Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Closed Indefinitely
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
[center][img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/25f553f0be207f526b495be79640c00a/tumblr_nyniz5j9tw1tce3k6o3_r1_500.png[/img][/center] [size=4]I got really far, but I'm closing this down because it's not fun any more. Thanks guys.[/size] [s]I have decided upon the goal of hoarding stacks of 99x of every non-swipp food and material/trinketjunk item in FR. Since the trinkets and the materials are coming pretty easy, I'm looking for some help with the food. Right now, my goal is one full stack of every kind. I'll trade you some of my wildly amounting food types/items for ones that I'm not able to gather as quickly/easily. Since this is a hoarding situation, my ideal would be 1:1 fp for fp, but I'm open for negotiation if you think your food item is worth more. I'll trade you a food item of any type of your choosing in exchange for your food item that I want! If there's something you're hoarding, I can see about getting some of it for you! If you want to trade for a type of material, throw me a rate/amount you'd like to use! Want to trade for a certain type of swipp material? Ask me about it! I have a surplus of some swipp items. For obvious reasons, I have a higher priority on rarer items, and I might be willing to trade a little more for them. Any questions? Feel free to ask! [/s] [u][b]Now paying 50t:1pt for these remaining items.[/b][/u] [u][b]CURRENTLY SEEKING:[/b][/u] Larger amounts of these items! This is a comprehensive list of the things I'm looking for. [item=tuxedo urchin][item=firefly][item=cindervine][item=angelspine][item=water bug][item=canopy darter][item=pinwheel paddies][item=deviant darter][item=banded dart frog][item=water strider][item=glowbug][item=dark creeper][item=water lilies][item=dark-bordered beauty][item=micromoth][item=nightrage axolotl][item=abyss vulture][item=giant isopod][item=glass isopod][item=jungle raincatch][item=minty jadevine][item=giant prickly stick insect][item=false mantis prickler][item=smallmouth bass][item=billy bass][item=engineered superberry][item=sour strawberry][item=withered rose][item=Discus][item=pigeon blood discus][item=wild green discus][item=daffodil][item=lume daffodil][item=starfall blossom][item=dragonfly][item=giant darner][item=yellowtail caterpillar][item=zebra caterpillar][item=hatchetfish][item=spathiphyllum][item=lunar lacewing][item=brack bloat][item=pufferfish][item=blue dragon seaslug][item=chromodori swimmer][item=tropical seaslug][item=treetop glider][item=sugarglider][item=peppermint][item=cindermint][item=spearmint][item=june beetle][item=green june beetle][item=two-tone june beetle] [u][b]SPECIAL ITEMS:[/b][/u] I know that these are very rare or swipp/baldwin items. If you'd give them to me to hoard, I'd be very appreciative. I'm willing to pay an elevated price for these items due to their rarity/value, though if they are hyper-inflated on the AH I will not necessarily match that, due to this being about hoarding and not about profiting. [item=green corycat]*due to non-gatherability: 5k because a higher price is not supported by any ingame usage. [item=horse fly](need 54; will trade fly:fly) [item=mana thief][item=autumn pennant][item=wilting rose][item=Glittering Lacewing][item=vibrant prickly insect] [item=green-throated skink][item=juvenile prairie skink][item=weird purple skink] Current rate for 15FP items: 20k/per when trading. 15kt pure if selling. note:[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1234399] this is the only other people I've ever seen mention buying them, and they went for 10k[/url] [item=arctic lemming][item=collared lemming][item=singed lemming][item=static charged lemming] [item=fallen star][item=glow star][item=morning star][item=starfish] [item=boxer mantis][item=dead leaf mantis][item=highgrass priest][item=jungle mantis] [item=aether cherries][item=charged duneberry][item=over-ripe cherries][item=potash peach] [u][b]CURRENTLY SEEKING:[/b][/u] Only a few of these left to go!!! (amount needed listed) [u][b]UNDER NEGOTIATION FOR COMPLETION:[/b][/u] [b][u]COMPLETED STACKS:[/u][/b] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1660119]Now found in a separate thread to reduce the load of this one![/url] Need moved: [item=trumpeter swan][item=striped biter][item=craftsman brightback][item=mudpuppy][item=ripe yellow banana][item=blood spath][item=marbled hatchetfish] [item=peace lily] [item=squirrel monkey] [item=molten goby] [item=luminous shortfin] [item=reedhopper] [item=moonlight strider] [item=catocala moth] [item=runic pug moth] [item=leucistic axolotl] [item=pale smallmouth] [item=black swallowtail caterpillar] [item=pond slip] [item=sugarstalker] [u][/u]
tumblr_nyniz5j9tw1tce3k6o3_r1_500.png

I got really far, but I'm closing this down because it's not fun any more. Thanks guys.

