Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] Festival Skins/Accents Galore!
I have too many old skins clogging up my hoard and I want them to go away. At least, the ones I'll never use.

These are the *only* festival skins I am interested in trading for, and I'm *only* interested in trading for these skins.

Otherwise, I'm happy to sell these skins at LAH or even lower depending on the price. Gems or treasure are preferred, but I may also trade for items on my profile wishlist.

I'm subbed to the thread so please don't worry about pinging me!

Retired Non-Festival
(Kickstarter reward)

Festival (most all are retired)

I have more skins from past this time, but these are mostly all retired. If there's something you're looking for from after this point just ask, I might still have it, although at this point I only collect/buy skins I want to keep.
I have too many old skins clogging up my hoard and I want them to go away. At least, the ones I'll never use.

These are the *only* festival skins I am interested in trading for, and I'm *only* interested in trading for these skins.

Otherwise, I'm happy to sell these skins at LAH or even lower depending on the price. Gems or treasure are preferred, but I may also trade for items on my profile wishlist.

I'm subbed to the thread so please don't worry about pinging me!

Retired Non-Festival
(Kickstarter reward)

Festival (most all are retired)

I have more skins from past this time, but these are mostly all retired. If there's something you're looking for from after this point just ask, I might still have it, although at this point I only collect/buy skins I want to keep.
KVbkgOZ.png