Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Dreamed about a new gene
1 2
Pear V1 is like the happy medium of smirch and crackle or something, I quite like it! And I'm totally a sucker for line breaking terts, the magic energy ball is awesome. *o*
Pear V1 is like the happy medium of smirch and crackle or something, I quite like it! And I'm totally a sucker for line breaking terts, the magic energy ball is awesome. *o*
Waystone5.gif GJKdk86.gif
hyuukiru
alex, 29
she/they

KC5x7Vb.png

QAPGmOf.gif
I would definitely get that second one. And I can kinda see the 'pear' on it? I have no clue how. Maybe I'm just hungry. [emoji=coatl winking size=1]
I would definitely get that second one.

And I can kinda see the 'pear' on it? I have no clue how. Maybe I'm just hungry.
whats youre favourite gene? oh mine's pear

Real talk it looks cool, reminds me of fire benders, and makes me wonder if the fire ancients will have a tert that engulf them in flames or makes them look like magma tbh. So many possibilities to be explored..
whats youre favourite gene? oh mine's pear

Real talk it looks cool, reminds me of fire benders, and makes me wonder if the fire ancients will have a tert that engulf them in flames or makes them look like magma tbh. So many possibilities to be explored..
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
V1 is like contour but AWESOME

V2 is just incredible

I need 20
V1 is like contour but AWESOME

V2 is just incredible

I need 20
Pear Pear can now join the Smoke Smoke bandwagon lol
T2dQwoe.png jGUvBrP.png
*Grabby hands*
Gimme both
*Grabby hands*
Gimme both
BLACK LIVES MATTER

thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
[quote name="artemiswanderer" date="2019-08-19 13:26:48" ] Pear Pear can now join the Smoke Smoke bandwagon lol [/quote] Peacock peacock
artemiswanderer wrote on 2019-08-19 13:26:48:

Peacock peacock
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
they look so good :0
they look so good :0
bQXuoer.pngAiaAKNt.png FR time +9
1 2