I have decided upon the goal of hoarding stacks of 99x of every non-swipp food and material/trinketjunk item in FR. Since the trinkets and the materials are coming pretty easy, I'm looking for some help with the food.

Right now, my goal is one full stack of every kind.

I'll trade you some of my wildly amounting food types/items for ones that I'm not able to gather as quickly/easily. Since this is a hoarding situation, my ideal would be 1:1 fp for fp, but I'm open for negotiation if you think your food item is worth more. I'll trade you a food item of any type of your choosing in exchange for your food item that I want!

If there's something you're hoarding, I can see about getting some of it for you!
If you want to trade for a type of material, throw me a rate/amount you'd like to use!
Want to trade for a certain type of swipp material? Ask me about it! I have a surplus of some swipp items.

For obvious reasons, I have a higher priority on rarer items, and I might be willing to trade a little more for them.

Any questions? Feel free to ask!

Now paying 50t:1pt for these remaining items.

CURRENTLY SEEKING: Larger amounts of these items!
This is a comprehensive list of the things I'm looking for.

Tuxedo Urchin Firefly Cindervine Angelspine Water Bug Canopy Darter Pinwheel Paddies Deviant Darter Banded Dart Frog Water Strider Glowbug Dark Creeper Water Lilies Dark-bordered Beauty Micromoth Nightrage Axolotl Abyss Vulture Giant Isopod Glass Isopod Jungle Raincatch Minty Jadevine Giant Prickly Stick Insect False Mantis Prickler Smallmouth Bass Billy Bass Engineered Superberry Sour Strawberry Withered Rose Discus Pigeon Blood Discus Wild Green Discus Daffodil Lume Daffodil Starfall Blossom Dragonfly Giant Darner Yellowtail Caterpillar Zebra Caterpillar Hatchetfish Spathiphyllum Lunar Lacewing Brack Bloat Pufferfish Blue Dragon Seaslug Chromodori Swimmer Tropical Seaslug Treetop Glider Sugarglider Peppermint Cindermint Spearmint June Beetle Green June Beetle Two-Tone June Beetle

SPECIAL ITEMS:
I know that these are very rare or swipp/baldwin items. If you'd give them to me to hoard, I'd be very appreciative. I'm willing to pay an elevated price for these items due to their rarity/value, though if they are hyper-inflated on the AH I will not necessarily match that, due to this being about hoarding and not about profiting.
Green Corycat *due to non-gatherability: 5k because a higher price is not supported by any ingame usage.
Horse Fly (need 54; will trade fly:fly)
Mana Thief Autumn Pennant Wilting Rose Glittering Lacewing Vibrant Prickly Insect
Green-throated Skink Juvenile Prairie Skink Weird Purple Skink

Current rate for 15FP items: 20k/per when trading. 15kt pure if selling.
note: this is the only other people I've ever seen mention buying them, and they went for 10k
Arctic Lemming Collared Lemming Singed Lemming Static Charged Lemming
Fallen Star Glow Star Morning Star Starfish
Boxer Mantis Dead Leaf Mantis Highgrass Priest Jungle Mantis
Aether Cherries Charged Duneberry Over-ripe Cherries Potash Peach

CURRENTLY SEEKING: Only a few of these left to go!!!
(amount needed listed)

UNDER NEGOTIATION FOR COMPLETION:

