Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | New
Hello I am new and was wondering what's the best way to get dragons
Hello I am new and was wondering what's the best way to get dragons
@Nachonormal Hello, and welcome to FR!!

Usually during an opening week there's lot of threads that are aimed at giving new players free or very cheap dragons.

Also, you can go on the Auction House and get very cheap dragons that are priced as "exalt fodder", but some are pretty and wonderful!

There's plenty of hatcheries, where people breed their dragons for specific colors and genes, so if you're looking for something a bit prettier or specific it'd be good to look at those!
@Nachonormal Hello, and welcome to FR!!

Usually during an opening week there's lot of threads that are aimed at giving new players free or very cheap dragons.

Also, you can go on the Auction House and get very cheap dragons that are priced as "exalt fodder", but some are pretty and wonderful!

There's plenty of hatcheries, where people breed their dragons for specific colors and genes, so if you're looking for something a bit prettier or specific it'd be good to look at those!
WYLy2Ui.gif
Ah!
Check out some of the sales and raffles forums, especially for your flight! There are a ton of raffles just for newbies. There are also an abundance of "free dragon" threads (I have one in my signature if you feel so inclined? /self-plug)
If you have a little bit of treasure to spend, you can check out the "dragons" tab of the auction house too! Cheap ones start ~5k treasure but often lower... That sounds like a lot but if you hang out in the Fairgrounds for half an hour it's not hard ^^

Finally, for future reference, this would be better suited for Flight Rising Discussion, but you wouldn't have known so it's cool~
Ah!
Check out some of the sales and raffles forums, especially for your flight! There are a ton of raffles just for newbies. There are also an abundance of "free dragon" threads (I have one in my signature if you feel so inclined? /self-plug)
If you have a little bit of treasure to spend, you can check out the "dragons" tab of the auction house too! Cheap ones start ~5k treasure but often lower... That sounds like a lot but if you hang out in the Fairgrounds for half an hour it's not hard ^^

Finally, for future reference, this would be better suited for Flight Rising Discussion, but you wouldn't have known so it's cool~
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
@@Nachonormal Moved to the Help Center! Site related questions go here and General Discussion isn't for site related topics. :)
@@Nachonormal Moved to the Help Center! Site related questions go here and General Discussion isn't for site related topics. :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@Nachonormal

Well, if you're rich, you can just buy some dragons off the auction house, or you can breed your dragons to make more. It'll be soon you'll realise that you need space more than dragons, but I'm telling you, don't go too quickly because there is limited space and you might want to slowly build up your lair.

Hope this helped!
@Nachonormal

Well, if you're rich, you can just buy some dragons off the auction house, or you can breed your dragons to make more. It'll be soon you'll realise that you need space more than dragons, but I'm telling you, don't go too quickly because there is limited space and you might want to slowly build up your lair.

Hope this helped!
mh8jR2Z.gif By: Wakor, check it out!
[center]@Nachonormal[/center] The best way to get dragons is to buy them from the auction house, then breed them! Also I have a huge load of dragons I recently "rescued" from an inactive player. I can put his image below (not sure if this is the best place to put this but I'm just trying to help out) If you're interested feel free to send me a message. I'd give you him for free of course. (: This is the dude I got from the inactive player, if you're looking to breed right away he's ready. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/226607/22660681_350.png[/img] (Sorry for bad grammar and English)

The best way to get dragons is to buy them from the auction house, then breed them! Also I have a huge load of dragons I recently "rescued" from an inactive player. I can put his image below (not sure if this is the best place to put this but I'm just trying to help out) If you're interested feel free to send me a message. I'd give you him for free of course. (:

This is the dude I got from the inactive player, if you're looking to breed right away he's ready.
22660681_350.png

(Sorry for bad grammar and English)
Any pronouns
@SorenSilver sure! I'll take him he's magestic lol
@SorenSilver sure! I'll take him he's magestic lol
@Nachonormal

Okay make sure to check under "Crossroads" and "Pending Requests" to receive him.
@Nachonormal

Okay make sure to check under "Crossroads" and "Pending Requests" to receive him.
Any pronouns