Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
[center][img]http://i913.photobucket.com/albums/ac334/Kitsumi_Mahon/FR/Junk%20for%20Gems%20Commission_zps0agf6ojb.png[/img] [b]Current Gem Count:[/b] 4698 [b]Buying 302 Gems:[/b] 1G:680T [size=5][b]How Does This Work?[/b][/size] It's quite simple, really. You collect your junk, and then check my prices found in the second post. As long as I have gems in stock, I am open for business! Post here, pinging me and letting me know what you are sending and how many gems you will receive in return. You don't have to wait for me to respond; once you have posted, go ahead and send the items in a message. I will respond with the gems, and our transaction will be complete. If you are selling gems, simply message here letting me know how many you have to sell. Once I have confirmed that I have enough treasure, you can go ahead and send the gems and I will respond with the treasure. [size=5][b]Have an item not on the list?[/b][/size] You can always ask me about items not on the list. I generally don't take Familiars or Apparel, since you would most likely be able to sell them for more than I would pay for them. However, I will take all Might and Acuity Fragments at 2 per 1 Gem. If you have anything else you would like to sell, simply ask and I'll let you know how many Gems I would give you. [size=5][b]Latest Updates[/b][/size] [i]Nov. 9, 2015 - Several things have been added, and a couple of new price categories have been added.[/i] [i]Oct. 30, 2015 - A few things have been moved to more appropriate price categories, and several items have been added.[/i] [i]Oct. 24, 2015 - Fragile Antlers has been moved down a price category, due to a calculation error on my part.[/i] [/center]
Junk%20for%20Gems%20Commission_zps0agf6ojb.png

Current Gem Count: 4698
Buying 302 Gems: 1G:680T

How Does This Work?
It's quite simple, really. You collect your junk, and then check my prices found in the second post. As long as I have gems in stock, I am open for business! Post here, pinging me and letting me know what you are sending and how many gems you will receive in return. You don't have to wait for me to respond; once you have posted, go ahead and send the items in a message. I will respond with the gems, and our transaction will be complete.

If you are selling gems, simply message here letting me know how many you have to sell. Once I have confirmed that I have enough treasure, you can go ahead and send the gems and I will respond with the treasure.

Have an item not on the list?
You can always ask me about items not on the list. I generally don't take Familiars or Apparel, since you would most likely be able to sell them for more than I would pay for them. However, I will take all Might and Acuity Fragments at 2 per 1 Gem. If you have anything else you would like to sell, simply ask and I'll let you know how many Gems I would give you.

