Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4
[item=Frost Delver] [b]Frost Delver:[/b] LAH = (only mine on -- 8kG currently, usually 13-15kG) Selling for only [b]8000GEMS[/b]. I'll accept treasure, gems, and even items as partial payment. Offering a Coatl breed change as part of the trade will get you 3000Gems off of the price! BONUS: Buying the Frost Delver gets you [item=vista: golem workshop][b]Vista - Golem Workshop[/b] for FREE as an addition. I'm also 100% willing to entertain haggling/lower offers! The Frost Delver is on the AH right now for 8kG and the Vista is also on for separate purchase or proof of ownership! Ping or PM me!

Frost Delver Frost Delver: LAH = (only mine on -- 8kG currently, usually 13-15kG)

Selling for only 8000GEMS. I'll accept treasure, gems, and even items as partial payment. Offering a Coatl breed change as part of the trade will get you 3000Gems off of the price!

BONUS:
Buying the Frost Delver gets you Vista: Golem Workshop Vista - Golem Workshop for FREE as an addition.

I'm also 100% willing to entertain haggling/lower offers! The Frost Delver is on the AH right now for 8kG and the Vista is also on for separate purchase or proof of ownership!

Ping or PM me!
kay, she/her
fr +3, usa / shop
cute_chibi_hauttie_by_kyasaki-db5z4pm.png
@ferid
pinging myself really quickly or i'll lose this
@ferid
pinging myself really quickly or i'll lose this
kay, she/her
fr +3, usa / shop
Good luck! I just sold my second Frost Delver. Haven't had any luck dropping the vista yet though :P
Good luck! I just sold my second Frost Delver. Haven't had any luck dropping the vista yet though :P
pSa6ojx.png
Thanks! Nice to know that something that pricey can actually be sold, lol. Good luck with the vista!
Thanks! Nice to know that something that pricey can actually be sold, lol. Good luck with the vista!
kay, she/her
fr +3, usa / shop
update: added ethereal trickster to selling list
update: added ethereal trickster to selling list
kay, she/her
fr +3, usa / shop
^
^
kay, she/her
fr +3, usa / shop