Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Wanted : Light + others Sprites :D
1 2 3
Hello :D

As some of you may already know, I'm currently on a Sprites Quest :D

You can see the thread I made about it here : http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/3#19805887

I already got the Shadow, Nature, Water and Earth Sprites.

I plan to also get the Plague, Wind, Lightning, Arcane, Fire and Light.

I'm currently saving for the Ice Sprite.

But as we all know, the Light Sprite is the most expensive, so I wanted to get started with possible negociations about this one before the prices get too high.

The only thing I have, it's that I can pay in treasures and gems for the Sprites, since I know I don't have anything valuable...

So, is someone willing to talk about it ?

I'm also open to talks about the Plague, Lightning, Arcane and Fire Sprites if you want ^^

The base ratio for the talks would be 1g:700t and the LAH (Lowest Auction House) price :D

I plan to take the Light Sprite last, since it's the most expensive and depending of how the negociations goes ^^

Don't hesitate to ping me if you're interested to talk : I'll answer you even if it's not immediately because of the timezone :D

Selfping to not lose the thread @edra
Hello :D

As some of you may already know, I'm currently on a Sprites Quest :D

You can see the thread I made about it here : http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1849563/3#19805887

I already got the Shadow, Nature, Water and Earth Sprites.

I plan to also get the Plague, Wind, Lightning, Arcane, Fire and Light.

I'm currently saving for the Ice Sprite.

But as we all know, the Light Sprite is the most expensive, so I wanted to get started with possible negociations about this one before the prices get too high.

The only thing I have, it's that I can pay in treasures and gems for the Sprites, since I know I don't have anything valuable...

So, is someone willing to talk about it ?

I'm also open to talks about the Plague, Lightning, Arcane and Fire Sprites if you want ^^

The base ratio for the talks would be 1g:700t and the LAH (Lowest Auction House) price :D

I plan to take the Light Sprite last, since it's the most expensive and depending of how the negociations goes ^^

Don't hesitate to ping me if you're interested to talk : I'll answer you even if it's not immediately because of the timezone :D

Selfping to not lose the thread @edra
@Edra
I recently made a trade with another person for their light sprite. I am paying half in old festive item and half in a mix of t and g and the amount the sprite is locked at is 50kg.
Best of luck with your journey
@Edra
I recently made a trade with another person for their light sprite. I am paying half in old festive item and half in a mix of t and g and the amount the sprite is locked at is 50kg.
Best of luck with your journey
unbrqMG.png
Thank you @jellywolffy :D

Ah, good luck for you too :D
Thank you @jellywolffy :D

Ah, good luck for you too :D
Bump :D
Bump ^o^
Bump ^o^
Beep :D
Beep :D
I honestly hoarded like 50 eggs for the color wheel and ended up trading all of them to get all the sprites between 3 different users. I now have no eggs.

I bought water, wind, earth and nature with gems from usd over paypal on the same day.

I got arcane, ice, lightning, and shadow from the egg trades.

I'm still hunting for fire, plague, and of course, light.
I honestly hoarded like 50 eggs for the color wheel and ended up trading all of them to get all the sprites between 3 different users. I now have no eggs.

I bought water, wind, earth and nature with gems from usd over paypal on the same day.

I got arcane, ice, lightning, and shadow from the egg trades.

I'm still hunting for fire, plague, and of course, light.
Wow, that was a lot @WrittenBadly :o

Good luck with getting the ones you're looking for ^^
Wow, that was a lot @WrittenBadly :o

Good luck with getting the ones you're looking for ^^
@Edra [item=earth sprite] Yissss?
@Edra

Earth Sprite

Yissss?
Please ping me if you want me to read something.
Light's Baldwin Trading Thread
ColiforLife_zpscbfcm2si.jpg
1 2 3