Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Rising Fortune Telling!
1 2 3 4 5 6
fortunebanner.png
The above art is by the awesome Lix!

For years, Arcane Dragons have used Runestones passed down by their Deity for entertainment, but they also help to serve another purpose, that of Divination and Fortune telling. My name is Khaleesi, and while I am a Dragon of the Plague Flight, I have journeyed to learn the craft of telling fortunes through Runestones. If you so desire, I will read your fortune from my Runes...

Sooooo, I got really into this today, and made myself a lil system for Fortune Telling from the Runestones from Runestones of the Arcanist. I then went about making myself a little set of Rune cards on notebook paper so I could read fortunes with them. After using my friends as Guinea Pigs, I am ready to tell some fortunes!

Here's how it works. I have a deck of 48 Runes, consisting of 2 of each Runes that appear in the game. For each fortune, I will draw a set of 2 Runes, the combination of these two Runes and the meanings/interpretations I have attributed to them will be your fortune. For each Fortune Telling Session, I will be drawing 5 fortunes and one lucky attribute. All fortunes will pertain to the Flight Rising world. Think of it as your clan leader getting the clan's fortune told.

Example Fortune:

Ice + Cloud = Beware of Cold weather in the coming weeks, keep your clan warm.
Light + Arcane = A clever use of magic will bring about Peace in a future conflict.
Spiral + Light = A journey into the Light Clan's territory will pay off this week. Try scavenging there.
Pillar + Cloud = Now would be a good time for your clan leaders to take a relaxing flight.
Life + Time = You will live a long and happy life.
Lucky Attribute: Clan

A Fortune Telling Session will cost 1k treasure. For this you will get your session PM'ed to you, with 5 fortunes and your lucky attribute. For payment, reply to the PM with the treasure.

To request a session, please ping me! Please be patient, it may take a while if a bunch of people want them.
fortunebanner.png
The above art is by the awesome Lix!

For years, Arcane Dragons have used Runestones passed down by their Deity for entertainment, but they also help to serve another purpose, that of Divination and Fortune telling. My name is Khaleesi, and while I am a Dragon of the Plague Flight, I have journeyed to learn the craft of telling fortunes through Runestones. If you so desire, I will read your fortune from my Runes...

Sooooo, I got really into this today, and made myself a lil system for Fortune Telling from the Runestones from Runestones of the Arcanist. I then went about making myself a little set of Rune cards on notebook paper so I could read fortunes with them. After using my friends as Guinea Pigs, I am ready to tell some fortunes!

Here's how it works. I have a deck of 48 Runes, consisting of 2 of each Runes that appear in the game. For each fortune, I will draw a set of 2 Runes, the combination of these two Runes and the meanings/interpretations I have attributed to them will be your fortune. For each Fortune Telling Session, I will be drawing 5 fortunes and one lucky attribute. All fortunes will pertain to the Flight Rising world. Think of it as your clan leader getting the clan's fortune told.

Example Fortune:

Ice + Cloud = Beware of Cold weather in the coming weeks, keep your clan warm.
Light + Arcane = A clever use of magic will bring about Peace in a future conflict.
Spiral + Light = A journey into the Light Clan's territory will pay off this week. Try scavenging there.
Pillar + Cloud = Now would be a good time for your clan leaders to take a relaxing flight.
Life + Time = You will live a long and happy life.
Lucky Attribute: Clan

A Fortune Telling Session will cost 1k treasure. For this you will get your session PM'ed to you, with 5 fortunes and your lucky attribute. For payment, reply to the PM with the treasure.

To request a session, please ping me! Please be patient, it may take a while if a bunch of people want them.
omfgdogs.gif
Weekly Horoscopes

Drawing for this is a little different. For these the deck will be divided into 2 decks. The first has 1 of each Flight Rune, and the second contains the remainder of the Runes (1 of each flight Rune plus two of each misc Rune). For each Horoscope, I will draw 1 Flight Rune, and 3 Runes from the other deck, and compile the Horoscope from there.

Flight Horoscopes will be posted each Sunday.

6/30 - 7/6

Ice Flight: Fire + Plague + Blood
Be careful around your rivals the Plague flight this week. You managed a great victory for dominance, but this week they will be licking their wounds and striving to defeat you. The blood rune is troublesome, hopefully this rivalry will not result in war. Enjoy your dominance week and use the benefits to draw blood on enemies in the coliseum.

Plague Flight: Time + Spirit + Ice
Use the time you have this week to regroup after the dominance loss of last week. Now it is time to make your ancestors and deity proud and band together. Lessons come with time, and you were definitely issued a lesson from the Ice Clan last week. Call on the spirits of your ancestors for guidance as you plan your comeback.

