Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] NotN trinkets & foods! [H] familiars
1 2 3
Hello~ I wanted to collect a stack of each of the notn trinkets & foods ... but didn't get around to some of these... hoping to trade 1:1 .. but open to negotiation *___*);; please ping if interested, thank you! [quote=WANT] [columns] [nextcol][center] [item=giant swallowtail caterpillar] x45 [nextcol][center] [item=night flame] x35 [nextcol][center] [item=nocturne puppet] x52 [nextcol][center] [item=crystal ball] x76 [nextcol][center] [item=weathered grimore] x75 [/columns] [/quote] [quote=HAVE] [columns] [nextcol][center] [item=leaf insect] x77 [nextcol][center] [item=chameleon] x112 [nextcol][center] [item=living stones] x350 [nextcol][center] [item=lakebottom flounder] x13 [nextcol][center] [item=cuckoo] x21 [/columns] [columns] [nextcol][center] [item=bee orchid] x41 [nextcol][center] [item=flying gurnard] x73 [nextcol][center] [item=multi-lens magnifier] x196 [nextcol][center] [item=hourglass] x62 [nextcol][center] [item=leporidae guise] x18 [/columns] [/quote] I also have doubles of most familiars, feel free to ask! Here are just some examples: [item=cloudkeeper herald] [item=ensorcelled volume] [item=living sculpture] [item=deadly reflection] [item=unlikely alliance] annnd I have doubles of most of the [b]Conjurer's apparels[/b] as well :) ... familiars & apparels will not be 1:1 trade tho;; ask and we can work something out :)! (please don't mind the old posts in this thread, just recycling it for trading)
Hello~ I wanted to collect a stack of each of the notn trinkets & foods ... but didn't get around to some of these... hoping to trade 1:1 .. but open to negotiation *___*);; please ping if interested, thank you!

WANT wrote:
Giant Swallowtail Caterpillar
x45
Night Flame
x35
Nocturne Puppet
x52
Crystal Ball
x76

x75
HAVE wrote:
Leaf Insect
x77
Chameleon
x112
Living Stones
x350
Lakebottom Flounder
x13
Cuckoo
x21
Bee Orchid
x41
Flying Gurnard
x73
Multi-Lens Magnifier
x196
Hourglass
x62
Leporidae Guise
x18

I also have doubles of most familiars, feel free to ask! Here are just some examples:

Cloudkeeper Herald Ensorcelled Volume Living Sculpture Deadly Reflection Unlikely Alliance

annnd I have doubles of most of the Conjurer's apparels as well :) ... familiars & apparels will not be 1:1 trade tho;; ask and we can work something out :)!

(please don't mind the old posts in this thread, just recycling it for trading)
Bump :0
Bump :0
@sidedish I got white slime and grey slime. I would be interested in geodes as well as the phosphorus.
@sidedish I got white slime and grey slime. I would be interested in geodes as well as the phosphorus.
@Quake Would you be willing to trade your White Slime + Grey Slime for x1 Phosphorus and x3 Geodes :0?
@Quake Would you be willing to trade your White Slime + Grey Slime for x1 Phosphorus and x3 Geodes :0?
@sidedish

Hi, I have grey slime and would be interested in trading for the irradiated alchemical reduction and a blue sludge if you have that. :)
@sidedish

Hi, I have grey slime and would be interested in trading for the irradiated alchemical reduction and a blue sludge if you have that. :)
tumblr_ohqcwjmB651uz5kfbo1_500.png
@sidedish not sure if you still need any more white slimes, but i'd be interested in trading for green goo if so.
@sidedish not sure if you still need any more white slimes, but i'd be interested in trading for green goo if so.
@Stormwaker Hi! Grey slime's currently around 8kt LAH ... would you happen to have 3 Grey Slimes..? If so then I can trade you x1 Irradiated reduction (around 27kt LAH) ... :0 &sorry, I'm out of blue sludge..

@Ninian Yup! Still need white slimes :) How many do you have for trade? :0
@Stormwaker Hi! Grey slime's currently around 8kt LAH ... would you happen to have 3 Grey Slimes..? If so then I can trade you x1 Irradiated reduction (around 27kt LAH) ... :0 &sorry, I'm out of blue sludge..

@Ninian Yup! Still need white slimes :) How many do you have for trade? :0
@sidedish Sounds good to me I shall set it up!
@sidedish Sounds good to me I shall set it up!
@sidedish

I can send you 3 grey slimes for it, sure!
@sidedish

I can send you 3 grey slimes for it, sure!
tumblr_ohqcwjmB651uz5kfbo1_500.png
@sidedish just tossed some into the cauldron, so at the moment only one!
@sidedish just tossed some into the cauldron, so at the moment only one!
1 2 3