Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Poems For Sale!
1 2 3 4 5
[center][img]http://www.toonpool.com/user/856/files/poem_544155.jpg[/img][/center] [center]This sale is simple, just tell me what Dragon you wish me to write a poem about, and I will! But, you have to first ping me, tell me some things about said dragon (e.g. Job, hobbies, maybe a quick summary.) Also, please tell me if you want the poem to rhyme. Here is an example of a non-rhyming poem, [u]Scavenge[/u] Her father died not even days after she was born. Her mother sad and depressed, barely able to take care of herself let alone her little egg. Too upset to go hunting, to upset to even get up. The clan leader ordered the egg to be taken. Taken away not because of its mother, but because of its appearance. The egg was rather small. The egg was strangely colored. The egg was cracked. The soldiers flew through the Ashfall Waste in search of where to drop the little egg. The egg began to move. It twitched. But no sooner then the twitching began had it stopped. The soldiers looked at each other. The soldiers looked away. The clan leader only told them to rid his clan of the egg. He didn't say where. He didn't say how. The soldiers found themselves in the nature flight. As they swooped over it. They dropped the egg. As they flew back to the fire flight. They hadn't realized. The egg hadn't been broken.[/center] [center][u]Here is an example of a poem that does rhyme,[/u] (I gave this poem to a Dragon in Deramadus' clan)[/center] [center][u]Gigginox[/u][/center] [center]Urgently awaken, night was when we were taken. Forced to leave, though unsure why, it was either go, or die. Chased away by a monstrous beast, that night was a fright, to say the least. The closest to me perished, I had nothing left to cherish. My best friend was gone, I grieved till dawn. But, now I rule, unlike him, I am not cruel. Though I have yet to forget, the death my parents met. For I, revenge is not, and me killing, is a long shot[/center] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- For payment I would like 10kt, but prices are negotiable. I would also accept gems at a 1:700 ratio. I will PM you with your poem once it is finished. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][b]Muffin[/b][/center] [center]I am a sad muffin all alone in the oven I have but one sprinkle I am alone. All the other muffins left me, they have been eaten. I am the only survivor oh how I wish i could be eaten. I am a lonely muffin. My sprinkle fell off. I cannot find him. I am all alone.[/center] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Slots: 1) 2) 3) 4) 5)
poem_544155.jpg
This sale is simple, just tell me what Dragon you wish me to write a poem about, and I will!
But, you have to first ping me, tell me some things about said dragon (e.g. Job, hobbies, maybe a quick summary.) Also, please tell me if you want the poem to rhyme.

Here is an example of a non-rhyming poem,

Scavenge

Her father died not even days after she was born.
Her mother sad and depressed, barely able to take care of herself let alone her little egg.
Too upset to go hunting, to upset to even get up.
The clan leader ordered the egg to be taken.
Taken away not because of its mother, but because of its appearance.
The egg was rather small.
The egg was strangely colored.
The egg was cracked.
The soldiers flew through the Ashfall Waste in search of where to drop the little egg.
The egg began to move.
It twitched.
But no sooner then the twitching began had it stopped.
The soldiers looked at each other.
The soldiers looked away.
The clan leader only told them to rid his clan of the egg.
He didn't say where.
He didn't say how.
The soldiers found themselves in the nature flight.
As they swooped over it.
They dropped the egg.
As they flew back to the fire flight.
They hadn't realized.
The egg hadn't been broken.

Here is an example of a poem that does rhyme,
(I gave this poem to a Dragon in Deramadus' clan)

Gigginox
Urgently awaken,
night was when we were taken.
Forced to leave, though unsure why,
it was either go, or die.
Chased away by a monstrous beast,
that night was a fright, to say the least.
The closest to me perished,
I had nothing left to cherish.
My best friend was gone,
I grieved till dawn.
But, now I rule,
unlike him, I am not cruel.
Though I have yet to forget,
the death my parents met.
For I, revenge is not,
and me killing, is a long shot

For payment I would like 10kt, but prices are negotiable. I would also accept gems at a 1:700 ratio.
I will PM you with your poem once it is finished.
Muffin
I am a sad muffin all alone in the oven
I have but one sprinkle
I am alone.

All the other muffins left me,
they have been eaten.

I am the only survivor
oh how I wish i could be eaten.

I am a lonely muffin.

My sprinkle fell off.

I cannot find him.

I am all alone.

Slots:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
vDTb4.gifgHB8M.gif4Dqkp.gifVIxRK.gifgk46z.gifLppfW.gifxn0hG.gifs44M8.gif

Click on the eggs/ hatchlings to help me raise them!
@Clareira This sounds fun~ Would you like to give my Shoreline a go? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24007011] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/240071/24007011_350.png[/img] [/url] Her bio goes into more detail, but basically she is an adventurer who was captured, tortured and turned forever young by a pair of mad scientists. Which she resents because she wants to age and not remain a baby forever. Would you like payment for this at all? //also if I don't reply it's because I've fallen asleep
@Clareira
This sounds fun~ Would you like to give my Shoreline a go?

24007011_350.png

Her bio goes into more detail, but basically she is an adventurer who was captured, tortured and turned forever young by a pair of mad scientists. Which she resents because she wants to age and not remain a baby forever.

Would you like payment for this at all?
//also if I don't reply it's because I've fallen asleep
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
@*******

I will write a poem for her! :)
I would also like payment. Does 10kt sound fair? Prices are negotiable.
@*******

I will write a poem for her! :)
I would also like payment. Does 10kt sound fair? Prices are negotiable.

@*******

I think I finished it, ping me when you want me to send it. :)

Also, if there is anything wrong with it, please tell me and I will try my best to change it, to fit Shoreline's bio better.
@*******

I think I finished it, ping me when you want me to send it. :)

Also, if there is anything wrong with it, please tell me and I will try my best to change it, to fit Shoreline's bio better.

Bump /\
Bump /\

Bump /\
Bump /\

@Clareira
Sorry for the late reply ;;
I'm ready now, I'll send a PM with the payment and you can reply with it there if you like~ Thank you so much!
@Clareira
Sorry for the late reply ;;
I'm ready now, I'll send a PM with the payment and you can reply with it there if you like~ Thank you so much!
ethanol_by_dislike_like-dbg3xow.png
@Clareira Ooh! Me! Though I believe this thread would go on the art sales forum? ;> [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22451458] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/224515/22451458_350.png[/img] [/url] She has a bio and a personality done so you can use those as reference. But feel free to use your creativity!
@Clareira

Ooh! Me! Though I believe this thread would go on the art sales forum? ;>

22451458_350.png

She has a bio and a personality done so you can use those as reference. But feel free to use your creativity!
@MsGrump

I guess so, I might transfer it but I will probably do that tomorrow.

Anyways, I would love to write your dragon a bio! :)
@MsGrump

I guess so, I might transfer it but I will probably do that tomorrow.

Anyways, I would love to write your dragon a bio! :)

@MsGrump

Your poem is finished! Just ping me when you want me to send it over. :)
@MsGrump

Your poem is finished! Just ping me when you want me to send it over. :)

1 2 3 4 5