Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | OC Sharing
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][color=brown][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/308f348249dcc106df2eccbf300fd3b2/tumblr_oosnpjWuYz1w7w8k3o4_540.png[/img] older picture, sorry. okay so, this is matthias, my fursona and character for a story i can hopefully work on in the future...he's a middle aged dude who is somewhat grumpy and lives on the res in wisconson state. pretty nonplussed by his life at the moment, matthias basically goes to life trying to move out of the res while looking after his friends and encountering different crytids, lol. matt can't fly but his sister can, since they are half siblings. he's not...really a good person. not bad either but you know. he sometimes drives others away with his attitude, kind of that old guy who says "get off my damned lawn!" his selfish desires override the good ones a lot and this is one of the reasons his adult children don't really talk to him. the story is sort of...a mix between gravity falls and supernatural in terms of that back forest and wilderness vibe. not too sure on what the story is about yet but it's probably him doing odd jobs and meeting new people/crytids...getting into some trouble along the way and seeing some strange stuff (more than normal). aaa i got more oc's but don't want to take up too much space.
tumblr_oosnpjWuYz1w7w8k3o4_540.png

older picture, sorry.

okay so, this is matthias, my fursona and character for a story i can hopefully work on in the future...he's a middle aged dude who is somewhat grumpy and lives on the res in wisconson state. pretty nonplussed by his life at the moment, matthias basically goes to life trying to move out of the res while looking after his friends and encountering different crytids, lol. matt can't fly but his sister can, since they are half siblings.

he's not...really a good person. not bad either but you know. he sometimes drives others away with his attitude, kind of that old guy who says "get off my damned lawn!" his selfish desires override the good ones a lot and this is one of the reasons his adult children don't really talk to him.

the story is sort of...a mix between gravity falls and supernatural in terms of that back forest and wilderness vibe. not too sure on what the story is about yet but it's probably him doing odd jobs and meeting new people/crytids...getting into some trouble along the way and seeing some strange stuff (more than normal).

aaa i got more oc's but don't want to take up too much space.
@Mongoose
Nuuu take up all the space you need! I love seeing OCs.
Also that's so cool! I love seeing older OCs or ones that aren't traditionally cute/handsome/beautiful. It's more interesting imo (though I'm guilty of trying to draw only cutesy characters it's a habit). I love the fluff.

The story idea sounds like it would work out really well in a comic.
@Mongoose
Nuuu take up all the space you need! I love seeing OCs.
Also that's so cool! I love seeing older OCs or ones that aren't traditionally cute/handsome/beautiful. It's more interesting imo (though I'm guilty of trying to draw only cutesy characters it's a habit). I love the fluff.

The story idea sounds like it would work out really well in a comic.
@acrocanthosaurus
Oh that's cute~
I'd love to hear the story though!
@acrocanthosaurus
Oh that's cute~
I'd love to hear the story though!
*shoves the ones with actual ref sheets into thread*
903uza.png
amwrjr.png
106ac69.png
dgp1jm.png
1zoxd8j.png
i3x5au.png
their descriptions are here.
*shoves the ones with actual ref sheets into thread*
903uza.png
amwrjr.png
106ac69.png
dgp1jm.png
1zoxd8j.png
i3x5au.png
their descriptions are here.
UOO8oB4.png
KdJtVsv.png
Rw7uKRS.png
mlHpBMC.png
OCs woo It's fun to see what people come up with! In the meantime, my kids. I don't do a lot with them, mostly doodles and boring comic strips-- [img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/3b65/f/2016/349/4/b/comic__headache_by_falconrex121-darri7m.png[/img] (there are more entertaining ones than this but this has an appropriate combination of art I like and lots of characters lol) So the "main" two are Rio and Rosi. Rio's the raven, moody and brooding but sensible. Rosi is the cat with the hat, crass and immature. They balance each other out. The supporting cast is a pessamistic 8-Ball (and he goes by such), a robot whose only purpose is to love (ThinkBot 3000, aka TB3K), a sentient VW Beetle, an a cappella group made of bananas with anime eyes, and some other weird stuff. You can find out more [url=http://falconrex121.deviantart.com/gallery/61065995/Desert-Party-Wooooo]here[/url] I guess
OCs woo
It's fun to see what people come up with!
In the meantime, my kids. I don't do a lot with them, mostly doodles and boring comic strips--
comic__headache_by_falconrex121-darri7m.png
(there are more entertaining ones than this but this has an appropriate combination of art I like and lots of characters lol)
So the "main" two are Rio and Rosi. Rio's the raven, moody and brooding but sensible. Rosi is the cat with the hat, crass and immature. They balance each other out.
The supporting cast is a pessamistic 8-Ball (and he goes by such), a robot whose only purpose is to love (ThinkBot 3000, aka TB3K), a sentient VW Beetle, an a cappella group made of bananas with anime eyes, and some other weird stuff. You can find out more here I guess
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
[quote name="Mongoose" date=2017-04-21 21:57:06] [center][color=brown][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/308f348249dcc106df2eccbf300fd3b2/tumblr_oosnpjWuYz1w7w8k3o4_540.png[/img] older picture, sorry. okay so, this is matthias, my fursona and character for a story i can hopefully work on in the future...he's a middle aged dude who is somewhat grumpy and lives on the res in wisconson state. pretty nonplussed by his life at the moment, matthias basically goes to life trying to move out of the res while looking after his friends and encountering different crytids, lol. matt can't fly but his sister can, since they are half siblings. he's not...really a good person. not bad either but you know. he sometimes drives others away with his attitude, kind of that old guy who says "get off my damned lawn!" his selfish desires override the good ones a lot and this is one of the reasons his adult children don't really talk to him. the story is sort of...a mix between gravity falls and supernatural in terms of that back forest and wilderness vibe. not too sure on what the story is about yet but it's probably him doing odd jobs and meeting new people/crytids...getting into some trouble along the way and seeing some strange stuff (more than normal). aaa i got more oc's but don't want to take up too much space. [/quote] [s]i need this[/s] i have a whole two oc's yeah i'll try and do some updated art for them and then i might try and post em here @warriorsandfoxes i know you have some (cause i drawin one)
Quote:
tumblr_oosnpjWuYz1w7w8k3o4_540.png

