Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Fan Scorpion?
Sooooo, does this thing not have a familiar version of itself, or am I misreading the name? I'm in the Sandswept Delta trying to get certain food items I should be able to find there, and realized I don't remember having the green and yellow scorpion as a familiar. Went to check my Bestiary, and can't find it in there anywhere. Did they just not want one of that, or did they forget to add him? Now it's going to bug me that there's a Coli monster I can't ever acquire as a familiar.
Sooooo, does this thing not have a familiar version of itself, or am I misreading the name? I'm in the Sandswept Delta trying to get certain food items I should be able to find there, and realized I don't remember having the green and yellow scorpion as a familiar. Went to check my Bestiary, and can't find it in there anywhere. Did they just not want one of that, or did they forget to add him? Now it's going to bug me that there's a Coli monster I can't ever acquire as a familiar.
Brown River Recluse Queen of the River Spider Army Grey River Jumper
@MewMew34

It's like the wandering surge priest and fallen streak I think, there's sadly no familiar version.
@MewMew34

It's like the wandering surge priest and fallen streak I think, there's sadly no familiar version.
There's more than one like that? That's going to really bug me. I hope they add familiar versions at some point.
There's more than one like that? That's going to really bug me. I hope they add familiar versions at some point.
Brown River Recluse Queen of the River Spider Army Grey River Jumper
It has no Familiar.

According to Aequorin, there's no plans to make it one, either (or the Surge Priest).
It has no Familiar.

According to Aequorin, there's no plans to make it one, either (or the Surge Priest).
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
[quote name="Greyjoy" date="2014-08-31 02:32:07"]According to Aequorin, there's no plans to make it one, either (or the Surge Priest).[/quote] I'd love to know why not. The artwork already exists, so it wouldn't take long at all, and it'd make so many people happy (namely me, I want my Fan Scorp ;__;).
Greyjoy wrote on 2014-08-31 02:32:07:

I'd love to know why not. The artwork already exists, so it wouldn't take long at all, and it'd make so many people happy (namely me, I want my Fan Scorp ;__;).
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
I agree. It's just there, tantalising us. And to have all the primary colours in scorpion form seems pretty swell to me. I keep hoping they'll relent and add it one day :)
I agree. It's just there, tantalising us. And to have all the primary colours in scorpion form seems pretty swell to me. I keep hoping they'll relent and add it one day :)
Maybe they're too aggressive to become pets?
Maybe they're too aggressive to become pets?
66MHIIb.png
I love scorpions, so it makes me sad that this is apparently not going to be a thing. Why do you deny me my Fan Scorpion, FR?
I love scorpions, so it makes me sad that this is apparently not going to be a thing. Why do you deny me my Fan Scorpion, FR?
JViYfKK.png
@MewMew34 Moved this to Help! This is the best place to post questions. ♥ This is what Aequorin has said recently, regarding these familiars: [quote name="Aequorin" date="2014-08-27 09:12:38"][quote name="Greyjoy" date="2014-08-25 12:37:04"]Will the Wandering Surge Priest or the Fan Scorpion ever be considered for Familiarhood? I really want them :c[/quote] At this time we have no plans to add them as Familiars. [/quote]
@MewMew34 Moved this to Help! This is the best place to post questions. ♥

This is what Aequorin has said recently, regarding these familiars:
Aequorin wrote on 2014-08-27 09:12:38:
Greyjoy wrote on 2014-08-25 12:37:04:
Will the Wandering Surge Priest or the Fan Scorpion ever be considered for Familiarhood?

I really want them :c

At this time we have no plans to add them as Familiars.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.