Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I saw the future
1 2 3 4 5 6
SPAAAAACE
a lot of my dragons are ,, space themed,,,,
SPAAAAACE
a lot of my dragons are ,, space themed,,,,
FR + 0 - pls click them! ->1ylpk1.pngvKOcx1.pnguCgqc1.pngunknown.png
Mine matches pretty well I think?
Mine matches pretty well I think?
IMG_0247.jpg
I started out with a different username. And I started in fire. But I changed my Tumblr username to DragonofMordor because it became almost entirely Tolkien themed. And then I realized the name fit my lair and me perfectly here as well.
I started out with a different username. And I started in fire. But I changed my Tumblr username to DragonofMordor because it became almost entirely Tolkien themed. And then I realized the name fit my lair and me perfectly here as well.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
Well, this could be interesting, username-wise.
Well, this could be interesting, username-wise.
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
Haha, welp. Mine clearly has nothing to do with my flight, nope.
Haha, welp. Mine clearly has nothing to do with my flight, nope.
Mine is a variant on my last name. But the Shadow Flight are tricksters...
Mine is a variant on my last name. But the Shadow Flight are tricksters...
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
My username, I don't even know what it is I just thought it sounded nice so...? I guess that goes with how I name my dragons ?
My username, I don't even know what it is I just thought it sounded nice so...? I guess that goes with how I name my dragons ?
5p1NDy8.png
I think it's quite obvious why I chose mine (its also my favourite character :P)
I think it's quite obvious why I chose mine (its also my favourite character :P)
cac0e8ee68a0701a40537d4f7a4c541dbafec8f3.gif
kyria | 22 | she/her
+9 fr | active from time to time
Zero magic? Exactly the opposite of what’s happening in Sornieth. (Honesty, I choose this username because Magic was taken.)
Zero magic? Exactly the opposite of what’s happening in Sornieth. (Honesty, I choose this username because Magic was taken.)
Bigender_2.pngv2PJF9u.png
WfjH23h.png
x8bDWFu.pnga129Nss.png
oK2VVlE.png
sNuSVZA.pngmlHpBMC.png
IczhKw1.png
I picked an username to go with the ice theme because I knew I wanted to be in ice for the eye color and hoarding aspect
I picked an username to go with the ice theme because I knew I wanted to be in ice for the eye color and hoarding aspect
tastefulmarketing.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6