Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Excel Familiar Tracker[Updated 7/23/18]
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 100 101
@Neflo

You've been added, and thanks for the tip! The typo has now been fixed :)
@Neflo

You've been added, and thanks for the tip! The typo has now been fixed :)
theyThem.png
@Flurry
thank you too, your tool is quite useful ^^
@Flurry
thank you too, your tool is quite useful ^^
timezone: FR+11
@Flurry
Hey, this tracker is really fantastic! When you get a chance I would love to be added to the pinglist
@Flurry
Hey, this tracker is really fantastic! When you get a chance I would love to be added to the pinglist
[LIST] [*]Update with the new waterway familiars! [*]Fixed a few naming typos on the Coliseum page [/LIST] ----- [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/SEY9vBA.gif[/img][/center] ----- [size=2] @wannabequeen @Melodist @lucineblue @radpunkster @Crashkey @AbstractAlgebra @Asobi @sykotikkytten @Ramoth416 @redpanda110 @Flightyvandal @elerina @Slitt @Artimean @Scatterspark @TheMur @houseBurning @BluePhoenix @thequeenofhearts @Meymo @Jam @Kellendraysia @Eloritia @perytonfeathers @Sharkra @Caloprymnus @QueSeraAwesome @Prinxee @MystRunner @KorrianaVeil @Praxis @Duh @Ashbashin @MageMagpie @KottrTungl @fluffballofdoom @Aranelle @Valmue @Framherja @Allaur @Ethanaell @Katta @DragonsKnight @Erravit @Rennox @nijihitomi @Aloy @Kelaku @arlip @Eyry @Pseudoscience @Pripyat @RayFisch @internetWeasel @alqu @thequeenbeegeek @Lilykittens @Steel @SisterofWar @Ankhr @MagicianPokes @EonShinato @Korangar @StitchedinIce @raetonic @Kcdollar @AvalonDreams @ilimati @jibori @Osa @Rosolite @BarnacleGF @pbg146 @Kimizi @Emmie @Istoki @SpiritKin @Gathouria @absolmon @Aquazap222 @IgnotusSomnium @Trixy @Tserin @SSakuras @LunarConstruct @Nixifer @redpandaa @Fidgety @jibori @Yamielsun @silverdrake @scorchfrost @StarlitFire @Valikor @Avenegeus @HummingbirdColor @SPARKLENERD @absolmon @kriskrossness @Kangataroo @Subject417 @Quinnigan @MelodiousPoet @cyleris @EnderNova @Buffykiev @Tidemaiden @Kairos @squidkid11 @ladra @Larphen @Erzdrache @NuclearWaffles @Nimitsu @Dulcette @Cinderfire @StarriannaFlare @GallantGoat @Fosterson @MadasaHatter @Alludra @Becky @Auzreyla @Eskarine @NotSoSimple @Siris @SaturnianWildcat @shizuyue @Natblida @Shougoney @NekoAika @Tyeth @bexinthesky @Ravenspinner @pudgeSnail @Sanguiem @spadey @ObsidianPunk @texaswatermelon @Ninive @ColoradoBlues @aformofmotion @RoseArtemis @Misoph @Macabre @Rulanir @Ethuiliel @MamaNeko0315 @musicfan4 @KiraLaManzana @slothqueenxx @Quidings @NovelLady @JadeJewels @fidothehoarder @Cardixa @WolfTrickster @DreamingFoxes @Ciaccona @Chardons @carcharleucas @Mellacherry @Espello @Doodeedoodah @Cardixa @VulpixSerpens @Xirei @Randeh @mercurialwings @VelvetCrawdad @PrinceRaven @wolfayal @frameofreality @Quetzalzotz @MythsFlight @AnkanV @deanbean @BlackJay @Geishacookie @Avifors @Erayidil @uhhjoyce27 @ItchyBuffalo @Iclil @AimzVador @MissMaira @Kisa96 @Sketchanie @Casanoble @nm8426 @SteampunkAndroid @Sakito @dreamsandbones @bakurabox @Pinguin @endlessangels @arkboi @tsubakistar @Inukaya @thorneaters @Carolynmbp @ChiefWhiz @SteelAndSparks @BrightHeaven @Badgerlock @Sili @YouJaneMeTarzan @Neflo @Sugnaronos [/size]
  • Update with the new waterway familiars!
  • Fixed a few naming typos on the Coliseum page

