Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Signs Across Flights (half-way to 1k!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
Hello, Flight Rising! I am your local astrology nerd who's entirely too curious about how signs correlate to the players' chosen flights, and so set out to not only make a spreadsheet for tracking down the info, but also a form so everyone can just feed me and my unhealthy obsession with this data! :D I solemnly swear I'm a Shadowling: not Lightning, not Arcane. SHADOW.

So, uhh, yeah! Wanna help me make SCIENCE? :D No usernames required, just fill the form below with your sign and flight and you're good to go!

Right now it's just a simple spread, but I'm hoping to make pie charts once there's enough information to warrant it. You know, at least one person from each flight and one from each sign. PIE CHARTS HAVE BEEN MADE! \o/ But I still need more info for the distributions to show better <3 So share it around! Show your friends! The more people hopping on board, the merrier!

I'm looking to eventually get one thousand entries before a reading is possible across the board <:

EDIT: It's breached 500 entries! We're halfway there! :D
Hello, Flight Rising! I am your local astrology nerd who's entirely too curious about how signs correlate to the players' chosen flights, and so set out to not only make a spreadsheet for tracking down the info, but also a form so everyone can just feed me and my unhealthy obsession with this data! :D I solemnly swear I'm a Shadowling: not Lightning, not Arcane. SHADOW.

So, uhh, yeah! Wanna help me make SCIENCE? :D No usernames required, just fill the form below with your sign and flight and you're good to go!

Right now it's just a simple spread, but I'm hoping to make pie charts once there's enough information to warrant it. You know, at least one person from each flight and one from each sign. PIE CHARTS HAVE BEEN MADE! \o/ But I still need more info for the distributions to show better <3 So share it around! Show your friends! The more people hopping on board, the merrier!

I'm looking to eventually get one thousand entries before a reading is possible across the board <:

EDIT: It's breached 500 entries! We're halfway there! :D
Hm, if everyone picked a flight based on their personality this might work well, but a lot of people just choose for aesthetic reasons or lore/etc? Just a thought. Cool idea though!
Hm, if everyone picked a flight based on their personality this might work well, but a lot of people just choose for aesthetic reasons or lore/etc? Just a thought. Cool idea though!
ZVpCPil.png
Ooh, this is interesting. My sign only fits me in a wobbly-hand "kinda" sort of way, but I wonder how many people choose flights based on whether the festival falls on their birthday...
Ooh, this is interesting. My sign only fits me in a wobbly-hand "kinda" sort of way, but I wonder how many people choose flights based on whether the festival falls on their birthday...
hXx1ctn.png1st_Place.pngegkPazK.png7XI1FUO.pngzMlwDtk.png3rdterra100_by_aavanaa-db6hwka.pngVZ1FSMH.png
I'm in the majority for Aquarius being in Ice :')
I'm in the majority for Aquarius being in Ice :')
@Zebi @riseandshine I believe both things you pointed out only make this that much more interesting: there's a lot of other things to consider that make the data much more difficult to predict! \o/
@Zebi @riseandshine I believe both things you pointed out only make this that much more interesting: there's a lot of other things to consider that make the data much more difficult to predict! \o/
Good point! We'll see. It's interesting, i'm already seeing repetitions. :O
Good point! We'll see. It's interesting, i'm already seeing repetitions. :O
ZVpCPil.png
This is super interesting, but one thing I wonder beyond this is whether or not there's a sign or signs more likely to change flights a lot. For example, I've been in four flights.
This is super interesting, but one thing I wonder beyond this is whether or not there's a sign or signs more likely to change flights a lot. For example, I've been in four flights.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
@Hauntology Aaaaaa that would require an entirely different study! ;w; I'm a lot less sheet- and formula-savvy than this thing would make you believe; I wouldn't know how to have it sort much more information than this.
@Hauntology Aaaaaa that would require an entirely different study! ;w; I'm a lot less sheet- and formula-savvy than this thing would make you believe; I wouldn't know how to have it sort much more information than this.
This is a fun little thing to do so I signed up!
This is a fun little thing to do so I signed up!
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
I did the thing!

Signed,

The most stereotypical Shadow scorpio lol
I did the thing!

Signed,

The most stereotypical Shadow scorpio lol
eswSnrS.png
MUYNhfy.png
kCHWEjf.png
mlSrRbK.png
JHkKimP.png
8B7LZd5.png
I am three hours ahead of FR, ping if you need me.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18