Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free max level cauldron [open/slow]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54
[Center][size=5]~Welcome to Willo's brewing~[/size=5] [Size=2]All you need to do is comment below what you would like! If I'm currently working on an order please ask to be added to my pinglist. [B][u]Transmuting mats will cost 1kt/1g for the each mat and converting will cost an additional 1kt/1g on top of the needed 100t/500t. [/B][/u] Sorry y'all, I just can't do melting for free anymore :( Festival brewing and item brewing are free, though! **Please note that if you don't respond to my ping withing 24 hours I'll reopen my thread** [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img]Tips are much appreciated [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] [/Size=2] [Size=3]What I won't brew:[/Size=3] [Size=2]* Melting mat/conversion orders over 30 * Prismatic tokens- only one will be brewed and it will be on the last day of the festival, no exceptions * Festival currency [/Size=2] [B][s][size=3] Howdy everyone, I'm currently working a manufacturing job for the summer full-time (5am-3:30pm or 5:30pm cst M-F), so I can only respond to pings every few hours when I get a break. Please be patient with me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can[/B][/size=3][/s] [Size=3]Currently Brewing:[/size=3] [Size=2] N/A [/size=2] [Size=3] Up Next: [/size=3] [Size=2] N/A [/size=2] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/cauldron_loading.gif[/img] [Size=3]Pinglist:[/Size=3] PumpkinPepper: when transmutation slot opens [Size=3]Current level:[/Size=3] [Size=2]Max![/Size=2] [URL=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2135917#post_2135917] Full Brewing Guide [/URL] [Size=5][u] PLEASE STOP PINGING ME I'M SUBBED[/u][/size=5] [Size=3]Also, please stop posting on my Forum if you're just going to delete it right afterwards. [/SIZE=3] [/center] [Size=3]Updates [/size=3] 7/25/18 Festival currency will no longer be brewed. Prismatic tokens, skins, and familiars will still be brewable. 8/15/18 The max for melting has been lowered to 30 1/24/19 A no brew list has been created due to issues with orders or payments The no brew list: [Size=1][color=ivory]DuskofDawn12[/size=1]
~Welcome to Willo's brewing~

All you need to do is comment below what you would like! If I'm currently working on an order please ask to be added to my pinglist. Transmuting mats will cost 1kt/1g for the each mat and converting will cost an additional 1kt/1g on top of the needed 100t/500t. Sorry y'all, I just can't do melting for free anymore :( Festival brewing and item brewing are free, though!
**Please note that if you don't respond to my ping withing 24 hours I'll reopen my thread**
icon_treasure.pngTips are much appreciated icon_gems.png

What I won't brew:
* Melting mat/conversion orders over 30
* Prismatic tokens- only one will be brewed and it will be on the last day of the festival, no exceptions
* Festival currency

Howdy everyone, I'm currently working a manufacturing job for the summer full-time (5am-3:30pm or 5:30pm cst M-F), so I can only respond to pings every few hours when I get a break. Please be patient with me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can

Currently Brewing:

N/A

Up Next:

N/A

cauldron_loading.gif

Pinglist:
PumpkinPepper: when transmutation slot opens

Current level:
Max!

Full Brewing Guide

PLEASE STOP PINGING ME I'M SUBBED
Also, please stop posting on my Forum if you're just going to delete it right afterwards.

Updates
7/25/18 Festival currency will no longer be brewed. Prismatic tokens, skins, and familiars will still be brewable.
8/15/18 The max for melting has been lowered to 30
1/24/19 A no brew list has been created due to issues with orders or payments

The no brew list:
DuskofDawn12
Would you brew 10 apparel for me, please? ^u^
Would you brew 10 apparel for me, please? ^u^
@Holone
Send me a message with which pieces along with the materials needed, please
@Holone
Send me a message with which pieces along with the materials needed, please
Oh my... I don't know why I wrote brew. I meant melt, sorry :c
Oh my... I don't know why I wrote brew. I meant melt, sorry :c
@Holone
In that case just send me a crossroad with your payment and the apparel and I'll get started!
@Holone
In that case just send me a crossroad with your payment and the apparel and I'll get started!
@Willotree can you brew items?
@Willotree can you brew items?
tumblr_ozug4sbGtU1wvvm88o1_100.pngtumblr_p1dqd7XVPE1wvvm88o5_100.png
@Snakefang7
Currently no, but once I finish the order for Holone I most definitely can. Would you like me to ping you when their order is done?
@Snakefang7
Currently no, but once I finish the order for Holone I most definitely can. Would you like me to ping you when their order is done?
@Willotree sure!
@Willotree sure!
tumblr_ozug4sbGtU1wvvm88o1_100.pngtumblr_p1dqd7XVPE1wvvm88o5_100.png
i'd be interested in transmutations, please lmk when you're open!
i'd be interested in transmutations, please lmk when you're open!
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
@Snakefang7
I'm ready for your order! Just send me a message or a crossroad when you're ready
@Snakefang7
I'm ready for your order! Just send me a message or a crossroad when you're ready
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 53 54