew.
Bumping this so people can see it! Finally got everything in order.
Bumping this so people can see it! Finally got everything in order.
id love to send you some stuff @Philosodrake :)
id love to send you some stuff @Philosodrake :)
733EAYl.png
Level 8 has been achieved! Any more requests are welcome, all three slots are currently OPEN.
Level 8 has been achieved! Any more requests are welcome, all three slots are currently OPEN.
@Philosodrake I need to request the creation of glass beakers and then a white lab coat?
@Philosodrake I need to request the creation of glass beakers and then a white lab coat?
i3HjH85.png
Currently brewing: (as of 18:49 Flight Rising Time) 1 pair Glass Beaker for @LeviathanDemon.

Currently brewing: (as of 19:32 Flight Rising Time) 1 White Lab Coat for @LeviathanDemon.
Currently brewing: (as of 18:49 Flight Rising Time) 1 pair Glass Beaker for @LeviathanDemon.

Currently brewing: (as of 19:32 Flight Rising Time) 1 White Lab Coat for @LeviathanDemon.
@Philosodrake
Do you do transmutations and how many can you do at a time?
@Philosodrake
Do you do transmutations and how many can you do at a time?
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
Currently Brewing: (as of 20:10 Flight Rising Time) 1 White Lab Coat for @LeviathanDemon.

Currently Brewing: Melting down 3 Dire Wooden Toys for @L1BR4. (3/3 complete.)
Currently Brewing: (as of 20:10 Flight Rising Time) 1 White Lab Coat for @LeviathanDemon.

Currently Brewing: Melting down 3 Dire Wooden Toys for @L1BR4. (3/3 complete.)
Could I trouble you for lab gloves?
Could I trouble you for lab gloves?
i3HjH85.png
1 2 3 4 5