Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Golden Idol & Cog Frog
1 2
Not looking for a payment plan just a quick sale :)

Will take mixed gems and treasure at 1:500 rate.

Golden Idol - 100k gems
in auction house.

Cog Frog - 130k gems.
in auction house.

I haven't seen a cog frog sell for awhile so let me know if I'm shooting too high, as long as you have previous threads.

Thanks!

Also buying shiny pokemon so if you happen to be selling please let me know! :D
Not looking for a payment plan just a quick sale :)

Will take mixed gems and treasure at 1:500 rate.

Golden Idol - 100k gems
in auction house.

Cog Frog - 130k gems.
in auction house.

I haven't seen a cog frog sell for awhile so let me know if I'm shooting too high, as long as you have previous threads.

Thanks!

Also buying shiny pokemon so if you happen to be selling please let me know! :D
tRFI5MD.png
OMG O.O
a cog frog I am never going to have enough funds for that. Good luck selling!
OMG O.O
a cog frog I am never going to have enough funds for that. Good luck selling!
Emerald Strawberry
@drogonhe1 thanks! :)
@drogonhe1 thanks! :)
tRFI5MD.png
X
X
tRFI5MD.png
X
X
tRFI5MD.png
@Atlas

Hey :)
I was checking the AH when I saw these familiars listed by you. I was wondering if you want sell them only for gems , or you would maybe be up for a trade for art? Just asking, because I'm now trying to collect all the kickstarter things and I see that people here are really up to art :)
I'm doing many commissions, if you are interested, here is my deviantArt gallery: http://shemei777.deviantart.com/gallery/
Also if you want, I can provide more examples of my work ^^
@Atlas

Hey :)
I was checking the AH when I saw these familiars listed by you. I was wondering if you want sell them only for gems , or you would maybe be up for a trade for art? Just asking, because I'm now trying to collect all the kickstarter things and I see that people here are really up to art :)
I'm doing many commissions, if you are interested, here is my deviantArt gallery: http://shemei777.deviantart.com/gallery/
Also if you want, I can provide more examples of my work ^^
dcnbx5o-c6076903-1a8c-47c9-a5b5-07cf815c85ed.png • Shemei
• Tentacle Queen
Art Shop
DeviantArt
Secati
ToyHouse
@Atlas

Would you be interested in a shiny Mewtwo, shiny Japanese Kyroge, shiny Lugia, shiny event beldum and shiny Groudon? Oh and possibly a lvl 100 Giratina.. I also have plenty of other shinnies that I can offer, I can make a full list once I look through all of my games.

What would it take to get your Golden Idol? (Or both - but in reality I doubt that could happen)
@Atlas

Would you be interested in a shiny Mewtwo, shiny Japanese Kyroge, shiny Lugia, shiny event beldum and shiny Groudon? Oh and possibly a lvl 100 Giratina.. I also have plenty of other shinnies that I can offer, I can make a full list once I look through all of my games.

What would it take to get your Golden Idol? (Or both - but in reality I doubt that could happen)
@shemei sorry only interested in gems or treasure! Good luck though :)

@demonweasel sorry if it's not clear but I'm not interested in trading these for shiny pokemon, I'm just buying them with treasure/gems :c if you do just want to sell them for treasure/gems I'm interested! Just let me know how much you want for them :D
@shemei sorry only interested in gems or treasure! Good luck though :)

@demonweasel sorry if it's not clear but I'm not interested in trading these for shiny pokemon, I'm just buying them with treasure/gems :c if you do just want to sell them for treasure/gems I'm interested! Just let me know how much you want for them :D
tRFI5MD.png
@Atlas

I was hoping that I could trade for them. Cuz honestly if you bought them I would just use that money in an offer for your golden idol..
@Atlas

I was hoping that I could trade for them. Cuz honestly if you bought them I would just use that money in an offer for your golden idol..
@Atlas I don't have enough gems but what kind of shinies are you looking for? Sorry that this doesn't exactly fit your post, I can message you if you want :P
@Atlas I don't have enough gems but what kind of shinies are you looking for? Sorry that this doesn't exactly fit your post, I can message you if you want :P
ChawcsW.png
1 2