Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Earth Sprite 1mil
I've got an Earth Sprite I no longer want and thought I'd sell it for 1mil treasure or the gem equivalent at a ratio of 1:560
I've got an Earth Sprite I no longer want and thought I'd sell it for 1mil treasure or the gem equivalent at a ratio of 1:560
BUmp
BUmp
@AugustusCaesar
I'm assuming this is a straight sale and I wouldn't be able to bargain of a partial item trade? //I usually don't just throw this huge amount of money on someone because my dad raised me to be cheap XD

Though I guess I could pay for this? Or would you be willing to haggle?
@AugustusCaesar
I'm assuming this is a straight sale and I wouldn't be able to bargain of a partial item trade? //I usually don't just throw this huge amount of money on someone because my dad raised me to be cheap XD

Though I guess I could pay for this? Or would you be willing to haggle?
m16OKP.jpeg
@Altair
I could do a partial item trad, though I definitely prefer just gems and/or treasure haha
I'm afraid I'm not really willing to go lower, simply because I rather need the 1 mil from it.
@Altair
I could do a partial item trad, though I definitely prefer just gems and/or treasure haha
I'm afraid I'm not really willing to go lower, simply because I rather need the 1 mil from it.
@AugustusCaesar
Hmm I wouldn't mind going for a partial for the 1 mil XD
Though I guess I should try to be more chill with my spending habits lol. I hope the ipad doesn't crash on me too often when trying to send the money :v anyway, I'll send the 1 mil over in a bit.
@AugustusCaesar
Hmm I wouldn't mind going for a partial for the 1 mil XD
Though I guess I should try to be more chill with my spending habits lol. I hope the ipad doesn't crash on me too often when trying to send the money :v anyway, I'll send the 1 mil over in a bit.
m16OKP.jpeg