Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Describe your flight to me
1 2
I'm looking to change my flight but am having trouble figuring out which one I want as I can't actively see what the community is like before a change, so I figure why not ask those in other flights.
Whats it like? Do you enjoy it? How's the community?

I'm currently in Arcane (Please don't be hurt I'm leaving) but it just hasn't felt like a good fit for a while.
I'm looking to change my flight but am having trouble figuring out which one I want as I can't actively see what the community is like before a change, so I figure why not ask those in other flights.
Whats it like? Do you enjoy it? How's the community?

I'm currently in Arcane (Please don't be hurt I'm leaving) but it just hasn't felt like a good fit for a while.
yGResdm.gif
Our Flight is so cold that even our forums are frozen.
Our Flight is so cold that even our forums are frozen.
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
@Allunar By the pun I can only assume Ice.....

I was actually interested in Ice when I was looking through lore but then I heard/saw all the puns and I'm not sure I could survive.
@Allunar By the pun I can only assume Ice.....

I was actually interested in Ice when I was looking through lore but then I heard/saw all the puns and I'm not sure I could survive.
yGResdm.gif
@thesmallestshark
Ice is actually a n(ice) flight :D

Dom is good ( i guess), and we love puns (and cats maybe), but our forums are so dang slow.

Join the pun flight! xD
@thesmallestshark
Ice is actually a n(ice) flight :D

Dom is good ( i guess), and we love puns (and cats maybe), but our forums are so dang slow.

Join the pun flight! xD
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
[quote name="Allunar" date=2017-05-26 22:05:17] so dang slow.[/quote] slower than an iceberg but the peeps are [i]cool[/i]
Allunar wrote on 2017-05-26:
so dang slow.

slower than an iceberg but the peeps are cool
COT3Kxt.gif Etsy
@thesmallestshark

Shadow Flight is goofy and fun! We talk a lot about "ShadowMamma" and make drool jokes. I haven't been here (on the site) for very long, but I think my Flight is pretty well-organized in terms on our dominance pushes. We have a lot of coordination and the members really seem to take care of each other in terms of dragon loaning and guides and gifts for newbies. Plus, we have a really cool color scheme (purple/blue/black/red) and you get pretty eyes. :-)
@thesmallestshark

Shadow Flight is goofy and fun! We talk a lot about "ShadowMamma" and make drool jokes. I haven't been here (on the site) for very long, but I think my Flight is pretty well-organized in terms on our dominance pushes. We have a lot of coordination and the members really seem to take care of each other in terms of dragon loaning and guides and gifts for newbies. Plus, we have a really cool color scheme (purple/blue/black/red) and you get pretty eyes. :-)
Interested in Lore?
Come to the Silent Crow Outpost & Inn

Got a traveler to send through the Tangled Wood? Want to do business with the best of the worst? Maybe your ambassador just wants a fling and a new story in their bio? Look no further.
I'm always interested in lore exchanges and lore connections. I often sell lore dragons and will write custom bios if bribed lightly.
@Allunar
@Baelfin

Ice guess you can say you won me over? ugh puns.
@Allunar
@Baelfin

Ice guess you can say you won me over? ugh puns.
yGResdm.gif
we have corgis™
we have corgis™
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
we have many wildlife/plant related threads, forum games, a thousand dragon shares, and a really supportive and generous community. Nature is amazing, being here is a real treeat!
we have many wildlife/plant related threads, forum games, a thousand dragon shares, and a really supportive and generous community. Nature is amazing, being here is a real treeat!
food_white_masked_dustbug_by_dogi_crimson-dahwix8.gif
[quote name="PixelSpiral" date=2017-05-27 02:23:21] we have corgis™ [/quote] nicest flight :^)
PixelSpiral wrote on 2017-05-27:
we have corgis™
nicest flight :^)
xU6Kkao.png
1 2