Latest Updates

Nov. 9, 2015 - Several things have been added, and a couple of new price categories have been added.
Oct. 30, 2015 - A few things have been moved to more appropriate price categories, and several items have been added.
Oct. 24, 2015 - Fragile Antlers has been moved down a price category, due to a calculation error on my part.
H5mMPK3.png
[center][size=5][b]Rates[/b][/size] [i]Items within the same price category can be mixed and matched. Example: You have 9 iron belt buckles and 4 sickle claws - you can trade all of them together for a single gem. I am currently missing several items, I know - so if you have an item that is not on my list, please let me know! I will tell you what I value it at, and will add it to the list.[/i] [size=4][b]50 Items = 1 Gem[/b][/size] [item=Battered Scroll Case] [item=Scroll Case] [item=Clay] [item=Shale] [item=Obsidian] [item=Salt] [item=Gravel] [item=Sand] [item=Nickel Ore] [item=Iron Ore] [item=Copper Ore] [item=Squirrel Skull] [item=Chimera Fangs] [item=Bone Fragments] [item=Sparrow Skull] [item=Pine Branch] [item=Fir Branch] [item=Dried Cedar Branch] [item=Intact Parchment] [item=Tattered Parchment] [item=Mangled Textile] [item=Moth-Eaten Rug] [item=Birch Twigs] [item=Ash Twigs] [item=Driftwood Branch] [item=Crumbling Leather] [item=Cracked Leather] [item=Moldy Leather] [item=Rotting Leather] [item=Broken Bottle] [item=Glowing Pocket Bauble] [item=Firestarter] [item=Shattered Ceramic Shard] [item=Strangling Root] [item=Janustrap Root] [item=Red Maple Leaf] [item=Beeswax] [item=Carpenter Wax] [item=Sakura Moss] [item=Wildwood Moss] [item=Blooming Vine] [item=Strangling Vine] [item=Depin Hide] [item=Corrosive Depin Hide] [size=4][b]35 Items = 1 Gem[/b][/size] [item=Fragile Antler] [item=Tiny Feathers] [item=Decorative Centaur Quiver] [item=leather centaur quiver] [item=phytocat toy] [item=expertly-crafted spear] [item=ebon-edged spear] [item=basilisk feather fan] [item=decorative feather fan] [item=Forest Field Guide] [size=4][b]30 Items = 1 Gem[/b][/size] [item=White Pawn] [item=Black Pawn] [item=Crumbling Relief] [item=Stone Arrowhead] [item=Broken Clay Pot] [item=Birch Logs] [item=Cedar Logs] [item=Pine Logs] [item=Fir Logs] [item=Driftwood Log] [item=Ash Logs] [item=bottled embers] [item=jar of vapors] [item=Runed Tuft of Fur] [item=Cursed Tuft of Fur] [item=Fuiran Hide] [item=Nightsky Fuiran Hide] [item=Bonepriest Venom] [item=Vial of Mysterious Toxin] [size=4][b]25 Items = 1 Gem[/b][/size] [item=Diaphanous Wing] [item=Smooth Pebbles] [item=Round Pebbles] [item=Skipping Stone] [item=Perfect Skipping Stone] [item=Slimy Tusk] [item=Reflective Fish Scales] [item=Wispy Foxtail] [item=Moonglow Foxtail] [item=Redwood Kindling] [item=Airborne Warrior Belt] [item=simple raptorik sash] [item=chimera relic] [item=battered gauntlet] [item=brawler gauntlet] [item=Seeker Orb] [item=Ice Crystal] [item=Tattered Interloper Scrap] [item=Ragged Skirmisher Scrap] [item=Celestial Horn] [item=Silver Horn] [item=Unnatural Leg Bones] [item=Twitching Leg Bones] [item=Dwarf Truffle Spores] [item=Ancient Fungus Spores] [item=Dreameater Tusk] [item=Baku Tusk] [item=Ceremonial Sash] [item=Ornamental Sash] [item=Dragon Coral] [item=Reefsnail Egg] [item=Hainu Collar] [item=Black Hainu Collar] [size=4][b]20 Items = 1 Gem[/b][/size] [item=Trilobite Fossil] [item=Amber-trapped Mosquito] [item=Amber-trapped Fly] [item=White Rook] [item=Black Rook] [item=White Bishop] [item=Black Bishop] [item=Black Knight] [item=White Knight] [item=Waterskin] [item=Shalebuck Horn] [item=Oozing Tusk] [item=Almandine] [item=Amber] [item=Webbed Paw] [item=Lithe Otter Pelt] [item=Bonewood Branch] [item=Common Podid Claws] [item=Southmarsh Podid Claws] [item=Toridae Chew Toy] [item=Hematite] [item=Magnetite] [item=Windstroked Silk Whitetail] [item=Coarse Tail Hair] [item=Apatite] [item=Rhodochrosite] [item=Morganite] [item=Celestine] [item=Foo's Eye] [item=Prehnite] [item=Onyx] [item=Pink Chalcedony] [item=Bloodstone] [item=Moonstone] [item=Chrysoberyl] [item=Emerald] [item=Decorative Rasa Shard] [item=harpy masque] [item=aviar fragment] [item=aviar cave painting] [item=ghostly aura] [item=magi casting rod] [item=mender's healing staff] [item=mysterious relief] [item=dirt-covered tile] [item=longneck winter gear] [item=travel gear of the wanderer] [item=Seeker Broach] [item=Elk Pelt] [item=Snowfall Elk Pelt] [item=Black Wolf Pelt] [item=Clouddancer Hide] [item=Sunspot Clouddancer Hide] [item=Fallout Streak Pinion] [item=Snow Streak Pinion] [item=Shining Feather Cluster] [item=Brilliant Feather Cluster] [item=Mimic Powder] [item=Analogous Pigment Blend] [item=Clown Hippocamp Spines] [item=Hippocamp