Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | L25 Free Baldwin Service
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39
@Zally95

You may send the materials in batches too if that's easier :)
If you send the materials for the Beakers first, it'll give you 2 more hours to get the other materials :)
@Zally95

You may send the materials in batches too if that's easier :)
If you send the materials for the Beakers first, it'll give you 2 more hours to get the other materials :)
BPpOUJu.png
@blueleafthewolf

In half an hour the cauldron will be emtpy :)
Zally doesn't have the materials yet and I could take the next person on the list from ^^
So if you could send over your materials and treasure I can start on your Egg :)
@blueleafthewolf

In half an hour the cauldron will be emtpy :)
Zally doesn't have the materials yet and I could take the next person on the list from ^^
So if you could send over your materials and treasure I can start on your Egg :)
BPpOUJu.png
@elpide
I need the glasses making and all that **** first so should i send over those materials? *is saving up to be able to afford the eggs recipe XD)
@elpide
I need the glasses making and all that **** first so should i send over those materials? *is saving up to be able to afford the eggs recipe XD)
Dream Dragon: Orca/Orca/(radioactive/seaform/sanguine)
ebyphGV.png
@blueleafthewolf

Jup send over those materials and I'll message you again before I start with the egg :) (And keep the materials for the egg until I message you too ^^ )
@blueleafthewolf

Jup send over those materials and I'll message you again before I start with the egg :) (And keep the materials for the egg until I message you too ^^ )
BPpOUJu.png
@elpide okay! ^-^
@elpide okay! ^-^
Dream Dragon: Orca/Orca/(radioactive/seaform/sanguine)
ebyphGV.png
@Elpide She turned out pretty nice! I'm actually happy with her color combo. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27302949] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/273030/27302949_350.png[/img] [/url] I plan to give her Skink/Spinner/Contour or glimmer.
@Elpide She turned out pretty nice! I'm actually happy with her color combo.

27302949_350.png

I plan to give her Skink/Spinner/Contour or glimmer.
CLu4BqN.png
@Asina

Pretty!! :D
@Asina

Pretty!! :D
BPpOUJu.png
@StardustDr4gon

In three hours the cauldron will be empty :) So if you could send your materials I can begin right away
@StardustDr4gon

In three hours the cauldron will be empty :) So if you could send your materials I can begin right away
BPpOUJu.png
@StardustDr4gon

The cauldron is empty :) Send over your materials when you're ready
@StardustDr4gon

The cauldron is empty :) Send over your materials when you're ready
BPpOUJu.png
@Elpide
Im so sorry. I forgot to tell you that I won a scroll in a raffle, so I am not looking to brew one anymore. I forgot I put my name on your list. You should just let the person after me go. Sorry.
@Elpide
Im so sorry. I forgot to tell you that I won a scroll in a raffle, so I am not looking to brew one anymore. I forgot I put my name on your list. You should just let the person after me go. Sorry.
tastefulmarketing.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39