Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [QCK SALE] gem mp/retired&boss fams
1 2 3
@insufferablecrab

How much for the rest of the buccaneer set that is left? And any old skins or accents you would take in trade? Otherwise I will need to pay in gems and treasure.
@insufferablecrab

How much for the rest of the buccaneer set that is left? And any old skins or accents you would take in trade? Otherwise I will need to pay in gems and treasure.
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@paintminion

would 600 g for the pieces that are left be okay? sorry, I'm only interested in pure currency - I'm happy to take treasure at a 1 g : 950 t rate!
@paintminion

would 600 g for the pieces that are left be okay? sorry, I'm only interested in pure currency - I'm happy to take treasure at a 1 g : 950 t rate!
LReekoc.pngVb8Zy1t.pngUFSreAu.png4pMcrX5.pngSPI4wQd.pngpAROQfr.pngXix4Exy.png9qfRnTI.pngIYwzawP.png
LO5e1ZZ.png
@insufferablecrab

How about 550 for the 4 you have left?
@insufferablecrab

How about 550 for the 4 you have left?
An open book that reads Stories & Poetry MJ 24uZeuhOu.pngBk78Myp.pngLaSYQ19.gif8d7o509.png
@paintminion

okay then! I'll send a CR c;
@paintminion

okay then! I'll send a CR c;
LReekoc.pngVb8Zy1t.pngUFSreAu.png4pMcrX5.pngSPI4wQd.pngpAROQfr.pngXix4Exy.png9qfRnTI.pngIYwzawP.png
LO5e1ZZ.png
@insufferablecrab

Thank you!
@insufferablecrab

Thank you!
@insufferablecrab how much would you be looking for for the gossamer bundle? c:
@insufferablecrab how much would you be looking for for the gossamer bundle? c:
tumblr_oo9xwcsXE61ugssd3o8_250.png

@knight

sorry about the long wait for the reply. I'd be looking for around 1000g!
@knight

sorry about the long wait for the reply. I'd be looking for around 1000g!
LO5e1ZZ.png
@insufferablecrab
I can take privateer's boots, coat, hat, and cutlass. Paying with treasure if ok? 500 x 950t = 475000t Who starts the CR? :o
@insufferablecrab
I can take privateer's boots, coat, hat, and cutlass. Paying with treasure if ok? 500 x 950t = 475000t Who starts the CR? :o
+10h FR time. I hoard frogs. fakefrog_by_sysirauta-d9p2aeq.png
@Sysirauta

I'll send the CR c; thank you!
@Sysirauta

I'll send the CR c; thank you!
LO5e1ZZ.png
@insufferablecrab Could you hold the [item=gossamer flame regalia] for a day or two for me? I just need a few hundred more gems. I definitely won't take more than a day :)
@insufferablecrab

Could you hold the Gossamer Flame Regalia for a day or two for me?
I just need a few hundred more gems. I definitely won't take more than a day :)
1 2 3