Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Pinstripe/Bee/Contour Guide
1 2 3 4 5
@CassieRose

This is an awesome guide that has given me a lot of ideas - please add me to your pinglist! *V*
@CassieRose

This is an awesome guide that has given me a lot of ideas - please add me to your pinglist! *V*
Td4lBWl.png
@gryphoness thanks for the heads up! I'm a have to sift through these when I'm not on mobile.
@Cassierose thank you for the compilation!
@gryphoness thanks for the heads up! I'm a have to sift through these when I'm not on mobile.
@Cassierose thank you for the compilation!
@Orgetzu @MalDefekt @Ambitious

Browns have been finished, going into the reds now.

If you want to be on this pinglist, please let me know.

Browns have been finished, going into the reds now.

If you want to be on this pinglist, please let me know.
KvxzF3W.pngJcdyE1n.png opcExsG.png
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
FObX7rS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelFObX7rS_d.png

It's finally finished!

Unless new colors are added for whatever reason, I'll stop pinging for updates to this.

It's finally finished!

Unless new colors are added for whatever reason, I'll stop pinging for updates to this.
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
@CassieRose
This gene combo looks incredible, and may be life saving for many first gen dragons with an odd tertiary! Thank you for sharing this, I look forward to getting some Pinstripe/Bee/Contour babies myself soon!
@CassieRose
This gene combo looks incredible, and may be life saving for many first gen dragons with an odd tertiary! Thank you for sharing this, I look forward to getting some Pinstripe/Bee/Contour babies myself soon!
jc4RTcO.png
@gekko373
Evan, look at this (sorry it's sort of random but. I never thought of this gene combo and it's really freaking cool in some of the colours)
@gekko373
Evan, look at this (sorry it's sort of random but. I never thought of this gene combo and it's really freaking cool in some of the colours)
tumblr_ochg4uDlB11us53xfo7_r1_500.png
This is absolutely fantastic!! I think you've made me love female Fae, dang
This is absolutely fantastic!! I think you've made me love female Fae, dang
oxstpLj.png
New fave gene combo. I love the color combinations you've come up with, I feel an intense need to own a few of these. (:
New fave gene combo. I love the color combinations you've come up with, I feel an intense need to own a few of these. (:
@CassieRose

Good job on this awesome guide! I hope you don't mind if I link to it it in my Pinstripe & Trail guide.
@CassieRose

Good job on this awesome guide! I hope you don't mind if I link to it it in my Pinstripe & Trail guide.
@Shisa
I don't mind at all!
@Shisa
I don't mind at all!
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
1 2 3 4 5