Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Uh my avatar?
Is this supposed to be happening? A couple says ago i logged in and the avatar was just a couple of black smears on a white background. I log into today and It's a picture of a dude with a gun? Is this something that's supposed to be happening? Should I be concerned? I didn't change my avatar or anything

Edit: Also, my feed dragons button is missing from my clan page. Is that also normal? I can't feed my liar anymore.
Is this supposed to be happening? A couple says ago i logged in and the avatar was just a couple of black smears on a white background. I log into today and It's a picture of a dude with a gun? Is this something that's supposed to be happening? Should I be concerned? I didn't change my avatar or anything

Edit: Also, my feed dragons button is missing from my clan page. Is that also normal? I can't feed my liar anymore.
@DairenShiren

Your avatar looks fine from this end. Green Fae.

Try clearing your cache, it might be a problem there.
@DairenShiren

Your avatar looks fine from this end. Green Fae.

Try clearing your cache, it might be a problem there.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
@DairenShiren You might want to scan your PC for any viruses/malware just to be on the safe side if you're seeing strange images like the one you mentioned (especially if we can't see the same images).

Greyjoy's suggestion is also good. Maybe clear cookies, too, to be on the safe side? Not sure what else would make your feed button disappear.
@DairenShiren You might want to scan your PC for any viruses/malware just to be on the safe side if you're seeing strange images like the one you mentioned (especially if we can't see the same images).

Greyjoy's suggestion is also good. Maybe clear cookies, too, to be on the safe side? Not sure what else would make your feed button disappear.
@Sales Forum: please DO NOT PING ME unless you're interested in my offer.
rix3ppo.png nWiQNX9.png 6OezIjj.png EE2umbT.png gQEYTGd.png YMPbu9R.png
hoB5LcU.png
huh. that is a little strange. Clearing my cache did fix the feed button and the image is gone now, but it's a little strange. It's not like the image was some strange blur either, it was too coincidental. Hindsight 20/20 maybe i should've screenshot it though? oh well.
huh. that is a little strange. Clearing my cache did fix the feed button and the image is gone now, but it's a little strange. It's not like the image was some strange blur either, it was too coincidental. Hindsight 20/20 maybe i should've screenshot it though? oh well.