Shadow Flight: Venom + Water + Chaos
Both venom and chaos are foreboding runes to deal with. This week there will be a number of variables popping up that you may not be prepared to deal with. Step back and consider your plans again, especially in the context of your relations with other clans. Venom signifies fierce rivalry or even backstabbing. Any dealings with the water flight this week will either be amazing or terrible, no middle ground.

Earth Flight: Wind + Pillar + Nature
This week marks a new beginning for your clan. Take opportunities that come your way. You will have a lot of successful foraging, hunting and gathering, and your dragons will be very well fed this week. The leaders of your clan would do well to deal with the wind and nature flight this week.

Light Flight: Lightning + Metal + Clan
Your clan will see much wealth this week, namely in crafting supplies and trinkets. Keep an eye on Swipp and Crim in order to maximize profits off of the items you find. The Lightning clan, those who share part of your name will be trustworthy business partners this week, and any scavenging in their lands will be plentiful.

Arcane Flight: Clan + Truth + Spirit
This is good week for your clan to devote itself to its studies. You will be able to put your faith in the knowledge they gather. Have trust in the ways of your ancestors and your deity, and always seek the truth throughout this coming week, you may discover new things that will be very beneficial to your clan.

Fire Flight: Time + Truth + Arcane
Continue to seek answers to your problems this week, but know that it will take time and dedication to find the correct answers. Magic will be helpful to you this week, seek to replenish/hone your magic skills in the Arcane flight's territory, where you may also have a lucrative time digging or gathering.

Lightning Flight: Cloud + Spiral + Blood
The weather for you this week will be a little boring and normal, with much of the storms you love being quiet. Taking a small trip will help to alleviate your boredom, as well as bouts in the Coliseum. The blood rune forwarns danger, but also predicts great victory against your foes.

Nature Flight: Mind + Metal + Cloud
Your intelligence and cunning will help you to earn treasure this week. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled whenever you take to the skies, especially in the predicted clear weather, you may be able to find great treasures that you might otherwise just fly straight over. With your mind clear during your travels, you will have no trouble finding opportunities.

Wind Flight: Earth + Light + Life
You will have good health this week, as long as you conduct yourself peacefully this week. The Earth Flight's lands will be a reliable place to forage, namely for food and herbs. If you give advice to people with health issues, they will be grateful and aid you in your travels. The Light Flight lands as well and the Earth Flight lands are a relaxing place to visit this week.

Water Flight: Pillar + Chaos + Shadow
Be wary of deception this week, notably from the trickster Shadow Flight. You should rely heavily on the advice of your clan leaders, who will help you through some troubling times this week. With deception and chaos on the board here, think about every decision carefully before you make a final decision.
Weekly Horoscopes

Drawing for this is a little different. For these the deck will be divided into 2 decks. The first has 1 of each Flight Rune, and the second contains the remainder of the Runes (1 of each flight Rune plus two of each misc Rune). For each Horoscope, I will draw 1 Flight Rune, and 3 Runes from the other deck, and compile the Horoscope from there.

Flight Horoscopes will be posted each Sunday.

6/30 - 7/6

Ice Flight: Fire + Plague + Blood
Be careful around your rivals the Plague flight this week. You managed a great victory for dominance, but this week they will be licking their wounds and striving to defeat you. The blood rune is troublesome, hopefully this rivalry will not result in war. Enjoy your dominance week and use the benefits to draw blood on enemies in the coliseum.

Plague Flight: Time + Spirit + Ice
Use the time you have this week to regroup after the dominance loss of last week. Now it is time to make your ancestors and deity proud and band together. Lessons come with time, and you were definitely issued a lesson from the Ice Clan last week. Call on the spirits of your ancestors for guidance as you plan your comeback.

Shadow Flight: Venom + Water + Chaos
Both venom and chaos are foreboding runes to deal with. This week there will be a number of variables popping up that you may not be prepared to deal with. Step back and consider your plans again, especially in the context of your relations with other clans. Venom signifies fierce rivalry or even backstabbing. Any dealings with the water flight this week will either be amazing or terrible, no middle ground.

Earth Flight: Wind + Pillar + Nature
This week marks a new beginning for your clan. Take opportunities that come your way. You will have a lot of successful foraging, hunting and gathering, and your dragons will be very well fed this week. The leaders of your clan would do well to deal with the wind and nature flight this week.

Light Flight: Lightning + Metal + Clan
Your clan will see much wealth this week, namely in crafting supplies and trinkets. Keep an eye on Swipp and Crim in order to maximize profits off of the items you find. The Lightning clan, those who share part of your name will be trustworthy business partners this week, and any scavenging in their lands will be plentiful.

Arcane Flight: Clan + Truth + Spirit
This is good week for your clan to devote itself to its studies. You will be able to put your faith in the knowledge they gather. Have trust in the ways of your ancestors and your deity, and always seek the truth throughout this coming week, you may discover new things that will be very beneficial to your clan.

