Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sprocket / Festival Gift Hub
1 2 3
Looks like staff took care of everything, thank you guys for being generous. If you donated your cauldron feel free to keep the sprockets, I don't mind. As for those that received something, it was 100% given as a gift and don't feel like you have to give it back. I'll be gifting what I have still. Happy Thundercrack!

Since it looks like some people may have lost their gathering turns today with only 24 hours left, just thought I would make a spot for people to post and possibly get gifted something they missed out on. We're going to be working on the honor system here so please only ask for sprockets or items if you used up your gathering turns. Just festival items you are missing or if you just need a few spare sprockets!

Everyone else, please feel free to gift to those that lost out due to bad timing. And thank you so much for donating if you do decide to.

Looks like staff took care of everything, thank you guys for being generous. If you donated your cauldron feel free to keep the sprockets, I don't mind. As for those that received something, it was 100% given as a gift and don't feel like you have to give it back. I'll be gifting what I have still. Happy Thundercrack!

Since it looks like some people may have lost their gathering turns today with only 24 hours left, just thought I would make a spot for people to post and possibly get gifted something they missed out on. We're going to be working on the honor system here so please only ask for sprockets or items if you used up your gathering turns. Just festival items you are missing or if you just need a few spare sprockets!

Everyone else, please feel free to gift to those that lost out due to bad timing. And thank you so much for donating if you do decide to.

QOsn8Q8.pngFV7ubHf.png
If anyone wants to donate their cauldron I have enough mats for 4 more 20 sprocket brews. Just send the sprockets back for distribution..

I do have 3 cauldrons brewing outside of my own at the moment, thank you so much guys!
If anyone wants to donate their cauldron I have enough mats for 4 more 20 sprocket brews. Just send the sprockets back for distribution..

I do have 3 cauldrons brewing outside of my own at the moment, thank you so much guys!
QOsn8Q8.pngFV7ubHf.png
I used all my gathering turns today and got nothing due to the glitch!:(
(But please don't gift too much! I'm not missing out on all the items or anything, just missed a couple gathering turns!<3)
Love this thread idea, so nice!
I used all my gathering turns today and got nothing due to the glitch!:(
(But please don't gift too much! I'm not missing out on all the items or anything, just missed a couple gathering turns!<3)
Love this thread idea, so nice!
Azo3Ye1.png
@Zhar Hello! I sent 30 sprockets to you via CR. :)
@Zhar Hello! I sent 30 sprockets to you via CR. :)
mapleshaiku_siggy.png
I'll be brewing 20 momentarily, just need my cauldron to empty. Dx
I'll be brewing 20 momentarily, just need my cauldron to empty. Dx
QOsn8Q8.pngFV7ubHf.png
I used all my turns today and didn't get any currency, you don't have to send too much though~
I used all my turns today and didn't get any currency, you don't have to send too much though~
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@SeiyreSlash

Sending you 5. It's all I have atm. Need time to grind and brew more. :p
@SeiyreSlash

Sending you 5. It's all I have atm. Need time to grind and brew more. :p
QOsn8Q8.pngFV7ubHf.png
@lapisdragon17718
Sending 15, that's what I got today!
@lapisdragon17718
Sending 15, that's what I got today!
•I no longer play, but that's left of my lair is not for sale•
20 brewing at the moment, going to grind a bit.
20 brewing at the moment, going to grind a bit.
QOsn8Q8.pngFV7ubHf.png
I used mine all on digging, and then quit and started hunting in ice once I realized nothing good was dropping ;-;
I used mine all on digging, and then quit and started hunting in ice once I realized nothing good was dropping ;-;
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
1 2 3