Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR: Hotels
1 2 3 4 5
[center][color=firebrick]I'd like to imagine that dragons enjoy taking family vacations much like we do. Each flight has a city that's a tourist hot spot. You ask your local travel agent to book you the best rooms and tell you where to eat. Imagine all of the different hotel, restaurants, and tourist destinations in each flight? Plague would probably have the lowest reviews when it comes to hotels, except for one (1) Plague dragon that sees a need to a regularly cleaned place for visitors to stay. Typical Plague Review: [quote=Explorer]????? Dirtier than I could have ever prepared for! I went on this vacations with low expectations for cleanliness because this place [i]is[/i] located within a flight centered around death and decay. But this? This is almost too much. I walked in and the smell almost knocked me to the floor. It smelled like something had quite literally died. I called the front desk to come and investigate with me. Turns out something had died in the room, and they left the carcass to rot under the bed!! [item=Picked-Over Bones] I knew dragons from Plague embraced disease, death, and decay, but at the very least, clean the bathroom. Ick.[/quote] [color=firebrick]Ice has freezing cold hotels made of Ice which would actually be really cool. Nature has jungle bungalows. Obviously, the Water flight is a booming vacation spot.
I'd like to imagine that dragons enjoy taking family vacations much like we do. Each flight has a city that's a tourist hot spot. You ask your local travel agent to book you the best rooms and tell you where to eat. Imagine all of the different hotel, restaurants, and tourist destinations in each flight? Plague would probably have the lowest reviews when it comes to hotels, except for one (1) Plague dragon that sees a need to a regularly cleaned place for visitors to stay.

Typical Plague Review:

Explorer wrote:
????? Dirtier than I could have ever prepared for!
I went on this vacations with low expectations for cleanliness because this place is located within a flight centered around death and decay. But this? This is almost too much. I walked in and the smell almost knocked me to the floor. It smelled like something had quite literally died. I called the front desk to come and investigate with me. Turns out something had died in the room, and they left the carcass to rot under the bed!!
Picked-Over Bones
I knew dragons from Plague embraced disease, death, and decay, but at the very least, clean the bathroom. Ick.

Ice has freezing cold hotels made of Ice which would actually be really cool.
Nature has jungle bungalows.
Obviously, the Water flight is a booming vacation spot.
I also do imagine them like that, but more like, some
flights host hotels or something like that, we've got
one in the Aspidochelone Island but it's quite hard
to find the island if you don't fly high enough so I guess
the hotel's main purpose is so those who get to the island
can get some rest before they go away or settle down in
the island, but the island itself could be considered a nice
place for a vacation since it has an awesome view and
also a lot of places to explore, but it's a pretty calm actually.
I also do imagine them like that, but more like, some
flights host hotels or something like that, we've got
one in the Aspidochelone Island but it's quite hard
to find the island if you don't fly high enough so I guess
the hotel's main purpose is so those who get to the island
can get some rest before they go away or settle down in
the island, but the island itself could be considered a nice
place for a vacation since it has an awesome view and
also a lot of places to explore, but it's a pretty calm actually.
hm3_by_nuliius-dcrz65r.png sifen
they/them
Brazil | 4-5+ FR Time
artshop | adopts | accents
art by me
[center]Earth Flight Hotels are five star hotels. [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/auctionhouse/star_badge.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/auctionhouse/star_badge.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/auctionhouse/star_badge.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/auctionhouse/star_badge.png[/img] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/auctionhouse/star_badge.png[/img][/center]
Earth Flight Hotels are five star hotels.

star_badge.png star_badge.png star_badge.png star_badge.png star_badge.png
Signs all over the floating wind hotels to tell tourists to NOT FALL OFF
wait dragons can fly oops
Signs all over the floating wind hotels to tell tourists to NOT FALL OFF
wait dragons can fly oops
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
@HenryTheArcher

Maybe. I'd bet a lot of places are covered a fine layer, if light, lair of dirt. No light colored decor to hide it....sort of.
@HenryTheArcher

Maybe. I'd bet a lot of places are covered a fine layer, if light, lair of dirt. No light colored decor to hide it....sort of.
[center]Some Earth Hotel Review: [quote=Angry Customer] I went with my family to have a good summer vacation in a chill hotel placed somewhere in the Earth flight, little we knew how bad the conditions were there. When we first arrived, we weren't welcome by anyone, in fact, no one was even there so we needed to move via the map they give you when you reserve. When we arrived at the "hotel" we were surprised by the fact it wasn't even hotel, but someone cave lair cheaply furnished and advertised as a hotel. They gave us the "keys" to "our" rooms and the first thing we encounter in our particular rooms were 2 faes and 5 nocturnes doing a party and let's not talk about the food, hard as a stone and tasteless as dirt, never coming back there. [/quote][/center]
Some Earth Hotel Review:
Angry Customer wrote:
I went with my family to have a good summer vacation in a chill hotel placed somewhere in the Earth flight, little we knew how bad the conditions were there.

When we first arrived, we weren't welcome by anyone, in fact, no one was even there so we needed to move via the map they give you when you reserve. When we arrived at the "hotel" we were surprised by the fact it wasn't even hotel, but someone cave lair cheaply furnished and advertised as a hotel. They gave us the "keys" to "our" rooms and the first thing we encounter in our particular rooms were 2 faes and 5 nocturnes doing a party and let's not talk about the food, hard as a stone and tasteless as dirt, never coming back there.
ElderlyGivingDutchshepherddog-max-1mb.gif
@Raccmoon

Except for Snip-Snaps. They'd just fall to their death.

#ProtectTheSnipSnaps
@Raccmoon

Except for Snip-Snaps. They'd just fall to their death.

#ProtectTheSnipSnaps
Drag cave egg pics are broke o.o
Shadow hotels always get 1 star reviews because nobody feels safe. Guests always feel like they're being watched and they get that anxious feeling in their stomach.
Shadow hotels always get 1 star reviews because nobody feels safe. Guests always feel like they're being watched and they get that anxious feeling in their stomach.
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
@TimeStandStill

"are all these safety nets really necessary? we could just tell snappers to be more careful-"
"I DON'T WANT TO GET SUED AGAIN HAROLD"
@TimeStandStill

"are all these safety nets really necessary? we could just tell snappers to be more careful-"
"I DON'T WANT TO GET SUED AGAIN HAROLD"
an animated feraligatr sprite from pokemon crystal > call me mantis
> they / she
> fr +2
> art dump
w the nonbinary flag and the word nonbinary
the asexual flag and the word asexual
the lesbian flag and the word lesbian
free buttons
ee > reply hazy,
try again... blinking_cursor.gif
@PoIarized Yes, but!!! Glow themed hotels? [img]https://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Glowing-murals-by-Bogi-Fabian11__880.jpg[/img]
@PoIarized

Yes, but!!! Glow themed hotels?
Glowing-murals-by-Bogi-Fabian11__880.jpg
1 2 3 4 5