Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Apollomi's Leveling Thread (OPEN!)
1 2 3 4
Hello and welcome to Apollomi's Leveling Thread!
I've had to re-do this thread yet again. Fun times.
Here's some information you might need/want if you wanna use my help? Idkisthatright?

I can and will train 3 of your dragons at once. It takes roughly 3-4 days, (not game play time, actual days) to do. Could be done quicker but for now I'll use that as a estimate of when you can expect your dragons to be done by.

If you want 3 dragons done at once, please provide me with the stones which are the elemental battle stones for your dragons flight, x3 2x ambush and then for later levels 3x berserker stones. Eliminate and scratch are 100% useful especially in the later levels where it speeds up in leveling.

I can also do one dragon if you only need the one done. That -should- be quicker, as I won't need to start statting until about 10+

When I do statting, I use Culex's leveling guide which I took a SS of a while back, so I'm not forever finding it in the forums.

If you don't want what I call DPS dragons (The ones who deal damage like most dragons do) then please say, and also provide the stones needed for that.

Due to there being many, leveling threads, I will only do 3 of your dragons at a time. If you wish to be re-added to the waiting list, that's fine but allow at least 2-3 people to go infront of you.
[/b]

Any comments, questions, concerns? Feel free to contact me :)
Please ping me to get my attention :)

Seems like one of these would be useful:
Name:
Dragons you need/want leveled (names and current levels):
Level you would like your dragon to reach:
Payment in treasure/gems?:
Do you have a time limit in which you need this done? Y/N:
Does your dragon have scratch already on it?:
Can you supply the stones?:
Do you wish for me to stat your dragon or leave it as it is?:
Do you need the coli achievements of 10 and 20? Y/N:

To do list:
[Empty]

Completed List:
AeonMusings 1/3
Spazz 3/3
Fie 3/3
Ang 2/3
WynterWolf 2/3
VariableWhy 3/3
Scaily 2/3
VanSwssAlmd 3/3
ObiWanKenobi 1/3
Satchen 1/3
Flurry 1/3
LemonQuartz 1/3

Base prices for the levelling, so that you know roughly what to pay/expect. My gem ratio is 1:650
Levels 1-10=10k OR 15gems
Levels 10-15=50k OR 76gems
Levels 15-20=100k OR 153gems
Levels 20-25-150k OR 230gems

These are merely a base price. It is up to you if you wish to spend more.
Please note, once I complete the required levels and ping you to pick your dragon(s) up, I will only hold them for a maximum of a week. I will charge an added 2k after 3 days of your dragons' training being completed. If after a week you still do not pick up your dragon (Without prior informing to let me know that you will be away etc) then I will exalt your dragon/sell it.

@Apollomi
Hello and welcome to Apollomi's Leveling Thread!
I've had to re-do this thread yet again. Fun times.
Here's some information you might need/want if you wanna use my help? Idkisthatright?

I can and will train 3 of your dragons at once. It takes roughly 3-4 days, (not game play time, actual days) to do. Could be done quicker but for now I'll use that as a estimate of when you can expect your dragons to be done by.

If you want 3 dragons done at once, please provide me with the stones which are the elemental battle stones for your dragons flight, x3 2x ambush and then for later levels 3x berserker stones. Eliminate and scratch are 100% useful especially in the later levels where it speeds up in leveling.

I can also do one dragon if you only need the one done. That -should- be quicker, as I won't need to start statting until about 10+

When I do statting, I use Culex's leveling guide which I took a SS of a while back, so I'm not forever finding it in the forums.

If you don't want what I call DPS dragons (The ones who deal damage like most dragons do) then please say, and also provide the stones needed for that.

Due to there being many, leveling threads, I will only do 3 of your dragons at a time. If you wish to be re-added to the waiting list, that's fine but allow at least 2-3 people to go infront of you.
[/b]

Any comments, questions, concerns? Feel free to contact me :)
Please ping me to get my attention :)

Seems like one of these would be useful:
Name:
Dragons you need/want leveled (names and current levels):
Level you would like your dragon to reach:
Payment in treasure/gems?:
Do you have a time limit in which you need this done? Y/N:
Does your dragon have scratch already on it?:
Can you supply the stones?:
Do you wish for me to stat your dragon or leave it as it is?:
Do you need the coli achievements of 10 and 20? Y/N:

To do list:
[Empty]

Completed List:
AeonMusings 1/3
Spazz 3/3
Fie 3/3
Ang 2/3
WynterWolf 2/3
VariableWhy 3/3
Scaily 2/3
VanSwssAlmd 3/3
ObiWanKenobi 1/3
Satchen 1/3
Flurry 1/3
LemonQuartz 1/3

Base prices for the levelling, so that you know roughly what to pay/expect. My gem ratio is 1:650
Levels 1-10=10k OR 15gems
Levels 10-15=50k OR 76gems
Levels 15-20=100k OR 153gems
Levels 20-25-150k OR 230gems

These are merely a base price. It is up to you if you wish to spend more.
Please note, once I complete the required levels and ping you to pick your dragon(s) up, I will only hold them for a maximum of a week. I will charge an added 2k after 3 days of your dragons' training being completed. If after a week you still do not pick up your dragon (Without prior informing to let me know that you will be away etc) then I will exalt your dragon/sell it.

@Apollomi
Trepollomi's Baldwin's|Dragoonwys' Art|Cal's Art|Dier's Art|McAlli's Bio Shop
I can't afford a new level 25 right now, but bump for good luck!!
I can't afford a new level 25 right now, but bump for good luck!!
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
@Apollomi

I'm looking to get 6 dragons leveled up to 9,9 (so I can get the achievement). Would you do this for 60k (price for lv 1-10 for each dragon)?
@Apollomi

I'm looking to get 6 dragons leveled up to 9,9 (so I can get the achievement). Would you do this for 60k (price for lv 1-10 for each dragon)?
@Ajax4life14 sure :) So just to clarify you want them leveled -just- before hitting 10?
@Ajax4life14 sure :) So just to clarify you want them leveled -just- before hitting 10?
@Apollomi

Yeah that's the idea. I'm holding off on this for now, since I've found someone who might do it for food points (which I have too many of). If that falls through I'll get back to you!
@Apollomi

Yeah that's the idea. I'm holding off on this for now, since I've found someone who might do it for food points (which I have too many of). If that falls through I'll get back to you!
@Ajax4life14 No problems at all :) I'll be keeping this thread open for.. Idk how long but still ^^
@Ajax4life14 No problems at all :) I'll be keeping this thread open for.. Idk how long but still ^^
Going offline for a while, ping me and I will get back to you asap.

FYI: Levelling 3 dragons, with the correct stones and stats can take me 1-3 days of game time. Depending on how active I am. :)
Going offline for a while, ping me and I will get back to you asap.

FYI: Levelling 3 dragons, with the correct stones and stats can take me 1-3 days of game time. Depending on how active I am. :)
~
~
:)
:)
@Apollomi how much would it be to do 1 of my dragons to lvl 17?
@Apollomi how much would it be to do 1 of my dragons to lvl 17?
1602354486423-1.png
1 2 3 4