Spines] [item=Crushed Petals] [item=Wrinkled Azurescales] [item=Empty Zalis Nest] [item=Zalis Weaving] [item=Decorative Rasa Shard] [item=Rasa Pottery Fragment] [item=Multi-Lens Magnifier] [item=Mirror] [item=Night Flame] [item=Nocturne Puppet] [size=4][b]15 Items = 1 Gem[/b][/size] [item=Harpy Mask] [item=Jar of Slime] [item=Bamboo Shoot] [item=Sickle Claws] [item=Traprock] [item=Coal] [item=Cobalt Ore] [item=Lead Ore] [item=Tin Ore] [item=Chipped Blackened Legbones] [item=Small Legbones] [item=Cracked Blackened Ribcage] [item=Small Ribcage] [item=Crackled Scales] [item=Molted Scales] [item=Aquatic Relic] [item=pulsing relic] [item=kelp tender plush] [item=mammertee plushie] [item=Wavespun Cloth] [item=Rippling Cloth] [item=Jeweled Octoflyer Beak] [item=Octoflyer Beak] [item=Lumen Wiring] [item=Volt Wiring] [item=Mistral Glove] [item=Spellbound Glove] [item=Black Iron Segment] [item=Coppercoil Segment] [item=Tracker Engine] [item=Steelhound Core] [item=Construction Armor] [item=Sentinel Armor] [item=Golden Collar] [item=Otherworldly Collar] [size=4][b]13 Items = 1 Gem[/b][/size] [item=Dickinsonia Vendian] [item=Sea Scorpion Fossil] [item=Fossilized Fish] [item=White King] [item=Black King] [item=White Queen] [item=Black Queen] [item=Silver Ore] [item=Sanded Ash Plank] [item=Sanded Birch Plank] [item=Sanded Cedar Plank] [item=Sanded Pine Plank] [item=Iron Belt Buckle] [item=Rusted Iron Belt Buckle] [item=Fancy Silver-Plated Buckle] [item=Clay Fertility Statue] [item=Stone Fertility Statue] [item=Intact Clay Relief] [item=Intact Stone Relief] [item=battered shields] [size=4][b]11 Items = 1 Gem[/b][/size] [item=Smoky Quartz] [item=Crystal Quartz] [item=Blue Quartz] [item=Rose Quartz] [item=Dark Basalt] [item=Grey Basalt] [item=Gypsum] [item=Rosy Gypsum] [item=Rich Nickel Ore] [item=Rich Iron Ore] [item=Rich Copper Ore] [item=Etched Tusk] [item=Fractured Tusk] [item=Ivory Tusk] [item=Warbeast Tusk] [item=Parched Clay Jar] [item=Intact Clay Pot] [item=Canopic Jar] [item=Painted Clay Pot] [item=tarnished chain] [item=Battered Book of Fables] [item=Aged Tome] [size=4][b]10 Items = 1 Gem[/b][/size] [item=Shattered Reading Spectacles] [item=Half-moon Spectacles] [item=Painted Porcelain Jar] [item=Ornate Porcelain Jar] [item=Haunted Stone Orb] [item=Redwood Log] [item=Used Cartography Ink] [item=Forgotten Poet's Tools] [item=Empty Inkwell] [item=Gladiator's Warhorn] [item=Damaged Battlehorn] [item=Blackened Warninghorn] [item=Bamboo Cluster] [item=Bonewood Log] [item=Ancestral Incense] [item=Copper Pocketwatch] [item=Silver Pocketwatch] [item=White Linen Fabric Scrap] [item=Good Eater Award] [item=discarded ribbon] [item=spoiled landscape] [item=unfinished painting] [item=engaging still life] [item=pickaxe] [item=rusty pickaxe] [item=wing bones] [item=broken wing bones] [item=Red Linen Fabric Scrap] [item=Faded Blue Fabric] [item=Bronze Fabric Scrap] [item=Volcanic Remnants] [item=Decorated Turtle Shell] [item=Painted Turtle Shell] [item=Turtle Shell] [item=Infused Crystal] [item=Malachite Agate] [item=Faded Canvas Scrap] [item=Nickel Cat Figurine] [size=4][b]7 Items = 1 Gem[/b][/size] [item=Arcane Runestone] [item=Earth Runestone] [item=Fire Runestone] [item=Ice Runestone] [item=Lightning Runestone] [item=Light Runestone] [item=Nature Runestone] [item=Plague Runestone] [item=Shadow Runestone] [item=Water Runestone] [item=Wind Runestone] [item=Banded Sardonyx] [item=Jade] [item=Labradorite] [item=Jasper] [size=4][b]6 Items = 1 Gem[/b][/size] [item=Emerald Ring] [item=Diamond Ring] [item=Ruby Ring] [size=4][b]2 Items = 1 Gem[/b][/size] [item=Barnacle-Encrusted Relic] [item=Runed Helm] [item=Molten Sludge] [item=Solidified Sludge] [item=Firebrand Tungsten] [item=Charged Tungsten] [size=4][b]6 Items = 4 Gems[/b][/size] [item=ambiguous document] [item=strange-smelling vellum] [item=totally ambiguous article] [item=ominous primitive scripture] [item=cryptic molding runescrap] [size=4][b]3 Item = 4 Gems[/b][/size] [item=smoldering flamecaller puppet] [item=heavy earthshaker idol] [item=playful windsinger puppet] [item=furry icewarden puppet] [item=rotting plaguebringer effigy] [item=lost gladekeeper sackdoll] [item=soft lightweaver idol] [item=charged stormcatcher sackdoll] [item=faded shadowbinder effigy] [item=sopping tidelord sackdoll] [item=exotic arcanist idol][/center]
Rates
Items within the same price category can be mixed and matched. Example: You have 9 iron belt buckles and 4 sickle claws - you can trade all of them together for a single gem. I am currently missing several items, I know - so if you have an item that is not on my list, please let me know! I will tell you what I value it at, and will add it to the list.

