Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s]Great Loot,
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I started a new [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1709585]Dragons for sale thread.[/url] the worst sales dragon! invites you to a table piled high with a variety of loot. Rare chests are mixed in with haphazard clutter and worthless trinkets. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9190153] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/91902/9190153_350.png[/img] [/url]Greetings, friends! We have for you a lovely variety of nice things available for purchase, limited time offers. We got us some: silver[b]Sylvan Garb!![/b] I had a Great Plan(tm) to buy the bundle at a discount and then sell of the pieces individually at [right]less of a discount and then make profits, but actually I want to keep the head piece, probably maybe the wings too. [/right] So, for sale: Ankle, Bracelet Filigree and Lattice, although Gleam is wearing it. I have a few other Baldwin materials, disproportionately orange. [center][b]Will Accept: Treasure, Gems, Trades and combinations![/b][/center] ALL offers will be Thoughtfully considered, and capriciously accepted or rejected. we have for offer now: [center][item=FAIRY'S TEARS COLONY] [/center] why is this called that? anyway, we have This Color^ two purple, two green and a red. 24gems, or 12k two books [item=WIND TOME] [item=WATER TOME] 65G apiece for the tomey goodness. seasonal goods, including Fancy Box! red flavor [item=ENGULFING GROWTHS CHEST] 90gems [center] expensive hat: [item=STONEKEEPER CROWN] also available in red, pink, and fiery.[/center] Fantsy Plants belt [item=DRUIDIC SASH] [center]Steampunk shorts and this pink doohickey [item=MESA MECHANOJETS] [item=COSMOLOGIST FIELDTOOLS][/center] Does anyone need twigs? [item=PINE BRANCH]x150 [item=SQUIRREL SKULL]x200 what keeps happening to all these squirrels? [center] We also have cool fighting moves[/center] multiples, [item=GUST SLASH] [item=BLINDING SLASH] [item=FLAME BOLT] limit 1 per customer: [item=SHOCK][item=ENVENOM] [item=SEAR] a full dozen [item=BERSERKER] fragments! why are the names of these so long? any way there are these ones might: 5 earth, 4 natural, acuity: 5 diseased, 5 natural, 4 fiery [center]I forgot the skins![/center] [item=SKIN: VOLCANIC QUEEN] i like this one, but it doesn't fit any body with me now] I don't know how to price these, not enough of my lair mates like to get dressed up spiffy. Just holler a decent offer at me. it's cool. [item=ACCENT: SCROLL OF PELLS] HEY, It's My outfit! we could match!! [center][item=ACCENT: OPALESQUE] dang, that one looks fancy. [center] the cheep ones [right] [item=SKIN: FERTILITY QUEEN] I like this one too! buy a Snapper scroll be my snapper girl friend [/right] @Quib so I don't lose this like I lost my dragons for sale thread.
I started a new Dragons for sale thread.

the worst sales dragon! invites you to a table piled high with a variety of loot. Rare chests are mixed in with haphazard clutter and worthless trinkets.

9190153_350.png
Greetings, friends!
We have for you a lovely variety of nice things available for purchase, limited time offers.

We got us some: silverSylvan Garb!!
I had a Great Plan(tm) to buy the bundle at a discount and then sell of the pieces individually at
less of a discount and then make profits, but actually I want to keep the head piece, probably maybe the wings too.
So, for sale:
Ankle, Bracelet
Filigree and
Lattice, although Gleam is wearing it.

I have a few other Baldwin materials, disproportionately orange.
Will Accept: Treasure, Gems, Trades and combinations!

ALL offers will be Thoughtfully considered, and capriciously accepted or rejected.

we have for offer now:
Fairy's Tears Colony
why is this called that? anyway, we have This Color^
two purple, two green and a red. 24gems, or 12k

two books
Wind Tome Water Tome
65G apiece for the tomey goodness.

seasonal goods, including
Fancy Box!
red flavor Engulfing Growths Chest
90gems

expensive hat:
Stonekeeper Crown also available in red, pink, and fiery.

Fantsy Plants belt Druidic Sash

Steampunk shorts and this pink doohickey
Mesa Mechanojets Cosmologist Fieldtools

Does anyone need twigs?
Pine Branch x150

Squirrel Skull x200
what keeps happening to all these squirrels?
We also have
cool fighting moves
multiples,
Gust Slash Blinding Slash Flame Bolt

limit 1 per customer:
Shock Envenom Sear

a full dozen
Berserker

fragments!
why are the names of these so long?
any way there are these ones
might: 5 earth, 4 natural,
acuity: 5 diseased, 5 natural, 4 fiery

I forgot the skins!
Skin: Volcanic Queen i like this one, but it doesn't fit any body with me now]

I don't know how to price these, not enough of my lair mates like to get dressed up spiffy.
Just holler a decent offer at me. it's cool.

Accent: Scroll of Pells HEY, It's My outfit! we could match!!
Accent: Opalesque
dang, that one looks fancy.

the cheep ones
Skin: Fertility Queen
I like this one too!
buy a Snapper scroll
be my snapper girl friend

