Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturnament, Final Result!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@MurkyDepths, @KairinRose, just to be clear there are no plans at this time for the prize to be an in-game or physical item. Night of the Nocturnament is a no-pressure social media event to go alongside Night of the Nocturne.
@MurkyDepths, @KairinRose, just to be clear there are no plans at this time for the prize to be an in-game or physical item. Night of the Nocturnament is a no-pressure social media event to go alongside Night of the Nocturne.
[quote name="skylexar" date="2018-12-28 11:26:53" ] Me and my 75+ Vulpine Lamps are rooting for our fellow Vulpine [/quote] Hahah, me and my 1870+ marionette army are also cheering for our painted friend!! Too bad none of them is blue or purple, I see a pattern there ;^(
skylexar wrote on 2018-12-28 11:26:53:
Me and my 75+ Vulpine Lamps are rooting for our fellow Vulpine

Hahah, me and my 1870+ marionette army are also cheering for our painted friend!!

Too bad none of them is blue or purple, I see a pattern there ;^(

tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro7_75sq.gif_____tumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gif_____tumblr_ooiafsFgqG1w8tzaro8_75sq.gif

tumblr_osit221hKr1w8tzaro7_400.png
Thanks for clarifying ^^ I wasn't worried too much about the prize sldfskldslkfjsdf I assumed it's just gonna be a meem ending to the tournament posted on social media asldkfj
Thanks for clarifying ^^ I wasn't worried too much about the prize sldfskldslkfjsdf I assumed it's just gonna be a meem ending to the tournament posted on social media asldkfj
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
Animated Statue I have faith in you!
Animated Statue I have faith in you!
rBM002b.gifBcnmqQk.gifr6aND2D.png9aVxwZo.pngKOTMkxd.pnguCEnQTB.gifUTxhrgi.gif
The Opposing Forces just looks really angry with those Marva eyes

Go angry elemental orbs
The Opposing Forces just looks really angry with those Marva eyes

Go angry elemental orbs
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
It would have been so cool to have an actual item to remember the voting contests by but okay
It would have been so cool to have an actual item to remember the voting contests by but okay
This is crazy and I like it
This is crazy and I like it
Waystone1.gif
When you will be more active on deviantart?
When you will be more active on deviantart?
accents/skin shop
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2451809
Round 2 Day 2 match-ups are up!
Round 2 Day 2 match-ups are up!
Round 2 Day 3 match-ups are up!
Round 2 Day 3 match-ups are up!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19