50 Items = 1 Gem
Battered Scroll Case Scroll Case Clay Shale Obsidian Salt Gravel Sand Nickel Ore Iron Ore Copper Ore Squirrel Skull Chimera Fangs Bone Fragments Sparrow Skull Pine Branch Fir Branch Dried Cedar Branch Intact Parchment Tattered Parchment Mangled Textile Moth-Eaten Rug Birch Twigs Ash Twigs Driftwood Branch Crumbling Leather Cracked Leather Moldy Leather Rotting Leather Broken Bottle Glowing Pocket Bauble Firestarter Shattered Ceramic Shard Strangling Root Janustrap Root Red Maple Leaf Beeswax Carpenter Wax Sakura Moss Wildwood Moss Blooming Vine Strangling Vine Depin Hide Corrosive Depin Hide

35 Items = 1 Gem
Fragile Antler Tiny Feathers Decorative Centaur Quiver Leather Centaur Quiver Phytocat Toy Expertly-Crafted Spear Ebon-Edged Spear Basilisk Feather Fan Decorative Feather Fan Forest Field Guide

30 Items = 1 Gem
White Pawn Black Pawn Crumbling Relief Stone Arrowhead Broken Clay Pot Birch Logs Cedar Logs Pine Logs Fir Logs Driftwood Log Ash Logs Bottled Embers Jar of Vapors Runed Tuft of Fur Cursed Tuft of Fur Fuiran Hide Nightsky Fuiran Hide Bonepriest Venom Vial of Mysterious Toxin

