Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Dragon pricing help (answered)

Thank you! <3

Thank you! <3

@Aten

The fact that she has eliminate is a good thing, but you're not going to get the eliminate value for a level 14. The 7-digit may increase the worth, to people who are interested in 7 digits, but her generation doesn't do anything for her value.

You could probably try for around 250,000 - 300,000 treasure, since she does have eliminate, but that might be steep for a few people since she's not fully leveled.
You'd be better off getting her fully leveled. At that point you could get anywhere from 500,000 treasure to 600,000 treasure.
@Aten

The fact that she has eliminate is a good thing, but you're not going to get the eliminate value for a level 14. The 7-digit may increase the worth, to people who are interested in 7 digits, but her generation doesn't do anything for her value.

You could probably try for around 250,000 - 300,000 treasure, since she does have eliminate, but that might be steep for a few people since she's not fully leveled.
You'd be better off getting her fully leveled. At that point you could get anywhere from 500,000 treasure to 600,000 treasure.
A L Y S H I I A A   O F   L I G H T N I N G   F L I G H T

Ory67nL.gif vnvMixy.gif jA0eni1.gif
@Alyshiiaa

Thank you for the information c:
I'm still learning all of the new worths ^^;

That's also the range someone is trading so that works!
@Alyshiiaa

Thank you for the information c:
I'm still learning all of the new worths ^^;

That's also the range someone is trading so that works!