Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Weird things you've said recently?
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 554 555
Something like "It's a circle plague galaxy."
Something like "It's a circle plague galaxy."
Altered version of the 'Fancy Rat' item, edited to have a more blue colour scheme, grey/white husky colouring, and a pair of blue-tipped black crow wings + matching tail feathers. crow, they/them, fr+8
Pixel badges: Rat OwnerFallen London fandom
Rain World fandomGoth

current icon
My fiance and I just had a mutual imagination discussion about working at a grocery store alone at night, when we hear a strange noise in the meat department. We walk over there, only to discover a coffee machine devouring chicken with great fervor. When it sees us, it hisses and skitters away.

This due to me putting too much heavy cream in my coffee and not enough sugar, and for some reason that combo made me think of chicken.
My fiance and I just had a mutual imagination discussion about working at a grocery store alone at night, when we hear a strange noise in the meat department. We walk over there, only to discover a coffee machine devouring chicken with great fervor. When it sees us, it hisses and skitters away.

This due to me putting too much heavy cream in my coffee and not enough sugar, and for some reason that combo made me think of chicken.
cruwJG.png
That is a nice culture Rectangle
That is a nice culture Rectangle
Frankenstein3.jpg
My hovercraft is full of eels
My hovercraft is full of eels
i really like star wars ok
"Could you get me a shirt? I dropped mine in the toilet."

XP That was embarrassing. I thought it was closed...

"The good thing about that is that eventually you get butt glue."

I was discussing difficult trots with somebody when I went out riding today.
"Could you get me a shirt? I dropped mine in the toilet."

XP That was embarrassing. I thought it was closed...

"The good thing about that is that eventually you get butt glue."

I was discussing difficult trots with somebody when I went out riding today.
sig2.jpg
This is by no means recent(pretty sure I was still in middle school), but one time I saw a painting of a cow and my immediate reaction was to exclaim "Kitty!"
This is by no means recent(pretty sure I was still in middle school), but one time I saw a painting of a cow and my immediate reaction was to exclaim "Kitty!"
aaaaaaaaa
RdVh6mS.png
aa
Naomi ~ she/they ~ FR +3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Music Share | Wishlist
Art Shop | Hatchery
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Writing noughts till the end of time...
Meet me where the cliffs greet the sea. ~
aa GdA4c8j.png
"You can do so quietly. If I can nearly set the kitchen on fire quietly then you can cook quietly"

-Me at my friend who was hungry and 3 in the morning and wanted some bacon. (bacon is gross)
"You can do so quietly. If I can nearly set the kitchen on fire quietly then you can cook quietly"

-Me at my friend who was hungry and 3 in the morning and wanted some bacon. (bacon is gross)
{Puppy} {FR +2} {Goat Lover} {22} {They/Them}
1566865007982.png
I once wrestled thirteen small tigers and I'm pretty sure four had rabies.
I once wrestled thirteen small tigers and I'm pretty sure four had rabies.
"roople poople"
"roople poople"
HpBICfc.gif
» about me
» commissions
"Sir. I can't make the meatball more 'ball like' "
"Sir. I can't make the meatball more 'ball like' "
“The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things.The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 ... 554 555