COMPLETED STACKS:
Now found in a separate thread to reduce the load of this one!
Need moved:
Trumpeter Swan Striped Biter Craftsman Brightback Mudpuppy Ripe Yellow Banana Blood Spath Marbled Hatchetfish
Peace Lily
Squirrel Monkey
Molten Goby
Luminous Shortfin
Reedhopper
Moonlight Strider
Catocala Moth
Runic Pug Moth
Leucistic Axolotl
Pale Smallmouth
Black Swallowtail Caterpillar
Pond Slip
Sugarstalker
iOAzfdC.giftDeKDnH.pngh9RKTmz.gif
Have stuff I won't take? Check here! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1428560][img]http://i734.photobucket.com/albums/ww344/pyrokat23/Flight%20Rising/HoardersMarketSig_zps7fzwklh4.png[/img][/url] [u][b]ITEMS I HAVE TO OFFER:[/b][/u] Feel free to inquire after other swipp/baldwin-ables! [item=manaweed] x99 [item=fire ant] x999 [item=harlequin ladybug] x86 [item=sunset sea dragon]x99 [item=sea fae]x99 [item=Maidens blush] x36 [item=true rainbow trout] x48 [item=Ermine] x43 [item=fever fly] x99 [item=venomous fly]x48 [item=white-eared hummingbird] x62 (tenative) [item=silver ore]x3 [item=gold ore] x2 [item=platinum ore]x4 Other materials: Ask Ask after baldwin mats? They'll be LAH. [item=diamond ring] [item=ruby ring]x2 [item=playful windsinger puppet] x1 [item=arcanist meteorite minature][item=earthshaker stone statue][item=flamecaller terracotta figure][item=gladekeeper topiary cutting][item=icewarden ice sculpture][item=lightweaver marble bust][item=plaguebringer bone scrimshaw][item=shadowbinger onyx idol][item=stormcatcher scrap metal welding][item=windsinger painted vase] I have every night sky silk if you wanna go that route. I also have a 8 pages of apparel and a lot of apparel on my dragons. Ask after an apparel type and I'll see what I can do for you. Priced lowest AH/MP. Screenshots potentially not up to date. [url=http://puu.sh/neUtw/4472b58355.jpg]1[/url] [url=http://puu.sh/neUwS/3f64d1f7ed.jpg]2[/url] [url=http://puu.sh/neUxW/89e919dc1c.jpg]3[/url] [url=http://puu.sh/neUyR/6d2ee259af.jpg]4[/url] Vault apparel: Festival items EXTREMELY tenative. [url=http://puu.sh/neUAP/56a7df1508.jpg]1[/url] [url=http://puu.sh/neUBE/aa1c3896e9.jpg]2[/url] [url=http://puu.sh/neUCi/350102f75e.jpg]3[/url][url=http://puu.sh/neUE3/9ffea002d5.jpg] 4[/url] [url=http://puu.sh/neUEU/5db305e78c.jpg]5[/url] [url=http://puu.sh/neUFD/22ed680f47.jpg]6[/url] [url=http://puu.sh/neUHW/849e3ad939.jpg]7[/url] And I have extras of pretty much every familiar in my beastiary. Looking for some things to fill in gaps in yours? HIt me up!
Have stuff I won't take? Check here!
HoardersMarketSig_zps7fzwklh4.png

ITEMS I HAVE TO OFFER:
Feel free to inquire after other swipp/baldwin-ables!
Manaweed x99 Fire Ant x999 Harlequin Ladybug x86 Sunset Sea Dragon x99 Sea Fae x99 Maidens Blush x36 True Rainbow Trout x48 Ermine x43
Fever Fly x99 Venomous Fly x48
White-Eared Hummingbird x62 (tenative)

Silver Ore x3 Gold Ore x2 Platinum Ore x4
Other materials: Ask
Ask after baldwin mats? They'll be LAH.

Diamond Ring Ruby Ring x2
Playful Windsinger Puppet x1 Earthshaker Stone Statue Flamecaller Terracotta Figure Gladekeeper Topiary Cutting Icewarden Ice Sculpture Lightweaver Marble Bust Plaguebringer Bone Scrimshaw Stormcatcher Scrap Metal Welding Windsinger Painted Vase

I have every night sky silk if you wanna go that route.