25 Items = 1 Gem
Diaphanous Wing Smooth Pebbles Round Pebbles Skipping Stone Perfect Skipping Stone Slimy Tusk Reflective Fish Scales Wispy Foxtail Moonglow Foxtail Redwood Kindling Airborne Warrior Belt Simple Raptorik Sash Chimera Relic Battered Gauntlet Brawler Gauntlet Seeker Orb Ice Crystal Tattered Interloper Scrap Ragged Skirmisher Scrap Celestial Horn Silver Horn Unnatural Leg Bones Twitching Leg Bones Dwarf Truffle Spores Ancient Fungus Spores Dreameater Tusk Baku Tusk Ceremonial Sash Ornamental Sash Dragon Coral Reefsnail Egg Hainu Collar Black Hainu Collar

20 Items = 1 Gem
Trilobite Fossil Amber-trapped Mosquito Amber-trapped Fly White Rook Black Rook White Bishop Black Bishop Black Knight White Knight Waterskin Shalebuck Horn Oozing Tusk Almandine Amber Webbed Paw Lithe Otter Pelt Bonewood Branch Common Podid Claws Southmarsh Podid Claws Toridae Chew Toy Hematite Magnetite Windstroked Silk Whitetail Coarse Tail Hair Apatite Rhodochrosite Morganite Celestine Foo's Eye Prehnite Onyx Pink Chalcedony Bloodstone Moonstone Chrysoberyl Emerald Decorative Rasa Shard Harpy Masque Aviar Fragment Aviar Cave Painting Ghostly Aura Magi Casting Rod Mender's Healing Staff Mysterious Relief Dirt-Covered Tile Longneck Winter Gear Travel Gear of the Wanderer Elk Pelt Snowfall Elk Pelt Black Wolf Pelt Clouddancer Hide Sunspot Clouddancer Hide Fallout Streak Pinion Snow Streak Pinion Shining Feather Cluster Brilliant Feather Cluster Mimic Powder Analogous Pigment Blend Clown Hippocamp Spines Hippocamp Spines Crushed Petals Wrinkled Azurescales Empty Zalis Nest Zalis Weaving Decorative Rasa Shard Rasa Pottery Fragment Multi-Lens Magnifier Mirror Night Flame Nocturne Puppet

15 Items = 1 Gem
Jar of Slime Bamboo Shoot Sickle Claws Traprock Coal Cobalt Ore Lead Ore Tin Ore Chipped Blackened Legbones Small Legbones Cracked Blackened Ribcage Small Ribcage Crackled Scales Molted Scales Aquatic Relic Pulsing Relic Kelp Tender Plush Mammertee Plushie Wavespun Cloth Rippling Cloth Jeweled Octoflyer Beak Octoflyer Beak Lumen Wiring Volt Wiring Mistral Glove Spellbound Glove Black Iron Segment Coppercoil Segment Tracker Engine Steelhound Core Construction Armor Sentinel Armor Golden Collar Otherworldly Collar

13 Items = 1 Gem
Dickinsonia Vendian Sea Scorpion Fossil Fossilized Fish White King Black King White Queen Black Queen Silver Ore Sanded Ash Plank Sanded Birch Plank Sanded Cedar Plank Sanded Pine Plank Iron Belt Buckle Rusted Iron Belt Buckle Fancy Silver-Plated Buckle Clay Fertility Statue Stone Fertility Statue Intact Clay Relief Intact Stone Relief Battered Shields

11 Items = 1 Gem
Smoky Quartz Crystal Quartz Blue Quartz Rose Quartz Dark Basalt Grey Basalt Gypsum Rosy Gypsum Rich Nickel Ore Rich Iron Ore Rich Copper Ore Etched Tusk Fractured Tusk Ivory Tusk Warbeast Tusk Parched Clay Jar Intact Clay Pot Canopic Jar Painted Clay Pot Tarnished Chain Battered Book of Fables Aged Tome

