Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {S} KS. SOLD!
1 2
[center][b]Selling either my [s]scroll case sling[/s] or cog frog.[/b] [item=Scroll Case Sling] [item=Cog Frog] I am currently entertaining offers on these KS items. Mainly looking for gems and/or treasure but I am also considering retired items. I might have potential buyers but I want to see what others are willing to offer. Not accepting payment plans, [b]unless[/b] it's less than half of the payment. Proof is on Skylla & Sunset. Feel free to ping or PM me. [/center]
Selling either my scroll case sling or cog frog.

Scroll Case Sling Cog Frog

I am currently entertaining offers on these KS items.
Mainly looking for gems and/or treasure but I am also considering retired items.

I might have potential buyers but I want to see what others are willing to offer.
Not accepting payment plans, unless it's less than half of the payment.

Proof is on Skylla & Sunset.
Feel free to ping or PM me.
5621442.png_______________3520701.png_______________6389248.png

-
-
Looking For Birthday dragons-January 13th!
@kittykat145
@kittykat145

-
-
SCROLL CASE SLING
@BlakeLupa @CartelSaide @Fayrin @FeeshyKette @Inkdeer @lome @Lurker @musicalcakes @kozakura @Mydragonsfly @Schefflera @Sidegrinder @Silvexus @Sitka @SlainCane @Taskuhecate @Xanadu @Luciddreamer @Morphini @Asmo @Tophie @Zwynx @vilho @Lupen @Anchoram @MystRunner @Vulpen

COG FROG
@Axikor @clockworkMoose @Chaosthief @dizzydino @Jade @kanamine @Kobli @Kyna @Lya @mes3 @Niharike @Pyrus @Rangiku @sammyken @Sidegrinder @kozakura @Silence @Sitka @sraben @Valentina @Vendrus @RizuChan @Sheelah @snakxk @toudous @Phoenix
SCROLL CASE SLING
@BlakeLupa @CartelSaide @Fayrin @FeeshyKette @Inkdeer @lome @Lurker @musicalcakes @kozakura @Mydragonsfly @Schefflera @Sidegrinder @Silvexus @Sitka @SlainCane @Taskuhecate @Xanadu @Luciddreamer @Morphini @Asmo @Tophie @Zwynx @vilho @Lupen @Anchoram @MystRunner @Vulpen

COG FROG
@Axikor @clockworkMoose @Chaosthief @dizzydino @Jade @kanamine @Kobli @Kyna @Lya @mes3 @Niharike @Pyrus @Rangiku @sammyken @Sidegrinder @kozakura @Silence @Sitka @sraben @Valentina @Vendrus @RizuChan @Sheelah @snakxk @toudous @Phoenix

-
-
cries
cries
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
bump x)
bump x)

-
-
@kittykat145 just for curiosity's sake/tracking, what are you valuing them at? c:
@kittykat145 just for curiosity's sake/tracking, what are you valuing them at? c:
6mWOUG0.png
@Runi

Right now, no set prices^^
Just well over 100kg
@Runi

Right now, no set prices^^
Just well over 100kg

-
-
*stares lovingly at the cog frog* If only I had more money and didn't buy those darn cloudy wings D':
*stares lovingly at the cog frog* If only I had more money and didn't buy those darn cloudy wings D':
@demonweasel
How much did you pay for those cloudy wing? xD
@demonweasel
How much did you pay for those cloudy wing? xD

-
-
@kittykat145

They were only 55kg but that brought me down to 30kg. At least with the other 55k I would've been closer to 100k and could've asked for a payment plan XD But alas I caved and bought the wings.
@kittykat145

They were only 55kg but that brought me down to 30kg. At least with the other 55k I would've been closer to 100k and could've asked for a payment plan XD But alas I caved and bought the wings.
1 2