I also have a 8 pages of apparel and a lot of apparel on my dragons. Ask after an apparel type and I'll see what I can do for you. Priced lowest AH/MP.
Screenshots potentially not up to date.
1 2 3 4
Vault apparel: Festival items EXTREMELY tenative.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

And I have extras of pretty much every familiar in my beastiary. Looking for some things to fill in gaps in yours? HIt me up!
That should do it. Open for business!
That should do it. Open for business!
@Verscilith
I have 38 Spotted Skunks I'll trade for a Marigold Lei, Red Rose Lei, and then however many seafood points to make it even. :>
@Verscilith
I have 38 Spotted Skunks I'll trade for a Marigold Lei, Red Rose Lei, and then however many seafood points to make it even. :>
@Verscilith I have stacks of the following: [item=Hellbender] [item=satin mouse] [item=marsh rabbit] [item=plague bat] [item=flecked bushrunner] [item=shrew] And the ones I don't have compelte stacks of [item=bog canary] x62 [item=bleeding heart crow] x41 [item=tokay gecko] x87 [item=steppes box turtle] x93 [item=musk scrapper] x71 [item=silver-laced rooster] x26 [item=wood duck] x28 I have lots more, but I'm too lazy to check on all at the moment xD
@Verscilith
I have stacks of the following:
Hellbender Satin Mouse Marsh Rabbit Plague Bat Flecked Bushrunner Shrew

And the ones I don't have compelte stacks of
Bog Canary x62 Bleeding Heart Crow x41 Tokay Gecko x87 Steppes Box Turtle x93 Musk Scrapper x71 Silver-Laced Rooster x26 Wood Duck x28

I have lots more, but I'm too lazy to check on all at the moment xD
Dusk/Mike. He/Him.
white suirrel - 32
shrew - fifteen
star-nosed mole - 6
banded dart frog - one
black orpington - 3
hellbender - fourteen
satin mouse - 78

i want seafood c:
white suirrel - 32
shrew - fifteen
star-nosed mole - 6
banded dart frog - one
black orpington - 3
hellbender - fourteen
satin mouse - 78

i want seafood c:
@Gana ah, either of the leis are 17k+ on the AH right now, friend. 38 skunks doesn't really do me for them.

@Mitchy Ship me a PM with the squirrels, shrew, moles, frog, and the opringtons, and a FP total if you'd like to do your own math and I'll send you a buncha seafood

@LilyScarlett that's a lot that's a lot that's a lot oh my gosh (vibrates) what kind of food(s) or payment are you looking for?

fixing a name, condensing posts
@Gana ah, either of the leis are 17k+ on the AH right now, friend. 38 skunks doesn't really do me for them.

@Mitchy Ship me a PM with the squirrels, shrew, moles, frog, and the opringtons, and a FP total if you'd like to do your own math and I'll send you a buncha seafood

@LilyScarlett that's a lot that's a lot that's a lot oh my gosh (vibrates) what kind of food(s) or payment are you looking for?

fixing a name, condensing posts
@Verscilith
Whoops, I had it in my head they were worth less than that. ^^" My bad.

I'll take seafood for them, otherwise good luck on your goal!
@Verscilith
Whoops, I had it in my head they were worth less than that. ^^" My bad.

I'll take seafood for them, otherwise good luck on your goal!
@Gana sent 190p of seafood! Thank you!
@Gana sent 190p of seafood! Thank you!
@Verscilith Welp, everything sums to be 4417 FP, and taking each FP at 1:20 T, it would be a total of 88,340 T Hmm, I want to ask something. I know is not listed in the things you have to offer, but I got lots more of the food items you are looking for, so, I was wondering if you would accept a trade of 100k T worth of FP for a Nature sprite? The other items I have to offer that would pay for the rest are: [item=granny smith apple] x14 [item=golden reefprince] x10 [item=mudpuppy] x3 [item=black swan] x3 [item=dwarf mushroom] x10 [item=coral snake] x99 That would come to a total of 10, 240 T Which in big total would be 98580 and I would pay the difference c: what do you say?
@Verscilith
Welp, everything sums to be 4417 FP, and taking each FP at 1:20 T, it would be a total of 88,340 T
Hmm, I want to ask something.
I know is not listed in the things you have to offer, but I got lots more of the food items you are looking for, so, I was wondering if you would accept a trade of 100k T worth of FP for a Nature sprite?

The other items I have to offer that would pay for the rest are:
Granny Smith Apple x14 Golden Reefprince x10 Mudpuppy x3 Black Swan x3 Dwarf Mushroom x10 Coral Snake x99
That would come to a total of 10, 240 T

Which in big total would be 98580 and I would pay the difference c: what do you say?
Dusk/Mike. He/Him.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36