SEY9vBA.gif

@wannabequeen @Melodist @lucineblue @radpunkster @Crashkey @AbstractAlgebra @Asobi @sykotikkytten @Ramoth416 @redpanda110 @Flightyvandal @elerina @Slitt @Artimean @Scatterspark @TheMur @houseBurning @BluePhoenix @thequeenofhearts @Meymo @Jam @Kellendraysia @Eloritia @perytonfeathers @Sharkra @Caloprymnus @QueSeraAwesome @Prinxee @MystRunner @KorrianaVeil @Praxis @Duh @Ashbashin @MageMagpie @KottrTungl @fluffballofdoom @Aranelle @Valmue @Framherja @Allaur @Ethanaell @Katta @DragonsKnight @Erravit @Rennox @nijihitomi @Aloy @Kelaku @arlip @Eyry @Pseudoscience @Pripyat @RayFisch @internetWeasel @alqu @thequeenbeegeek @Lilykittens @Steel @SisterofWar @Ankhr @MagicianPokes @EonShinato @Korangar @StitchedinIce @raetonic @Kcdollar @AvalonDreams @ilimati @jibori @Osa @Rosolite @BarnacleGF @pbg146 @Kimizi @Emmie @Istoki @SpiritKin @Gathouria @absolmon @Aquazap222 @IgnotusSomnium @Trixy @Tserin @SSakuras @LunarConstruct @Nixifer @redpandaa @Fidgety @jibori @Yamielsun @silverdrake @scorchfrost @StarlitFire @Valikor @Avenegeus @HummingbirdColor @SPARKLENERD @absolmon @kriskrossness @Kangataroo @Subject417 @Quinnigan @MelodiousPoet @cyleris @EnderNova @Buffykiev @Tidemaiden @Kairos @squidkid11 @ladra @Larphen @Erzdrache @NuclearWaffles @Nimitsu @Dulcette @Cinderfire @StarriannaFlare @GallantGoat @Fosterson @MadasaHatter @Alludra @Becky @Auzreyla @Eskarine @NotSoSimple @Siris @SaturnianWildcat @shizuyue @Natblida @Shougoney @NekoAika @Tyeth @bexinthesky @Ravenspinner @pudgeSnail @Sanguiem @spadey @ObsidianPunk @texaswatermelon @Ninive @ColoradoBlues @aformofmotion @RoseArtemis @Misoph @Macabre @Rulanir @Ethuiliel @MamaNeko0315 @musicfan4 @KiraLaManzana @slothqueenxx @Quidings @NovelLady @JadeJewels @fidothehoarder @Cardixa @WolfTrickster @DreamingFoxes @Ciaccona @Chardons @carcharleucas @Mellacherry @Espello @Doodeedoodah @Cardixa @VulpixSerpens @Xirei @Randeh @mercurialwings @VelvetCrawdad @PrinceRaven @wolfayal @frameofreality @Quetzalzotz @MythsFlight @AnkanV @deanbean @BlackJay @Geishacookie @Avifors @Erayidil @uhhjoyce27 @ItchyBuffalo @Iclil @AimzVador @MissMaira @Kisa96 @Sketchanie @Casanoble @nm8426 @SteampunkAndroid @Sakito @dreamsandbones @bakurabox @Pinguin @endlessangels @arkboi @tsubakistar @Inukaya @thorneaters @Carolynmbp @ChiefWhiz @SteelAndSparks @BrightHeaven @Badgerlock @Sili @YouJaneMeTarzan @Neflo @Sugnaronos

theyThem.png
Thanks @Flurry
Thanks @Flurry
8ONJ5D3.png
Thank you so much for the update! You are super fast!
Thank you so much for the update! You are super fast!
@Flurry can you remove me from the ping list please?
@Flurry can you remove me from the ping list please?
bEvLAND.png
Thanks a million! Have been looking forward to this all day. ♥
Thanks a million! Have been looking forward to this all day. ♥
water_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipzis.gif
@Flurry Just so you know, your tracker is by far the best and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you do an update sheet. It's honestly wonderful and is so insanely helpful. I've been off and on FR due to personal life stuff, and every time I come back I know right where to go to update my master FR spreadsheet <3
@Flurry Just so you know, your tracker is by far the best and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you do an update sheet. It's honestly wonderful and is so insanely helpful. I've been off and on FR due to personal life stuff, and every time I come back I know right where to go to update my master FR spreadsheet <3
@Flurry can you add me to the pinglist please? thanks :)))
@Flurry can you add me to the pinglist please? thanks :)))
i literally have no idea what to have as a signature
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 100 101