Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
FFCC is having a remaster for the Switch and PS4 which is supposed to be released January 23, 2020. I can’t even tell you how excited I am that this beautiful game is getting this kind of attention, as far as I’m aware it’s always been under appreciated. Back on the gamecube there was no online multiplayer, not everyone had someone to play with, and it was difficult because you needed multiple gameboys to play multiplayer Now you can play online multiplayer, which I’m so excited for [emoji=fae love size=1] There’s not much on it right now but considering the original game was stunning for its time, a remaster will make it look so beautiful! :D
FFCC is having a remaster for the Switch and PS4 which is supposed to be released January 23, 2020. I can’t even tell you how excited I am that this beautiful game is getting this kind of attention, as far as I’m aware it’s always been under appreciated.
Back on the gamecube there was no online multiplayer, not everyone had someone to play with, and it was difficult because you needed multiple gameboys to play multiplayer

Now you can play online multiplayer, which I’m so excited for
There’s not much on it right now but considering the original game was stunning for its time, a remaster will make it look so beautiful! :D
2387888.png2387695.png2434632.png
Boop
Boop
Oh man I’m so excited! Hopefully I can get some friends to play it with me. One of my longtime friends doesn’t play games as much anymore but we loved playing this together, even though we never got far because we didn’t live very close to each other. Though I also hope they made Rebena Te Ra easier for single player too.
Oh man I’m so excited! Hopefully I can get some friends to play it with me. One of my longtime friends doesn’t play games as much anymore but we loved playing this together, even though we never got far because we didn’t live very close to each other. Though I also hope they made Rebena Te Ra easier for single player too.
[quote name="Pheonyx" date="2019-09-26 11:40:19" ] Oh man I’m so excited! Hopefully I can get some friends to play it with me. One of my longtime friends doesn’t play games as much anymore but we loved playing this together, even though we never got far because we didn’t live very close to each other. Though I also hope they made Rebena Te Ra easier for single player too. [/quote] I couldn’t ever get past Rebena Te Ra, always played alone and was a dumb kid. Loved the game though and it’s a shame it never got much appreciation
Pheonyx wrote on 2019-09-26 11:40:19:
I couldn’t ever get past Rebena Te Ra, always played alone and was a dumb kid. Loved the game though and it’s a shame it never got much appreciation
Here's hoping that with this game getting a reboot, the others in the series will as well ;-;
Here's hoping that with this game getting a reboot, the others in the series will as well ;-;
You can never have enough apparel. I will not stop until my hoard is dripping with it.