Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Items for Bladed Flatleafs!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center] [size=5][u]Conversion Rate[/u][/size] [size=4][i]1:600t[/i][/size] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/892.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/892.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/892.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/trinket/892.png[/img] [size=7][b][u]MATERIALS[/u][/b][/size] [item=Black Wolf Pelt] x 26 [item=Wavespun Cloth] x 57 [item=Rippling Cloth] x 31 [item=Skein of Silky Yarn] x 5 [item=Shadow Runestone] [item=Iguanaskin Cloth] x 13 [item=Snakeskin Cloth] x 59 [item=Lizardscale Cloth] x 67 [size=2]*looking for specific materials/trinkets? just ask![/size] [size=7][b][u]APPAREL[/u][/b][/size] [item=Golden Birdskull Headdress] [item=Purple Birdskull Legband] [item=Purple Birdskull Necklace] [item=Tropical Birdskull Armband] [item=Tropical Birdskull Legband] [item=Tropical Birdskull Necklace] [item=Pretty White Tail Bow] [item=Black Tail Bow] [item=Sparkling Blue Tail Bow] [item=Lemongrass Tail Feathers] [item=Silver Glasses] [item=Silver Halfmoon Spectacles] [item=Burnished Filigree Gauntlets] [item=Silver Filigree Tail Guard] [item=Cobalt Filigree Tail Guard] [item=Cobalt Filigree Breastplate] [item=Ivory Aviator Scarf] [item=White Aviator Scarf] [item=Green Aviator Scarf] [item=Contrast Aviator Coat] [item=Contrast Rogue Mask] [item=Contrast Rogue Mask] [item=Contrast Rogue Tail Binding] [item=Crane's Tail Guard] [item=Lion's Tail Guard] [size=7][b][u]SKINS/FAMS/BATTLE[/u][/b][/size] [skin=15833] [size=7][b][u]DRAGONS[/u][/b][/size] NONE [size=2]Don't forget to ping! @wildgrapevine[/size][/center]

Conversion Rate
1:600t

892.png892.png892.png892.png

MATERIALS

Black Wolf Pelt x 26 Wavespun Cloth x 57
Rippling Cloth x 31 Skein of Silky Yarn x 5 Shadow Runestone
Iguanaskin Cloth x 13 Snakeskin Cloth x 59 Lizardscale Cloth x 67
*looking for specific materials/trinkets? just ask!

APPAREL

Golden Birdskull Headdress Purple Birdskull Legband Purple Birdskull Necklace Tropical Birdskull Armband
Tropical Birdskull Legband Tropical Birdskull Necklace Pretty White Tail Bow Black Tail Bow
Sparkling Blue Tail Bow Lemongrass Tail Feathers Silver Glasses Silver Halfmoon Spectacles
Burnished Filigree Gauntlets Silver Filigree Tail Guard Cobalt Filigree Tail Guard Cobalt Filigree Breastplate
Ivory Aviator Scarf White Aviator Scarf Green Aviator Scarf Contrast Aviator Coat
Contrast Rogue Mask Contrast Rogue Mask Contrast Rogue Tail Binding Crane's Tail Guard
Lion's Tail Guard

SKINS/FAMS/BATTLE

DRAGONS

NONE

Don't forget to ping! @wildgrapevine
@wildgrapevine
bro are you sure

here's a friendly good luck bump since none of the items really interest me, and i bought these at 1:500 so I'd be losing money rather than actually gaining profit P:
@wildgrapevine
bro are you sure

here's a friendly good luck bump since none of the items really interest me, and i bought these at 1:500 so I'd be losing money rather than actually gaining profit P:
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair Ouch I'm sorry I don't have anything that interests you then, because this bro needs your broleafs pronto xD My clan is all nature all the time so basically I'm hoping to stock up ahead of time and not have to Coli 24/7 during the festival lol.

I'd take 1:500 or even 1:550 to make it worth your while. There are three Coatl hatchlings on my last page I'd also take leaves for, I just haven't had a chance to add them!
@Altair Ouch I'm sorry I don't have anything that interests you then, because this bro needs your broleafs pronto xD My clan is all nature all the time so basically I'm hoping to stock up ahead of time and not have to Coli 24/7 during the festival lol.

I'd take 1:500 or even 1:550 to make it worth your while. There are three Coatl hatchlings on my last page I'd also take leaves for, I just haven't had a chance to add them!
@wildgrapevine

I have 49 flatleaves left over, and hnnnn I can't decide if I want to be responsible and get the umbral yarns or go for all the reptile textiles that I hoard...

Just as well, it's bedte anyways, so if I don't respond for a while that is why
@wildgrapevine

I have 49 flatleaves left over, and hnnnn I can't decide if I want to be responsible and get the umbral yarns or go for all the reptile textiles that I hoard...

Just as well, it's bedte anyways, so if I don't respond for a while that is why
KVbkgOZ.png
@Vhyxalas Haha they've been sitting in my hoard for quite awhile so feel free to choose whichever! Just let me know and you can send a CR :)
@Vhyxalas Haha they've been sitting in my hoard for quite awhile so feel free to choose whichever! Just let me know and you can send a CR :)
@wildgrapevine
Hmm then will you accept 1:550 for some Baldwin fodder? I'm running out of apparel and familiars to transmute XD
@wildgrapevine
Hmm then will you accept 1:550 for some Baldwin fodder? I'm running out of apparel and familiars to transmute XD
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair I don't have any Baldwin fodder really, just what's above (which I'll go off of LAH for) xD
@Altair I don't have any Baldwin fodder really, just what's above (which I'll go off of LAH for) xD
@wildgrapevine
Aww darn, normally all Coli familiars (except newest ones, boss, etc) are considered Baldwin fodder, so I thought I could get the Longneck Interloper haha.

But, I just realised that I think I'm lacking that Nocturne accent in my collection. I can offer 145 leaves for it?

And can I get your two Glass Beakers? (it's apparently only 1k in the AH so would 2 Leaves do per Glass Beaker?)
@wildgrapevine
Aww darn, normally all Coli familiars (except newest ones, boss, etc) are considered Baldwin fodder, so I thought I could get the Longneck Interloper haha.

But, I just realised that I think I'm lacking that Nocturne accent in my collection. I can offer 145 leaves for it?

And can I get your two Glass Beakers? (it's apparently only 1k in the AH so would 2 Leaves do per Glass Beaker?)
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair Ah. I'm not too familiar with the whole Baldwin thing tbh. I've only started regularly brewing in preparation for fests skins xD I can give you the Interloper for 9 BFL?

And I can do 145 for the accent (one of my favorites, if only I had another female Noc to wear it haha) and 4 for the Glass Beakers (2/per). That would come up to 158 BFL total.
@Altair Ah. I'm not too familiar with the whole Baldwin thing tbh. I've only started regularly brewing in preparation for fests skins xD I can give you the Interloper for 9 BFL?

And I can do 145 for the accent (one of my favorites, if only I had another female Noc to wear it haha) and 4 for the Glass Beakers (2/per). That would come up to 158 BFL total.
@wildgrapevine
Hmm sure, why not P: I'll send over the leaves once I haul them from my vault XD
@wildgrapevine
Hmm sure, why not P: I'll send over the leaves once I haul them from my vault XD
m16OKP.jpeg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9