Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | FREE Baldwin Cauldron lv 14 [OPEN]
[center][img]http://i1374.photobucket.com/albums/ag439/NED89/cauldronL_zpsxfp6btqs.png[/img][b][size=5]Cauldron for rent![/size][/b][img]http://i1374.photobucket.com/albums/ag439/NED89/cauldronR_zps9tqy9q50.png[/img][/center] I want to reach the maximum Baldwin level, but I've ran out of things to brew for myself and putting them on the AH is very slow, so I'm renting out my cauldron! [b]I will brew things for you in exchange for the ingredients and brewing fee, no extra payments. My cauldron is currently level 14; For the shorter brewing times I'll try to send you the item as soon as it's ready, for longer ones such as the genes I'll be leaving them overnight [/b](I sleep between 13:00 and 00:00 FR time) I'm also selling some items in exchange for their ingredients! [b]I currently have:[/b] [item=light tome] [b]2975t;[/b] Ingredients: [item=grey slime][item=yellow goo][item=sizzling phosphorus][item=grouse basilisk field notes][item=light runestone] [item=wind tome] [b]2975t;[/b] Ingredients: [item=white slime][item=green ooze][item=irradiated alchemical reduction][item=forest field guide][item=wind runestone]
cauldronL_zpsxfp6btqs.pngCauldron for rent!cauldronR_zps9tqy9q50.png

I want to reach the maximum Baldwin level, but I've ran out of things to brew for myself and putting them on the AH is very slow, so I'm renting out my cauldron!

I will brew things for you in exchange for the ingredients and brewing fee, no extra payments. My cauldron is currently level 14;
For the shorter brewing times I'll try to send you the item as soon as it's ready, for longer ones such as the genes I'll be leaving them overnight
(I sleep between 13:00 and 00:00 FR time)

I'm also selling some items in exchange for their ingredients!

I currently have:

Light Tome 2975t; Ingredients:
Grey Slime Yellow Goo Sizzling Phosphorus Grouse Basilisk Field Notes Light Runestone

Wind Tome 2975t; Ingredients:
White Slime Green Ooze Irradiated Alchemical Reduction Forest Field Guide Wind Runestone
hZHHXnV.png
Bump!
Bump!
hZHHXnV.png
Bump!
Bump!
hZHHXnV.png