Fire Flight: Time + Truth + Arcane
Continue to seek answers to your problems this week, but know that it will take time and dedication to find the correct answers. Magic will be helpful to you this week, seek to replenish/hone your magic skills in the Arcane flight's territory, where you may also have a lucrative time digging or gathering.

Lightning Flight: Cloud + Spiral + Blood
The weather for you this week will be a little boring and normal, with much of the storms you love being quiet. Taking a small trip will help to alleviate your boredom, as well as bouts in the Coliseum. The blood rune forwarns danger, but also predicts great victory against your foes.

Nature Flight: Mind + Metal + Cloud
Your intelligence and cunning will help you to earn treasure this week. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled whenever you take to the skies, especially in the predicted clear weather, you may be able to find great treasures that you might otherwise just fly straight over. With your mind clear during your travels, you will have no trouble finding opportunities.

Wind Flight: Earth + Light + Life
You will have good health this week, as long as you conduct yourself peacefully this week. The Earth Flight's lands will be a reliable place to forage, namely for food and herbs. If you give advice to people with health issues, they will be grateful and aid you in your travels. The Light Flight lands as well and the Earth Flight lands are a relaxing place to visit this week.

Water Flight: Pillar + Chaos + Shadow
Be wary of deception this week, notably from the trickster Shadow Flight. You should rely heavily on the advice of your clan leaders, who will help you through some troubling times this week. With deception and chaos on the board here, think about every decision carefully before you make a final decision.
omfgdogs.gif
Want to tell your own fortune?

You can tell your own fortune while playing Runestones of the Arcanist, or you can make your own Rune Deck!

If you're playing Runes of the Arcanist, it pays to have a good memory and/or a good memorization of the general interpretations of the Runes, because you don't get to see your non-matches for very long. Another alternate way is to go by your matches. Your first matches are things that are strong within your clan, or the elements that will give you the most luck. So if, for example, you are able to match your Nature Runes first, you will have Luck with Nature. Try buying nature dragons or scavenging in Nature Territory!

To make your own Rune Deck, you just need 48 pieces of paper/things to write on. They can be as cool or messy looking as you need, you you need to be able to read them! For an in depth fortune for yourself, go through the whole deck. While my standard session is 5 two Rune draws, feel free to try your own combos.

General guide for interpreting Runes

These are the general interpretations I have given to the runestones from my own understanding, but they can also be interpreted different ways. Feel free to interpret them as you want.

Plague - The Plague Flight or Sickness
Nature - The Nature Flight or Local Flora/Fauna
Light - The Light Flight or Peace
Arcane - The Arcane Flight or Magic
Water - The Water Flight or The Oceans/Rivers/Lakes
Shadow - The Shadow Flight or Deception/Trickery
Earth - The Earth Flight or the Dependability
Lightning - The Lightning Flight or Storms
Fire - The Fire Flight or Destruction
Wind - The Wind Flight or A New Beginning
Ice - The Ice Flight or Fragility

Metal - Crafting/Craftsmen or Wealth
Cloud - Weather or the act of Flying
Chaos - Unpredictability or Unseen variables
Blood - Physical Combat/Fighting or War
Mind - Scholars or Knowledge
Venom - NonPhysical Combat/Gossip or Bad Blood between flights
Life - Health/Well being or Fertility
Spirit - Ancestors or Vitality of the body
Time - The passage of time or Aging
Pillar - The Past or Leaders of the Clan
Clan - The Clan/Family or Trust
Spiral - Movement/Traveling or Circles
Truth - Truth or Honor
Want to tell your own fortune?

You can tell your own fortune while playing Runestones of the Arcanist, or you can make your own Rune Deck!

If you're playing Runes of the Arcanist, it pays to have a good memory and/or a good memorization of the general interpretations of the Runes, because you don't get to see your non-matches for very long. Another alternate way is to go by your matches. Your first matches are things that are strong within your clan, or the elements that will give you the most luck. So if, for example, you are able to match your Nature Runes first, you will have Luck with Nature. Try buying nature dragons or scavenging in Nature Territory!

To make your own Rune Deck, you just need 48 pieces of paper/things to write on. They can be as cool or messy looking as you need, you you need to be able to read them! For an in depth fortune for yourself, go through the whole deck. While my standard session is 5 two Rune draws, feel free to try your own combos.

General guide for interpreting Runes

These are the general interpretations I have given to the runestones from my own understanding, but they can also be interpreted different ways. Feel free to interpret them as you want.

