Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [ON HOLD] Kiwi Collects Things
1 2 3
[center][item=Meal Moth][item=Blue Honeycomb][item=Ruby-Throated Hummingbird][item=White-Eared Hummingbird][item=Blue-Throated Hummingbird][item=Dustwing Hummingbird][item=Chewy Tentacle][item=Squirming Tentacle][item=Golden Coa Moth][item=Twilight Jewel Moth][item=Polar Wooly][item=Wooly Bear][/center] [center]Buying any of these items for food price! Insects: 60t per Food Point Seafood: 65t per Food Point Meat: 55t per Food Point Plants: 30t per Food Point [/center] [center]I'm also buying:[/center] [center][item=Duskrats][item=Enchanted Remains][item=Bottled Bones][item=Carpenter Wax][item=Moth-eaten Mith Doll][item=Stuffed Mith][item=Silver Pocketwatch][item=Copper Pocketwatch][/center] At a varying rate of 50t-500t per item, depending on the item. Please comment below if you have any of these for sale. Please ping me @kiwipen in your response so I may answer.
Meal Moth Blue Honeycomb Ruby-Throated Hummingbird White-Eared Hummingbird Blue-Throated Hummingbird Dustwing Hummingbird Chewy Tentacle Squirming Tentacle Golden Coa Moth Twilight Jewel Moth Polar Wooly Wooly Bear
Buying any of these items for food price!
Insects: 60t per Food Point
Seafood: 65t per Food Point
Meat: 55t per Food Point
Plants: 30t per Food Point

I'm also buying:
Enchanted Remains Bottled Bones Carpenter Wax Moth-eaten Mith Doll Stuffed Mith Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch

At a varying rate of 50t-500t per item, depending on the item.

Please comment below if you have any of these for sale. Please ping me @kiwipen in your response so I may answer.
@kiwipen I have 76 enchanted remains and 82 bottled bones ^^
@kiwipen I have 76 enchanted remains and 82 bottled bones ^^
6mWOUG0.png
Would you be willing to part with them for 80t apiece?
That's 6080 treasure for the Enchanted Remains, and 6560 for the Bottled Bones for a total of 12640 Treasure ^^

@Runi
Would you be willing to part with them for 80t apiece?
That's 6080 treasure for the Enchanted Remains, and 6560 for the Bottled Bones for a total of 12640 Treasure ^^

@Runi
@kiwipen sounds good; i'll set up a CR :)
@kiwipen sounds good; i'll set up a CR :)
6mWOUG0.png
Bump ^^
Bump ^^
@kiwipen

I have 7 Golden Coa Moths, 12 Twilight Jewel Moths, and 3 copper pocket watches, if you're interested!
@kiwipen

I have 7 Golden Coa Moths, 12 Twilight Jewel Moths, and 3 copper pocket watches, if you're interested!
baizhuchib2.png ..
Call me Zhu!
× EST
× Female
× Earth
× Art Shop / Accents
@kiwipen

I have 50 Blue-Throated Hummingbird (150 food points x 55=8250t) and 5 Carpenter Wax.
@kiwipen

I have 50 Blue-Throated Hummingbird (150 food points x 55=8250t) and 5 Carpenter Wax.
ngw7WrY.png
@kiwipen I have 56 meal moths. If you give me 500 per then that's 28tk. That's about half the price that's on the AH. If you give me 500 per and an extra random familiar that I can throw in Baldwin later then I'll deal.
@kiwipen I have 56 meal moths. If you give me 500 per then that's 28tk. That's about half the price that's on the AH. If you give me 500 per and an extra random familiar that I can throw in Baldwin later then I'll deal.
XriSV9h.gif
@Ekksu

Would you like 6k for the pocket watches? 1300 treasure for the golden coa moths, 2250 for the twilight jewel moths? The total would be 9950treasure, which I would glady round up to an even 10k C:

@Darthiel

I'd be willing to buy the hummingbirds at your price of 8250t plus 50t per Carpenter wax for a grand total of 8500t C:

@CrazyRedFire

I'd be willing to buy at your price if you are willing to hold onto them for me until I muster up the rest of the funds. I have about 30kt writing this right now. Are you willing to lower the 28k for any more familiars, as I have acquired a ton of junk ones.
@Ekksu

Would you like 6k for the pocket watches? 1300 treasure for the golden coa moths, 2250 for the twilight jewel moths? The total would be 9950treasure, which I would glady round up to an even 10k C:

@Darthiel

I'd be willing to buy the hummingbirds at your price of 8250t plus 50t per Carpenter wax for a grand total of 8500t C:

@CrazyRedFire

I'd be willing to buy at your price if you are willing to hold onto them for me until I muster up the rest of the funds. I have about 30kt writing this right now. Are you willing to lower the 28k for any more familiars, as I have acquired a ton of junk ones.
@kiwipen

That sounds good to me! I can send the CR c:
@kiwipen

That sounds good to me! I can send the CR c:
baizhuchib2.png ..
Call me Zhu!
× EST
× Female
× Earth
× Art Shop / Accents
1 2 3