Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Tarot Readings for Anything!
[center][size=7][font=Shadows into Light][color=#660000][b]Starfire's Tarot Booth[/b][/color][/font][/size][/center] [center][img]http://www.babyfacebiewers.com/uploads/3/0/4/3/30432758/1609745.png[/img][/center] [i] You come across a dinky little tent during your travels. It seems to have been there a long time. Staked outside, there is a worn sign of what appears to be sheepskin. It reads:[/i] [center] [color=660000] Starfire's Tarot Booth Come in. [/color] [/center] [i]Curious, you enter. Inside, a rather gaudy looking dragon sits crouched across a wooden table. Skulls and pelts adorn the walls, and the musty atmosphere is completely at odds with the tents occupant. There's a basket in the corner, filled with all sorts of odds and ends, food, apparel, bits of spare change, you name it. The dragon catches you staring. [/i] "[b]That's the donation bin.[/b]" Starfire says, "[b]I'll give you a reading for free, but tips are appreciated and if I like what you give me, I might give you a little extra.[/b]" [i]You nod, and sit at the table. Starfire shuffles a pack of cards, and waits for you to ask a question.[/i] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10384141] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/103842/10384141_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [size=5][font=Shadows into Light][color=#660000][b]Rules (must read):[/b][/color][/font][/size] I'll do a standard three card spread for anything you're willing to part with. It can be as valuable or as worthless as you want, or it could be nothing at all. What you give me won't penalize you in any way, but if I really like your contribution or if the question requires it, I might do additional or more complicated spreads, use one of my other decks (I have a demon and an animal deck), take a picture of the spread, give you personal advice, magic tips, and spells you can use, or even cast runes. All readings will be written in roleplay, but you don't have to roleplay if you don't want to. Send me your questions!
Starfire's Tarot Booth
1609745.png

You come across a dinky little tent during your travels. It seems to have been there a long time. Staked outside, there is a worn sign of what appears to be sheepskin. It reads:

Starfire's Tarot Booth
Come in.

Curious, you enter. Inside, a rather gaudy looking dragon sits crouched across a wooden table. Skulls and pelts adorn the walls, and the musty atmosphere is completely at odds with the tents occupant. There's a basket in the corner, filled with all sorts of odds and ends, food, apparel, bits of spare change, you name it. The dragon catches you staring.

"That's the donation bin." Starfire says, "I'll give you a reading for free, but tips are appreciated and if I like what you give me, I might give you a little extra."

You nod, and sit at the table. Starfire shuffles a pack of cards, and waits for you to ask a question.

Rules (must read):

I'll do a standard three card spread for anything you're willing to part with. It can be as valuable or as worthless as you want, or it could be nothing at all. What you give me won't penalize you in any way, but if I really like your contribution or if the question requires it, I might do additional or more complicated spreads, use one of my other decks (I have a demon and an animal deck), take a picture of the spread, give you personal advice, magic tips, and spells you can use, or even cast runes. All readings will be written in roleplay, but you don't have to roleplay if you don't want to. Send me your questions!
tumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo1_500.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo2_250.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo3_100.pngtumblr_npnpombMbD1r2m3qgo4_r2_250.png
@MorbidArachnid [i]A inquisitive nocturne peaks her head into the booth and looks around, slipping some spare critters into your donation bin then cautiously perching on the chair in front of you.[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9063809] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/90639/9063809_350.png[/img] [/url] [i][b]"Hello there, I... I was wondering if I could have a reading? My mistress is curious about pursuing a friendship with someone she likes very much and is very worried she will ruin it by being to forward. Is that an acceptable ... question.. type.. thing?" [/b]The nocturne tilts her head during her conversation till it is at an almost painful angle. Blinking, she shifts her head back to resting normally.[/i]
@MorbidArachnid

A inquisitive nocturne peaks her head into the booth and looks around, slipping some spare critters into your donation bin then cautiously perching on the chair in front of you.

9063809_350.png

"Hello there, I... I was wondering if I could have a reading? My mistress is curious about pursuing a friendship with someone she likes very much and is very worried she will ruin it by being to forward. Is that an acceptable ... question.. type.. thing?" The nocturne tilts her head during her conversation till it is at an almost painful angle. Blinking, she shifts her head back to resting normally.
tumblr_inline_nqezjiNSce1qi7awk_500.giftumblr_inline_nqezjiNSce1qi7awk_500.giftumblr_inline_nqezjiNSce1qi7awk_500.gif