Plague - The Plague Flight or Sickness
Nature - The Nature Flight or Local Flora/Fauna
Light - The Light Flight or Peace
Arcane - The Arcane Flight or Magic
Water - The Water Flight or The Oceans/Rivers/Lakes
Shadow - The Shadow Flight or Deception/Trickery
Earth - The Earth Flight or the Dependability
Lightning - The Lightning Flight or Storms
Fire - The Fire Flight or Destruction
Wind - The Wind Flight or A New Beginning
Ice - The Ice Flight or Fragility

Metal - Crafting/Craftsmen or Wealth
Cloud - Weather or the act of Flying
Chaos - Unpredictability or Unseen variables
Blood - Physical Combat/Fighting or War
Mind - Scholars or Knowledge
Venom - NonPhysical Combat/Gossip or Bad Blood between flights
Life - Health/Well being or Fertility
Spirit - Ancestors or Vitality of the body
Time - The passage of time or Aging
Pillar - The Past or Leaders of the Clan
Clan - The Clan/Family or Trust
Spiral - Movement/Traveling or Circles
Truth - Truth or Honor
omfgdogs.gif
OPEN :)
OPEN :)
omfgdogs.gif
I would love to have my fortune told <3 @Plague
I would love to have my fortune told <3 @Plague
mRDdNZa.png
@Plague
May I have a fortune, fellow Plaguekin?
@Plague
May I have a fortune, fellow Plaguekin?
ePOliyb.png
MUYNhfy.png
L74Jfbv.png
im silas BWi9PQR.gif WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
Fortune for @Darkstorm220

Metal + Shadow: Someone might be trying to trick you out of some treasure. Make sure to double check all figures yourself and check prices in the Auction house before making any transactions.

Life + Cloud: Clear weather will be good for you this week. Go out and get some sun and replenish some Vitamin D!

Time + Cloud: I guess this builds upon the last fortune, spend time outside in the fresh air, a long flight will be beneficial to your dragons.

Chaos + Pillar: Have faith in the leaders of your clan to be reliable, because some confusing times are coming up.

Chaos + Spiral: Get away from hectic things this week by taking a walk or going on a short day trip. It will do a lot for your sanity.

Lucky Attribute: Nature
Fortune for @Darkstorm220

Metal + Shadow: Someone might be trying to trick you out of some treasure. Make sure to double check all figures yourself and check prices in the Auction house before making any transactions.

Life + Cloud: Clear weather will be good for you this week. Go out and get some sun and replenish some Vitamin D!

Time + Cloud: I guess this builds upon the last fortune, spend time outside in the fresh air, a long flight will be beneficial to your dragons.

Chaos + Pillar: Have faith in the leaders of your clan to be reliable, because some confusing times are coming up.

Chaos + Spiral: Get away from hectic things this week by taking a walk or going on a short day trip. It will do a lot for your sanity.

Lucky Attribute: Nature
omfgdogs.gif
XD I love it, you will be getting a tip from me for sure
XD I love it, you will be getting a tip from me for sure
mRDdNZa.png
Fortune for @GenociderSyo

Cloud + Spirit: Listen to the sounds of the wind and the air, keep an eye on the cloud and their formations. Your ancestors are trying to communicate with you via these means.

Fire + Time: It takes time to recover from pain and hurt. Don&#039;t try to rush things. Like the slash and burn technique, past trauma serves to make you stronger.

Water + Earth: The land and sea are two opposites, yet they rely on each other. Appreciate those who are different from you and use their strengths to make up for your weaknesses.

Blood + Arcane: Be careful around new types of magic this week. They can take a lot of time to master, and many an injury has happened to a would be conjurer.

Light + Mind: Seek enlightenment this week. Meditate on all your decisions to make sure they are the right ones. Learn something new, and it will bring inner peace to your life.

Lucky Attribute: Lightning
Fortune for @GenociderSyo

Cloud + Spirit: Listen to the sounds of the wind and the air, keep an eye on the cloud and their formations. Your ancestors are trying to communicate with you via these means.

Fire + Time: It takes time to recover from pain and hurt. Don&#039;t try to rush things. Like the slash and burn technique, past trauma serves to make you stronger.

Water + Earth: The land and sea are two opposites, yet they rely on each other. Appreciate those who are different from you and use their strengths to make up for your weaknesses.

Blood + Arcane: Be careful around new types of magic this week. They can take a lot of time to master, and many an injury has happened to a would be conjurer.

Light + Mind: Seek enlightenment this week. Meditate on all your decisions to make sure they are the right ones. Learn something new, and it will bring inner peace to your life.

Lucky Attribute: Lightning
omfgdogs.gif
This is the coolest thing ever! Might I have a clan-oriented fortune?

This is making me want to make a Flight Rising Tarot Deck like woah. So much want.
This is the coolest thing ever! Might I have a clan-oriented fortune?

This is making me want to make a Flight Rising Tarot Deck like woah. So much want.
Your heart belongs to the wind, ever changing, and ever shifting.
1 2 3 4 5 6