Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What would your diet be..
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[quote name="Spineshatter" date="2019-03-16 16:41:54" ] Meat and Plants. I love meat. But salad is good too. So Bogsneak? This is fine. [/quote] ayeee i'll jon you, fellow bogsneak. [s]god i NEED more bogs...and ridgebacks.[/s]
Spineshatter wrote on 2019-03-16 16:41:54:
Meat and Plants. I love meat. But salad is good too.
So Bogsneak? This is fine.
ayeee i'll jon you, fellow bogsneak. god i NEED more bogs...and ridgebacks.
TBD
meat
meat
Meat, Seafood, Plants, in that order-- based on preference.
Meat, Seafood, Plants, in that order-- based on preference.
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
seafood, plants and maaaayybe meat
seafood, plants and maaaayybe meat
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
I'd probably be plants and seafood. I love fruits and I love fish!
I'd probably be plants and seafood. I love fruits and I love fish!
8HtYjYR.jpg art-shop-icon_orig.jpg EE6A8YJ.jpg
definitely meat! maybe plants too
definitely meat! maybe plants too
................................................... .
he/him
please ping me when replying to me
... 0c6d754360cac7b4e6251a3b5ac42a7718ac068d.png
Seafood, meat, plants, bugs- in that order! I could LIVE off of seafood. I'm super not fussy about meat, but mildly fussy about the type of plants ??? Bugs don't squick me, but I haven't had a chance to try many of them ^^;
Seafood, meat, plants, bugs- in that order! I could LIVE off of seafood. I'm super not fussy about meat, but mildly fussy about the type of plants ??? Bugs don't squick me, but I haven't had a chance to try many of them ^^;
Ddzlm.gif GWCTV.gif ZYbZZ.gif If you don't mind clicking, I'd be very appreciative :)
Unhatched elemental eggs and eliminate stones
Unhatched elemental eggs and eliminate stones
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

Plants! My love for animals ended up me becoming a vegetarian over time, so a peaceful Tundra dragon! (Now I want to get a perma greenish/yellow Tundra xD)
Plants! My love for animals ended up me becoming a vegetarian over time, so a peaceful Tundra dragon! (Now I want to get a perma greenish/yellow Tundra xD)
e37d7bdc374ab66cfe6ba1cdb25f406e23d0edcc.png
I'd probably eat meat and seafood. I like vegetables irl, but the meat and seafood options in this game are very interesting. My favorites include [item=Vampire Eel] and [item=Chameleon Seal].
I'd probably eat meat and seafood. I like vegetables irl, but the meat and seafood options in this game are very interesting. My favorites include Vampire Eel and Chameleon Seal .
~~Wishlist~~
6dNll8V.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13