Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Ooo-Kes' Massive Familiar Clearance-ooO
[center][size=5][b]Ooo-Kesomon's Massive Familiar Clearance-ooO[/b][/size] The following familiars are ones that I have on hand available for sale or trade. They are divided into categories by how easily they are found. Please ping or PM me if interested in making an offer. All prices will be judged on a case-by-case basis depending on what the current market, trade, or AH price is. All fair offers will be considered. If you are interested in making a trade instead, the same judgement system applies. My beastiary is located [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=bestiary&tab=familiars&page=1]here[/url]; I will only be trading for familiars I do not yet have. [b]Ultimate desires[/b] [item=skycat] [item=light sprite][item=fire sprite][item=lightning sprite] Ooo---oOo---ooO[/center] [i]And now for the familiars![/i] [b]Found in the Market[/b] [item=zeeba]x2 [item=crimson reef snail] [item=goldthroated sparrow] [item=elk] [item=sprangyroo] [b]Found while Gathering[/b] [item=glowing pocket mouse]x2 [item=chimera]x2 [b]Coliseum Drops[/b] [item=Warcat Protector]x2 [item=Longneck Magi]x6 [item=Longneck mender]x2 [item=longneck interloper] [item=greatshell] [b]Swipp Trades[/b] [item=Glossy Duskrat] [b]Sprites (2013 Holiday) - Retired[/b] [item=arcane sprite] [item=plague sprite]x2 [item=earth sprite] [item=ice sprite]x3 [item=shadow sprite]x3 [item=wind sprite] [item=water sprite]x2 [item=nature sprite]x2 [b]Bears (2014 Holiday) - Retired[/b] [item=sunbeam ursa]x4 [item=livewire grizzly] [item=magma embear] [item=hibernal starbear]x2 [item=graveyard guardian]x6 [item=cragbacked bouldursa]x3 [b]Night of the Nocturnes - Retire on the 4th[/b] [item=ectoplasmime]x3 [b]Downtime Rewards[/b] [item=golden bantam fangar]
Ooo-Kesomon's Massive Familiar Clearance-ooO

The following familiars are ones that I have on hand available for sale or trade. They are divided into categories by how easily they are found.

Please ping or PM me if interested in making an offer. All prices will be judged on a case-by-case basis depending on what the current market, trade, or AH price is. All fair offers will be considered.

If you are interested in making a trade instead, the same judgement system applies. My beastiary is located here; I will only be trading for familiars I do not yet have.

Ultimate desires
Skycat Light Sprite Fire Sprite Lightning Sprite

Ooo---oOo---ooO

And now for the familiars!

Found in the Market
Zeeba x2 Crimson Reef Snail Elk Sprangyroo

Found while Gathering
Glowing Pocket Mouse x2 Chimera x2

Coliseum Drops
Warcat Protector x2 Longneck Magi x6 Longneck Mender x2 Longneck Interloper Greatshell

Swipp Trades
Glossy Duskrat

Sprites (2013 Holiday) - Retired
Arcane Sprite Plague Sprite x2 Earth Sprite Ice Sprite x3 Shadow Sprite x3 Wind Sprite Water Sprite x2 Nature Sprite x2

Bears (2014 Holiday) - Retired
Sunbeam Ursa x4 Livewire Grizzly Magma Embear Hibernal Starbear x2 Graveyard Guardian x6 Cragbacked Bouldursa x3

Night of the Nocturnes - Retire on the 4th
Ectoplasmime x3

Downtime Rewards
Golden Bantam Fangar
flightrising-forum-footer.png
**reserved**
**reserved**
**reserved**
**reserved**
bump
bump
How much for earth, ice, and arcane sprites? Will you beat AH prices? (the last person I saw was offering 20% discount to the lowest price) Also; do you take strange chests for partial or full payment?
-All the curiosity questions-

Edit: oh and also the same questions for the golden b downtime familiar
How much for earth, ice, and arcane sprites? Will you beat AH prices? (the last person I saw was offering 20% discount to the lowest price) Also; do you take strange chests for partial or full payment?
-All the curiosity questions-

Edit: oh and also the same questions for the golden b downtime familiar
Lichtdrache.gif

Searching for ID: 701737107