Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Magikarp Jump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
I'm about to install this adorable looking app made by the Pokemon Company. Has anyone else played it yet?? People say it's the worst Pokemon game ever?? Or that's is so dumb, its brilliant?? I'm about to start my Magikarp journey.... [img]http://blogs-images.forbes.com/erikkain/files/2017/05/magikarp-jump-logo.jpg[/img]
I'm about to install this adorable looking app made by the Pokemon Company. Has anyone else played it yet??

People say it's the worst Pokemon game ever??
Or that's is so dumb, its brilliant??

I'm about to start my Magikarp journey....

magikarp-jump-logo.jpg

arkantos_signature_by_sludgy_by_sludgy-dben8lb.png
@Sludgy

I played it and then deleted it like 3hrs later. It reminds me a lot of this.

I thought it was fun until your Magikarp got beat and then your couldn't use it anymore rip I formed a bond with that karp ;-;

idk it was fun for a little while
@Sludgy

I played it and then deleted it like 3hrs later. It reminds me a lot of this.

I thought it was fun until your Magikarp got beat and then your couldn't use it anymore rip I formed a bond with that karp ;-;

idk it was fun for a little while
tumblr_static_rsz_banner.png
@Aphelium I can see how it is familiar to the game you linked. Welp, I guess I'll have to play it for another hour to see if I still like it. At the moment the graphics are cute enough to keep me interested.
@Aphelium I can see how it is familiar to the game you linked. Welp, I guess I'll have to play it for another hour to see if I still like it. At the moment the graphics are cute enough to keep me interested.
@Sludgy
I've played it for a bit now! Aka almost every hour today LOL I'm currently on my 7th generation of Magikarp :D The art reminds me of Hunt Cook, which only adds to the appeal imo
@Sludgy
I've played it for a bit now! Aka almost every hour today LOL I'm currently on my 7th generation of Magikarp :D The art reminds me of Hunt Cook, which only adds to the appeal imo
qesQFkT.gif
I downloaded it last night and I love it! The art is super cute! I'm on my 25th generation of Magikarp right now!
I downloaded it last night and I love it! The art is super cute! I'm on my 25th generation of Magikarp right now!
tumblr_osj9l6G4Fp1s8qczso1_r3_540.png
@Poi I feel like I've seen the Magikarp Jump art style somewhere but I can't put my finger on it. I'll have to check out the Hunt Cook (game?). It's lovely in any case. I had to go out just now, so I'm only on my 2nd generation right now.

@Renoki 25! Gosh, I have some catching up to do ;)
@Poi I feel like I've seen the Magikarp Jump art style somewhere but I can't put my finger on it. I'll have to check out the Hunt Cook (game?). It's lovely in any case. I had to go out just now, so I'm only on my 2nd generation right now.

@Renoki 25! Gosh, I have some catching up to do ;)
I'm not sure if there is a predestined order for the types of Magikarp you get, but I starting with ordinary, then white calico, and now a golden one!
I'm not sure if there is a predestined order for the types of Magikarp you get, but I starting with ordinary, then white calico, and now a golden one!
omg i love this game so much

i just got it earlier today and i am hooked lol

i love all my karp children

(also regarding order: i'm on gen 4 and i've gotten standard, calico, standard, white calico in that order)
omg i love this game so much

i just got it earlier today and i am hooked lol

i love all my karp children

(also regarding order: i'm on gen 4 and i've gotten standard, calico, standard, white calico in that order)
tumblr_nr1sm6Mwfo1sevwwxo1_500.png
@ErsatzLace IKR its so adorable! It also has a nice pace right now. I don't have to wait too long for my Karp's JP to increase, but it doesn't feel like I'm progressing too fast, like I've got something to steadily work towards.

(I guess I was lucky with the gold one. The game said it was rare, but some games give you a rare freebie to keep you interested so I wasn't sure.)

MAI BEAUTIFUL FISHES!!!
@ErsatzLace IKR its so adorable! It also has a nice pace right now. I don't have to wait too long for my Karp's JP to increase, but it doesn't feel like I'm progressing too fast, like I've got something to steadily work towards.

(I guess I was lucky with the gold one. The game said it was rare, but some games give you a rare freebie to keep you interested so I wasn't sure.)

MAI BEAUTIFUL FISHES!!!
Oh, I forgot to mention. I called my golden Magikarp as "Tuna Sushi" [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/ace7/f/2017/181/2/6/untitled_by_sludgy-dben82s.png[/img] HOW DARE YOU CALL MY TUNA SUSHI USELESS?????? [br] No, I don't keep him around as emergency rations..........
Oh, I forgot to mention. I called my golden Magikarp as "Tuna Sushi"

untitled_by_sludgy-dben82s.png

HOW DARE YOU CALL MY TUNA SUSHI USELESS??????

No, I don't keep him around as emergency rations..........
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12