Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Dragon Element
Ok, all of my Dragons are with the Shadow Element, however I have obtained a rather beautiful Bogsneak Female, but she is with the Light Element.

If I breed a Shadow and a Light Elemental Dragon together, will there be a chance of both Shadow and Light Hatchlings being brought forth, or only one Element?

I haven't done this before so if someone with experience could let me know, that would be great, thanks :)
Ok, all of my Dragons are with the Shadow Element, however I have obtained a rather beautiful Bogsneak Female, but she is with the Light Element.

If I breed a Shadow and a Light Elemental Dragon together, will there be a chance of both Shadow and Light Hatchlings being brought forth, or only one Element?

I haven't done this before so if someone with experience could let me know, that would be great, thanks :)
tumblr_inline_nk8fzk6nc31sztcmx.png
@ShadowedScales It will be the element of the flight you are currently in
@ShadowedScales It will be the element of the flight you are currently in
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
@clw23 - Thank you, and you haven't answered my previous reply on the other post.
@clw23 - Thank you, and you haven't answered my previous reply on the other post.
@ShadowedScales

Any dragons you breed will be the element of your lair. The only way to get other elements is to buy them from other people, trade them or hatched unhatched eggs you've found while Gathering, in the Coliseum or made in Baldwin's Brew.
@ShadowedScales

Any dragons you breed will be the element of your lair. The only way to get other elements is to buy them from other people, trade them or hatched unhatched eggs you've found while Gathering, in the Coliseum or made in Baldwin's Brew.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
@Greyjoy - Thanks very much, that really helps a lot! I was afraid of buying other Elemental Hatchlings/Dragons because they weren't of the Shadow Realm.
@Greyjoy - Thanks very much, that really helps a lot! I was afraid of buying other Elemental Hatchlings/Dragons because they weren't of the Shadow Realm.