Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Back from Hiatus - Tips?
Hi uhhh..... I'm back from my really long hiatus and my dragons are starving. I've tried to return several times, but the stress of building up my dragon's hunger drove me away. I left about a month after the light vs plague dominance battle, so I've missed quite a bit of activity here. I found myself noticing the dragon shaped hole in my heart, and I knew I just had to come back to this place.

Does anybody have tips for building my dragon's hunger back up, and getting back into the groove of things?
Thanks a ton!
~ Myself
Hi uhhh..... I'm back from my really long hiatus and my dragons are starving. I've tried to return several times, but the stress of building up my dragon's hunger drove me away. I left about a month after the light vs plague dominance battle, so I've missed quite a bit of activity here. I found myself noticing the dragon shaped hole in my heart, and I knew I just had to come back to this place.

Does anybody have tips for building my dragon's hunger back up, and getting back into the groove of things?
Thanks a ton!
~ Myself
097fe9bb15c36a1f4509e52d9751380acc01514f.gif
@Myself A great place to start would be your flight's food bank. They can most likely help you with feeding your lair. :)
@Myself A great place to start would be your flight's food bank. They can most likely help you with feeding your lair. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.