10 Items = 1 Gem
Shattered Reading Spectacles Half-Moon Spectacles Painted Porcelain Jar Ornate Porcelain Jar Haunted Stone Orb Redwood Log Used Cartography Ink Forgotten Poet's Tools Empty Inkwell Gladiator's Warhorn Damaged Battlehorn Blackened Warninghorn Bamboo Cluster Bonewood Log Ancestral Incense Copper Pocketwatch Silver Pocketwatch White Linen Fabric Scrap Good Eater Award Discarded Ribbon Spoiled Landscape Unfinished Painting Engaging Still Life Pickaxe Rusty Pickaxe Wing Bones Broken Wing Bones Red Linen Fabric Scrap Faded Blue Fabric Bronze Fabric Scrap Volcanic Remnants Decorated Turtle Shell Painted Turtle Shell Turtle Shell Infused Crystal Malachite Agate Faded Canvas Scrap Nickel Cat Figurine

7 Items = 1 Gem
Arcane Runestone Earth Runestone Fire Runestone Ice Runestone Lightning Runestone Light Runestone Nature Runestone Plague Runestone Shadow Runestone Water Runestone Wind Runestone Banded Sardonyx Jade Labradorite Jasper

6 Items = 1 Gem
Emerald Ring Diamond Ring Ruby Ring

2 Items = 1 Gem
Barnacle-Encrusted Relic Runed Helm Molten Sludge Solidified Sludge Firebrand Tungsten Charged Tungsten

6 Items = 4 Gems
Ambiguous Document Strange-smelling Vellum Totally Ambiguous Article Ominous Primitive Scripture Cryptic Molding Runescrap

3 Item = 4 Gems
Smoldering Flamecaller Puppet Heavy Earthshaker Idol Playful Windsinger Puppet Furry Icewarden Puppet Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy Lost Gladekeeper Sackdoll Soft Lightweaver Idol Charged Stormcatcher Sackdoll Faded Shadowbinder Effigy Sopping Tidelord Sackdoll Exotic Arcanist Idol
H5mMPK3.png
[center][size=5][b][u]Affiliates[/u][/b][/size] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1623707/1][img]http://puu.sh/l8BKy/f6d897a18e.png[/img][/url] [/center]
Affiliates

f6d897a18e.png
H5mMPK3.png
Saved (Just in Case)
Saved (Just in Case)
H5mMPK3.png
@KitsumiMahon

May I sell 350 Gems to you. The amount in Treasure is 238,000, if I am correct
@KitsumiMahon

May I sell 350 Gems to you. The amount in Treasure is 238,000, if I am correct
@mamabear3 - You sure can! Go ahead and send them over, and I'll send the Treasure.
@mamabear3 - You sure can! Go ahead and send them over, and I'll send the Treasure.
H5mMPK3.png
@KitsumiMahon I've got some stuff to sell! [item=diaphanous wing] x 75 [item=reflective fish scales] x75 [item=southmarsh podid claws] x 100
@KitsumiMahon
I've got some stuff to sell!
Diaphanous Wing x 75
Reflective Fish Scales x75
Southmarsh Podid Claws x 100
@Alternatewarning - Go ahead and send them over for 11 gems :)
@Alternatewarning - Go ahead and send them over for 11 gems :)
H5mMPK3.png
@KitsumiMahon - Yay! I've got some stuff for you~ A lot of stuff actually... [img]http://i.imgur.com/u8G7OhL.png[/img]
@KitsumiMahon - Yay! I've got some stuff for you~ A lot of stuff actually...

u8G7OhL.png
Nest Network
w i s h l i s t
_
doeQOmt.pngdMSBs9b.png5Pvzltj.pngYRuGcXS.png
MxnNDdO.png
@Gilan - Awesome! And thank you so much for doing the math for me, that is such a time-saver! You can go ahead and send the items, and I'll round the Gems up to 278.
@Gilan - Awesome! And thank you so much for doing the math for me, that is such a time-saver! You can go ahead and send the items, and I'll round the Gems up to 278.
H5mMPK3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17