older picture, sorry.

okay so, this is matthias, my fursona and character for a story i can hopefully work on in the future...he's a middle aged dude who is somewhat grumpy and lives on the res in wisconson state. pretty nonplussed by his life at the moment, matthias basically goes to life trying to move out of the res while looking after his friends and encountering different crytids, lol. matt can't fly but his sister can, since they are half siblings.

he's not...really a good person. not bad either but you know. he sometimes drives others away with his attitude, kind of that old guy who says "get off my damned lawn!" his selfish desires override the good ones a lot and this is one of the reasons his adult children don't really talk to him.

the story is sort of...a mix between gravity falls and supernatural in terms of that back forest and wilderness vibe. not too sure on what the story is about yet but it's probably him doing odd jobs and meeting new people/crytids...getting into some trouble along the way and seeing some strange stuff (more than normal).

aaa i got more oc's but don't want to take up too much space.

i need this

i have a whole two oc's

yeah

i'll try and do some updated art for them and then i might try and post em here

@warriorsandfoxes
i know you have some (cause i drawin one)
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
@Azabelle i dunno who/if i should ping so.... anywho, this is Nephele! [img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/1ff0/f/2017/106/c/7/cm_nephele_by_strixx_variaa-db611wf.png[/img] she's named after the greek goddess of duality and she's a butt. a mean butt. Had a bad past that gave her a paradigm shift. She's pretty big too. 20hh
@Azabelle i dunno who/if i should ping so....

anywho, this is Nephele!

cm_nephele_by_strixx_variaa-db611wf.png

she's named after the greek goddess of duality and she's a butt. a mean butt. Had a bad past that gave her a paradigm shift. She's pretty big too. 20hh
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
@Brambleclaw4
Ah your OCs are so imaginative!! And I like your art style~ cobalt is my fav.

@FalconRex121
Whoooaa I love comics, especially weird and interesting ones like that. Such a creative cast! I identify strongly with Rio :P

@acrocanthosaurus
Omg the same thing happens to me. Ander, which is pronounced exactly how it's spelled and spelled exactly how it's pronounced, gets called the wrong thing constantly. Substitute teachers would get to my name, squint, and I'd already be calling out "it's pronounced this way!" And they'd be like "oh thx". Maybe I should make a character named Amber or Andre or Andrew or Andrea.
@Brambleclaw4
Ah your OCs are so imaginative!! And I like your art style~ cobalt is my fav.

@FalconRex121
Whoooaa I love comics, especially weird and interesting ones like that. Such a creative cast! I identify strongly with Rio :P

@acrocanthosaurus
Omg the same thing happens to me. Ander, which is pronounced exactly how it's spelled and spelled exactly how it's pronounced, gets called the wrong thing constantly. Substitute teachers would get to my name, squint, and I'd already be calling out "it's pronounced this way!" And they'd be like "oh thx". Maybe I should make a character named Amber or Andre or Andrew or Andrea.
@DeoxyHelix
Ohhh!!! Big demony horse that's so cool!!
@DeoxyHelix
Ohhh!!! Big demony horse that's so cool!!
@Azabelle daw, thanks *does the flamboyant wrist flop. you know the one*
@Azabelle daw, thanks *does the flamboyant wrist flop. you know the one*
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6