Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Lvl 10 Brewing Services
1 2 3 4
[quote = Cauldron Status][center][font=Papyrus][size=6][b]My cauldron is currently: Open[/b][/size][/font][/center] [/quote] ----- [center] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/cauldron_loading.gif [/img] [size=4][b] Visual Guide [/b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1461458/1]Here[/url] [/size] Tips are welcomed but not required or necessary. ----- [font=Papyrus][size=5]I am offering free use of my cauldron. All I require is that you send over the material and any treasure needed for the transmutation. Please be sure to check my Waiting List in the next post for information regarding orders. You may check for spots on the waiting list or the status of your order in the next post. I will update it with images of what is being produced as I finish each transmutation.[/font][/size] [size=4] Ping @Jhun if interested [/center]
Cauldron Status wrote:
My cauldron is currently:
Open

cauldron_loading.gif

Visual Guide Here
Tips are welcomed but not required or necessary.

I am offering free use of my cauldron. All I require is that you send over the material and any treasure needed for the transmutation. Please be sure to check my Waiting List in the next post for information regarding orders.

You may check for spots on the waiting list or the status of your order in the next post. I will update it with images of what is being produced as I finish each transmutation.

Ping @Jhun if interested

vUH4HYR.png Adult & Hatchling Fodders Sale
Buying Gems 1:825
Send CR or PM
[quote= Order Status][center][size=4]Order for: Number of Items: 0 Completed: [item=PLACEHOLDER][item=PLACEHOLDER][item=PLACEHOLDER] [item=PLACEHOLDER][item=PLACEHOLDER][item=PLACEHOLDER] [item=PLACEHOLDER][/center][/quote] ----- [center] [size=4]Max # Items per Order: 6* Waiting List: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. [/size][i]* This number is subject to change with how busy I may be. [/i] [/center]
Order Status wrote:
Order for:
Number of Items: 0
Completed:

Max # Items per Order: 6*
Waiting List:
* This number is subject to change with how busy I may be.

Send CR or PM
bump
bump
Send CR or PM
@Jhun Hi! Would you transmute a bunch of items so I can get goo, ooze, sludge, etc.? And if you would, is there a limit to how many I can send over? :)
@Jhun Hi! Would you transmute a bunch of items so I can get goo, ooze, sludge, etc.? And if you would, is there a limit to how many I can send over? :)
@Wishfulthinking

I'd like to say max orders of 10 items at a time seeing as I'm not busy right now at all. Feel free to send the items over and I'll get them back to you ask soon as they're all done, or I can send each back one at a time as it finishes.
@Wishfulthinking

I'd like to say max orders of 10 items at a time seeing as I'm not busy right now at all. Feel free to send the items over and I'll get them back to you ask soon as they're all done, or I can send each back one at a time as it finishes.
Send CR or PM
@Jhun

Could I get you to boil down 10 trinkets for me? I'll send them over when I have confirmation ^^
@Jhun

Could I get you to boil down 10 trinkets for me? I'll send them over when I have confirmation ^^
@Saphelle

Sure, send them over. Would you like to get them back all at once or one at a time as they finish?

It seems I have an order of 10 to fill out first. If you don't mind the wait I'd be happy to do it for you after the first order is complete. If you can't wait, I understand.
@Saphelle

Sure, send them over. Would you like to get them back all at once or one at a time as they finish?

It seems I have an order of 10 to fill out first. If you don't mind the wait I'd be happy to do it for you after the first order is complete. If you can't wait, I understand.
Send CR or PM
@Jhun Alright I sent them over, and I'll just take them all at once whenever they're finished thank you! :)
@Jhun Alright I sent them over, and I'll just take them all at once whenever they're finished thank you! :)
@Jhun

I'm fine with waiting. Put me on the list ^^
@Jhun

I'm fine with waiting. Put me on the list ^^
@Saphelle

I can ping you once I'm open again or if you'd like to send the items now I will start on them as soon as I'm able.
@Saphelle

I can ping you once I'm open again or if you'd like to send the items now I will start on them as soon as I'm able.
Send CR or PM
1 2 3 4