Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I have been blessed
1 2
Was grinding in the training fields for that sweet new vista and i got a light egg ; v ; i'm yelling

i know I SHOULD sell it for that sweet dragon cash but god do i love hatching eggs
Was grinding in the training fields for that sweet new vista and i got a light egg ; v ; i'm yelling

i know I SHOULD sell it for that sweet dragon cash but god do i love hatching eggs
Sweet dragon cash! Hatching an egg might not guarantee a nice dragon
Sweet dragon cash! Hatching an egg might not guarantee a nice dragon
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
Hatch the bab! It'll love you more than sweet dragon treasure!
Hatch the bab! It'll love you more than sweet dragon treasure!
deity_shadowbinder_by_dogi_crimson-da4xq7y.gifkpt5snS.pngsmall_female.png
@Chantilly Lucky! :D I've been trying to snag one for almost a year XD (maybe I should try coli!) I'd say sell it unless you think that bab will really be worth it. (Light eyes look so good with so many colors!)
@Chantilly Lucky! :D I've been trying to snag one for almost a year XD (maybe I should try coli!) I'd say sell it unless you think that bab will really be worth it. (Light eyes look so good with so many colors!)
h1d7LhT.png
HATCH IT
HATCH IT
fhJcysU.png
Sell it and buy a gen 1 with pretty colors.
Sell it and buy a gen 1 with pretty colors.
tumblr_inline_pi905v48pa1rhxln1_100.png - She/Her
- FR Time
- 20 y/o
- Wishlist
1EVlM.gif FsbHk.gif
@Allunar I'm having flashbacks of all the ugly as sin g1 babies I've hatched in my time- and yet remembering the one time I hatched an xxy and feeling tempted despite the astronomical odds, good LORD

@Iymarra but will I love it back? i feel like i just used up all my rng luck getting this egg at all, and hatching is just barking up the wrong tree, you feel? ; U ; idk man idk

@Sonora you should definitely try coli! I've gotten... Three eggs there in the one year I've actually played there? And even if you don't get any eggs it's still a great source of income o:! and occasional apparel drops exclusive to the coliseum. AAAAND i think i've read somewhere there will be coli-exclusive genes once it gets revamped?

@1ttybittykitty TEMPT ME NOT SATAN
@Allunar I'm having flashbacks of all the ugly as sin g1 babies I've hatched in my time- and yet remembering the one time I hatched an xxy and feeling tempted despite the astronomical odds, good LORD

@Iymarra but will I love it back? i feel like i just used up all my rng luck getting this egg at all, and hatching is just barking up the wrong tree, you feel? ; U ; idk man idk

@Sonora you should definitely try coli! I've gotten... Three eggs there in the one year I've actually played there? And even if you don't get any eggs it's still a great source of income o:! and occasional apparel drops exclusive to the coliseum. AAAAND i think i've read somewhere there will be coli-exclusive genes once it gets revamped?

@1ttybittykitty TEMPT ME NOT SATAN
@Chantilly

but it could be such a pretty dragon! And you won't know unless you hatch it
@Chantilly

but it could be such a pretty dragon! And you won't know unless you hatch it
fhJcysU.png
@Chantilly Okay yeah, I'm definitely gonna have to dedicate my time to coli more from now on. (Especially if there are gonna be genes!)
@Chantilly Okay yeah, I'm definitely gonna have to dedicate my time to coli more from now on. (Especially if there are gonna be genes!)
h1d7LhT.png
HATCH IT. HATCH IT.
HATCH IT. HATCH IT.
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
1 2