Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Arcanist X Shadowbinder
1 2 3
We should run.

Who else ships these two???

*crickets*

....'Kay...
We should run.

Who else ships these two???

*crickets*

....'Kay...
@PastAndPresent

*crickets continue while I stare at you*

No one deserves Droolmama
@PastAndPresent

*crickets continue while I stare at you*

No one deserves Droolmama
Professional Skyrim, Fallout, ESO, and Dragon Age Addict
vaultboy_emoticons_2_10193_3862_thumb.gifBVKAq.pnghlv9bOT.gifBVKAq.pngvaultboy_emoticons_2_10193_3862_thumb.gif
But she's lonely. .n.
But she's lonely. .n.
@PastAndPresent

Believe it or not this is my FR OTP.
@PastAndPresent

Believe it or not this is my FR OTP.
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
@Lesley

REALLY?! :D
@Lesley

REALLY?! :D
@PastAndPresent

Yeah actually.

My name for their kid was Voidmaker.
@PastAndPresent

Yeah actually.

My name for their kid was Voidmaker.
I found stars on the tip of your tongue/You speak poltergeist and so do I
dark-dragon-hatchling-water-pixel.gif
@Lesley In a Tomo Trivia thing there was a question that states, "Which is the name of the twelfth flight?" Void was one of them. [img]http://thepoliticalcarnival.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/coincidence-i-think-not.gif[/img]
@Lesley

In a Tomo Trivia thing there was a question that states, "Which is the name of the twelfth flight?"

Void was one of them.

coincidence-i-think-not.gif
While I more actively ship Arcanist x Lightweaver, I feel like the Shadowbinder would be his off-and-on fling that he feels passionately for and loves for her danger and darkness but he would ultimately end up with the Lightweaver.

Although. IDEA. What if the Shade never disappeared but was reformed as the Shadowbinder? And she tries to corrupt the Arcanist, because Shade-Arcane magic would be absolutely unstoppable. ...I need to write that.
While I more actively ship Arcanist x Lightweaver, I feel like the Shadowbinder would be his off-and-on fling that he feels passionately for and loves for her danger and darkness but he would ultimately end up with the Lightweaver.

Although. IDEA. What if the Shade never disappeared but was reformed as the Shadowbinder? And she tries to corrupt the Arcanist, because Shade-Arcane magic would be absolutely unstoppable. ...I need to write that.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
I'd ship it.
I'd ship it.
But the deities all hate each other.

I iz confuse.
But the deities all hate each other.

I iz confuse.
a3c5lWN.png
1 2 3