Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Help W/ Organizing Clan Lore
Hey there, everyone! I hope today is a good one, or that it gets better from now on.

I have a bit of information in my mind, but I'm not sure how to word it or put it down on "paper" or a Clan Bio.

How would you organize a simple run-down/explanation of your Clan Lore? Mine involves three tiers in a social order/class ranking system and has some good themes/storyline going, background and all. Each dragon has a special place in my Clan.

Again, I'm just not sure how to go about this. Feel free to reply (Please @ me!) or send me a PM!
Hey there, everyone! I hope today is a good one, or that it gets better from now on.

I have a bit of information in my mind, but I'm not sure how to word it or put it down on "paper" or a Clan Bio.

How would you organize a simple run-down/explanation of your Clan Lore? Mine involves three tiers in a social order/class ranking system and has some good themes/storyline going, background and all. Each dragon has a special place in my Clan.

Again, I'm just not sure how to go about this. Feel free to reply (Please @ me!) or send me a PM!
Saphi
She/They, Fae/Faer
-
art commissions
wishlist

-
Please @ in replies
@Nymnixi

I organized mine on a google doc, starting with an overview and then going into the individual factions.

Maybe start a background section as well?
@Nymnixi

I organized mine on a google doc, starting with an overview and then going into the individual factions.

Maybe start a background section as well?
imageedit-1-4146692772.png s h a l t

» she/her/they
» fr +3, but not always active *cough* school
» no random friend requests
@saltyleti
Just checked out your page and it's FABULOUS! It's so neat and organized, not to mention aesthetically pleasing :3c
Thanks for the suggestion!
@saltyleti
Just checked out your page and it's FABULOUS! It's so neat and organized, not to mention aesthetically pleasing :3c
Thanks for the suggestion!
Saphi
She/They, Fae/Faer
-
art commissions
wishlist

-
Please @ in replies
@Nymnixi

No problem! I'd love to see when your lore/outline is fully fleshed out!
@Nymnixi

No problem! I'd love to see when your lore/outline is fully fleshed out!
imageedit-1-4146692772.png s h a l t

» she/her/they
» fr +3, but not always active *cough* school
» no random friend requests