Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ⌘ Under Construction ⌘
Wild Hunt
Cŵn Annwn (Welsh: "hounds of Annwn")

Leveling Service

Since I spend so much time leveling in the Coliseum anyways, I figured I might start a leveling service of my own.

I have gotten very good at leveling individual dragons up to ten, so that is what I will offer for now! At level ten, your dragon can equip eliminate (AND OTHER THINGS WHAT ARE THEY), making them ready to take the higher levels by storm.

1 - 5: 2,000 t/ 10G
5 - 6: 2,000 t/ 10G
6 - 7: 2,500 t/ 13G
7 - 8: 3,000 t/ 15G
8 - 9: 3,500 t/ 18G
9 - 10: 5,000t/ 25G

Get dragons leveled from 1 to 10 and save!
1 - 10: 18,000t 16,500t/ 91G 83G

Dragons in My Lair

This will list the current dragons in my lair! It will also mention the true owners of said dragons, as well as the level the dragons came to me at, the level they are going to, and how much the owner will pay me.

Owner's DName | 1 - 10 | 16,500

Dragons Waiting

This will list those who are on the wait list! Once you're on the wait list, you are 100% guaranteed to get your levelling done! All you are waiting for is for the dragons I've already levelled to be picked up. Your dragons may or may not already be in the crossroads, waiting for thair open slot.

Ping List

If you are on the ping list, you will be pinged when a spot opens up in the wait list! All people on the ping list will be pinged at once, so the first to ping me or message me about getting on the wait list will be the first to go on it.
Wild Hunt
Cŵn Annwn (Welsh: "hounds of Annwn")

Leveling Service

Since I spend so much time leveling in the Coliseum anyways, I figured I might start a leveling service of my own.

I have gotten very good at leveling individual dragons up to ten, so that is what I will offer for now! At level ten, your dragon can equip eliminate (AND OTHER THINGS WHAT ARE THEY), making them ready to take the higher levels by storm.

1 - 5: 2,000 t/ 10G
5 - 6: 2,000 t/ 10G
6 - 7: 2,500 t/ 13G
7 - 8: 3,000 t/ 15G
8 - 9: 3,500 t/ 18G
9 - 10: 5,000t/ 25G

Get dragons leveled from 1 to 10 and save!
1 - 10: 18,000t 16,500t/ 91G 83G

Dragons in My Lair

This will list the current dragons in my lair! It will also mention the true owners of said dragons, as well as the level the dragons came to me at, the level they are going to, and how much the owner will pay me.

Dragons Waiting

This will list those who are on the wait list! Once you're on the wait list, you are 100% guaranteed to get your levelling done! All you are waiting for is for the dragons I've already levelled to be picked up. Your dragons may or may not already be in the crossroads, waiting for thair open slot.

Ping List

If you are on the ping list, you will be pinged when a spot opens up in the wait list! All people on the ping list will be pinged at once, so the first to ping me or message me about getting on the wait list will be the first to go on it.
Dragons in My Lair
⌘

Dragons Waiting
⌘

Ping List
⌘
Dragons in My Lair
⌘

Dragons Waiting
⌘

Ping List
⌘