@Quib so I don't lose this like I lost my dragons for sale thread.
Also, I found a rock baby, [item=UNHATCHED EARTH EGG] I haven't decided if it is for sale, i just wanted to share that information. I have small pile of Baby Deers, becasue I don' tknow how I"m suppposed to eat baby deers [item= MICRO DEER] [item=DWARF FAWN] and goats [item=MICRO GOAT] like about fifty of each. 12G or 5Kt for the lot with a purchase of 10K treasure or more. Familiars! limited time offer, any with a auto-sale value under 2000 can be traded for an item of apparel. [item=LEAFY MOTH]x2, definitely going in the cauldron. [item=GLOWING POCKET MOUSE] too dang cute. [item=ANCIENT FUNGUS]x2 [item=DRYAD]x2 [item=BAKU][item=LONGNECK SKIRMISHER] [item=LONGNECK INTERLOPER]x2 [item=BLOOMING STRANGLER][item=HYDRA SCORPION]x3 where do these keep coming from? [item=RIVER MUCK] the nice ones: [item=LESSER WISP] [item=JUVENILE STARSWEEPER] [item=MURKTOOTH BRAMBLEKEEP] will probably update soon [bMORE][/b] stuff for the pile! We got: Baldwin loot: :: :: Flies! [item=VENOMOUS FLY] 2 sets , [item=HORSE FLY] 1.5 sets [item=FEVER FLY] 1 set 45 gems, or 60k treasure a set. (set is how many a recipe takes which is ten) tasty tasty tree pieces [item=CINNAMON][item=GREEN SHOOTS] 1 set of each, 40G/50K or 5g/ 8k a piece Decorative Ears: [item=ELK EAR]x12 [item=SNOWFALL ELK EAR]x15 500 treasure each clangy pants holder: [item=RUSTED IRON BELT BUCKLE]20 sets [item=IRON BELT BUCKLE]10 sets[item=FANCY SILVER-PLATED BUCKLE]10 sets price: not very much, offer me loot. maybe, one item of Apparel or 12 food points (not plants) a set? [size=3][center]things I would like to get[/size][/center] Gold and Silver Mucks, cheapest apparels, Down FOx Rat! rats and mice familiars in general, but I think I have all of them already. Talon Clasp Pendants! and expensive clothes for this [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12187563]guy[/url] Skydancer scroll, and maybe a WildClaw scroll. Maybe some swords Tropical Bird Skull and clothes that are that same, pink color. (I got [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14117437]a rainbow thing[/url] going)
Also, I found a rock baby, Unhatched Earth Egg I haven't decided if it is for sale, i just wanted to share that information.

I have small pile of Baby Deers, becasue
I don' tknow how I"m suppposed to eat baby deers
Micro Deer Dwarf Fawn and goats Micro Goat
like about fifty of each.
12G or 5Kt for the lot with a purchase of 10K treasure or more.

Familiars!

limited time offer, any with a auto-sale value under 2000 can be traded for an item of apparel.

Leafy Moth x2, definitely going in the cauldron. Glowing Pocket Mouse too dang cute. Ancient Fungus x2 Dryad x2 Baku Longneck Skirmisher Longneck Interloper x2 Blooming Strangler Hydra Scorpion x3 where do these keep coming from? River Muck

the nice ones:
Lesser Wisp Juvenile Starsweeper Murktooth Bramblekeep
will probably update soon

[bMORE][/b] stuff for the pile!

We got:
Baldwin loot:
:: ::
Flies! Venomous Fly 2 sets , Horse Fly 1.5 sets Fever Fly 1 set
45 gems, or 60k treasure a set.
(set is how many a recipe takes which is ten)

tasty tasty tree pieces
Cinnamon Green Shoots 1 set of each, 40G/50K or 5g/ 8k a piece

Decorative Ears:
Elk Ear x12 Snowfall Elk Ear x15
500 treasure each

clangy pants holder:
Rusted Iron Belt Buckle 20 sets Iron Belt Buckle 10 sets Fancy Silver-Plated Buckle 10 sets
price: not very much, offer me loot. maybe, one item of Apparel or 12 food points (not plants) a set?

things I would like to get

Gold and Silver Mucks,
cheapest apparels,
Down FOx Rat! rats and mice familiars in general, but I think I have all of them already.

Talon Clasp Pendants! and expensive clothes for this guy
Skydancer scroll, and maybe a WildClaw scroll.
Maybe some swords
Tropical Bird Skull and clothes that are that same, pink color. (I got a rainbow thing going)
@Quib (I just wanted to tell you that I Love this thread, you remind me of a Fable trader and I salute you!)
@Quib (I just wanted to tell you that I Love this thread, you remind me of a Fable trader and I salute you!)
Felix. They/He. (They more often, please!)
It's been a minute
Old G1s and other old dragons for sale 4 years and up
@LiaSays , Thank you, I am trying.
@LiaSays , Thank you, I am trying.
@quib, I think I want your chest package and maybe the stonewatch prince....how much do you want for both?
@quib, I think I want your chest package and maybe the stonewatch prince....how much do you want for both?
hoards all1194.png1196.pngand15291.png22258.png20826.png
@Korynia how about 310gems, or 215K? I'll take at least 10%off if you have any mucks to trade.
@Korynia how about 310gems, or 215K? I'll take at least 10%off if you have any mucks to trade.
@Quib

Have a free bump cause lord your sales post made me laugh so hard, it was great xD

He's one of the best sales dragons I have ever met.
@Quib

Have a free bump cause lord your sales post made me laugh so hard, it was great xD

He's one of the best sales dragons I have ever met.
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@Quib, maybe I'll just take the green flavoured chest and the stonewatch prince. I might have a few mucks to spare. Any specific colour?
@Quib, maybe I'll just take the green flavoured chest and the stonewatch prince. I might have a few mucks to spare. Any specific colour?
@Korynia Gold! I'd value one of those about even with 3 silver, or 6 copper.
how does 240G, or 175K
or 1 gold muck plus 215G or 125K sound?
@Korynia Gold! I'd value one of those about even with 3 silver, or 6 copper.
how does 240G, or 175K
or 1 gold muck plus 215G or 125K sound?
@quib, ill have to keep this in mind bc I've been wanting that accent for a bit. But ill have to get back to you.
@quib, ill have to keep this in mind bc I've been wanting that accent for a bit. But ill have to get back to you.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8