Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Emperor
If any admins read this I want to know where the emperor was last spotted. My clan is nervous about it!
If any admins read this I want to know where the emperor was last spotted. My clan is nervous about it!
3c4wkyy.pngDWI9puz.pngCEWCcsR.png8UYUyIT.pngGoVqS9e.pngmIW0c7q.pngLmaOJsE.pngHeOrmkw.pngPTVAf7u.pngcbEt44U.pngH5iEUEO.png
H4wPhGw.png
@xXDemonicHeartXx I did some digging in a couple of the BotE stories as well as checking the world map so I think I have a general idea of where it could have been, although if/how much it's moved since those stories came out may not be answered until the map update or a future ancient breed release [quote=Raising A Family] “No time for that either! We’re going [b]straight to the Beacon of the Radiant Eye[/b].” “But I wanna go hoooome!” Umbrann sobbed as Gleam pulled him [b]to the east[/b].[/quote] directly to the west of the beacon of the radiant eye would be the northern area of the hewn city, and on the assumption that the beacon is closer to them then the sundial terrace, that would mean that it was on the northeast border of the hewn city when it first appeared [quote= Kindred Crossing] "You're in the [b]eastern quarter of the Hewn City[/b], and you've got a lot of explaining to do." [/quote] and shadow's lore book seems to second that general idea as well, although maybe it's more towards the southeast side of it, closer to the border of the shifting expanse
@xXDemonicHeartXx
I did some digging in a couple of the BotE stories as well as checking the world map so I think I have a general idea of where it could have been, although if/how much it's moved since those stories came out may not be answered until the map update or a future ancient breed release
Raising A Family wrote:
“No time for that either! We’re going straight to the Beacon of the Radiant Eye.”

“But I wanna go hoooome!” Umbrann sobbed as Gleam pulled him to the east.
directly to the west of the beacon of the radiant eye would be the northern area of the hewn city, and on the assumption that the beacon is closer to them then the sundial terrace, that would mean that it was on the northeast border of the hewn city when it first appeared
Kindred Crossing wrote:
"You're in the eastern quarter of the Hewn City, and you've got a lot of explaining to do."
and shadow's lore book seems to second that general idea as well, although maybe it's more towards the southeast side of it, closer to the border of the shifting expanse
unknown.png
emperor?
emperor?
E6nL5Eq.png
@StormFire3105
it's part of one of the lore books from bounty of the elements, you can read through that story in particular over here, but that lore event happened over a year ago and led up to open registration, eye types and now ancient breeds as a continuation of it. lots of the changes reflected in these stories will also be included in the map update, including the emperor mentioned in the story I linked
if you need any extra info on emperors themselves, you can also check the imperial encyclopedia entry
@StormFire3105
it's part of one of the lore books from bounty of the elements, you can read through that story in particular over here, but that lore event happened over a year ago and led up to open registration, eye types and now ancient breeds as a continuation of it. lots of the changes reflected in these stories will also be included in the map update, including the emperor mentioned in the story I linked
if you need any extra info on emperors themselves, you can also check the imperial encyclopedia entry
unknown.png