Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Auction House Selling Price
Why do some people list things as like 2000000000 gems on the AH? Obviously it will never sell, especially if it's like food or something, right? Am I missing something?
Why do some people list things as like 2000000000 gems on the AH? Obviously it will never sell, especially if it's like food or something, right? Am I missing something?
wateranim2.gif Gab | Fr +3 | She/Her wateranim2.gif 9KurPRs.png g2TOb2t.png
@HxrleyQuxnn It’s usually done as a joke; the sellers have no intent of actually selling the items. This becomes most obvious with dragons. Sort highest to lowest and you’ll probably get a good laugh out of their names xD
@HxrleyQuxnn It’s usually done as a joke; the sellers have no intent of actually selling the items. This becomes most obvious with dragons. Sort highest to lowest and you’ll probably get a good laugh out of their names xD
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@HxrleyQuxnn

I know some people also do this to separate items that don't have the option of number selection in the hoard.
@HxrleyQuxnn

I know some people also do this to separate items that don't have the option of number selection in the hoard.
A fake clickbait from Flight Rising's 2016 April Fool's event.  This image changes on refresh.
@SeiyreSlash @rottenbird
Thanks! I was getting pretty confused by some prices :)
@SeiyreSlash @rottenbird
Thanks! I was getting pretty confused by some prices :)
wateranim2.gif Gab | Fr +3 | She/Her wateranim2.gif 9KurPRs.png g2TOb2t.png