Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *New* FR Records Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
3/27/18-[b]I won't be updating this thread until I get my computer back this Friday. Feel free to submit records, just know they might not be added until after the week is over. [/b] 2/22/18-[s]We're back! There's a lot of records that were never updated, and because a lot of the people that submitted are now inactive, I have decided to ignore them. Sorry for the inconvenience-and if you are one of those people that submitted and you're still active, feel free to post again.[/s] [b]Just a reminder- All of these records were submitted by people who wanted to be featured, please do not ping anyone that isn't listed for a record! They might not want to be added. Thank you~ [/b]Hello there everyone! So today I was looking around the forums and realized something-there's no recent thread for FR records. And if I'm wrong, please do correct me! Anyway I found a thread for records that was around three years old. Of course I had to start a new one. [quote]Here I'll be keeping track of FR Records. Now of course you're probably wondering what counts as a record. Well, to start off I've come up with a few to begin with. You can find them on the next post.[/quote] [b]Beat a record? Submit this form-[/b] -Previous record: -Your record: -Proof: (Also~Please ping the person that held the record before you.) [b]Your proof can be a screenshot, a link to your lair, or really anything that can prove that you beat the previous record.[/b] ------- [b]Want to submit a record that you came up with? Just PM me![/b]
3/27/18-I won't be updating this thread until I get my computer back this Friday. Feel free to submit records, just know they might not be added until after the week is over.

2/22/18-We're back! There's a lot of records that were never updated, and because a lot of the people that submitted are now inactive, I have decided to ignore them. Sorry for the inconvenience-and if you are one of those people that submitted and you're still active, feel free to post again.

Just a reminder- All of these records were submitted by people who wanted to be featured, please do not ping anyone that isn't listed for a record! They might not want to be added. Thank you~

Hello there everyone! So today I was looking around the forums and realized something-there's no recent thread for FR records. And if I'm wrong, please do correct me! Anyway I found a thread for records that was around three years old. Of course I had to start a new one.
Quote:
Here I'll be keeping track of FR Records. Now of course you're probably wondering what counts as a record. Well, to start off I've come up with a few to begin with. You can find them on the next post.

Beat a record? Submit this form-

-Previous record:
-Your record:
-Proof:
(Also~Please ping the person that held the record before you.)

Your proof can be a screenshot, a link to your lair, or really anything that can prove that you beat the previous record.

Want to submit a record that you came up with? Just PM me!

miDn30f.gif
[quote][center][b]Records to Beat[/b][/center][/quote] [i] These are only starting records-More will be added[/i] ------- [b][u]Dragon Records[/u][/b] [color=D04056]-Most dragons in lair:[/color] (@/[b]Sunshine[/b]) with 190 dragons [color=D04056]-Most dragons from the same flight:[/color] (@/[b]Zhombi[/b]) with 141 plague dragons [color=D04056]-Most dragons of the same breed:[/color] (@/[b]Pennywhistle[/b]) with 190 coatls [color=D04056]-Most dragons in lair with the same primary color:[/color] (@/[b]Sunshine[/b]) with 181 dragons [color=D04056]-Most dragons in lair with the same primary gene:[/color] (@/[b]Pennywhistle[/b]) with 190 dragons [color=D04056]-Most dragons in lair with the same secondary color:[/color] none [color=D04056]-Most dragons in lair with the same secondary gene:[/color] (@/[b]Pennywhistle[/b]) with 190 dragons [color=D04056]-Most dragons in lair with the same tertiary color:[/color] none [color=D04056]-Most dragons in lair with the same tertiary gene:[/color] (@/[b]Pennywhistle[/b]) with 190 dragons [color=D04056]-Most triple color dragons [XXX]:[/color] (@/[b]Pennywhistle[/b]) with 190 dragons [color=D04056]-Most triple color dragons of the same color [XXX]:[/color] (@/[b]Sunshine[/b]) with 181 dragons [color=D04056]-Most dragons that are level 25:[/color] (@/[b]HSoup[/b]) with 151 dragons [color=D04056]-Most fully stoned lv 25 dragons:[/color] (@/[b]Battler[/b]) with 54 dragons [color=021053]-Heaviest Dragon:[/color] (@/[b]Nayiru[/b]) with a dragon weighing 13499.26kg [color=021053]-Lightest Dragon:[/color] (@/[b]gilili[/b]) with a dragon weighing 0.68kg [color=021053]-Longest wingspan:[/color] (@/[b]Nayiru[/b]) with a dragon at a wingspan of 24.88m [color=021053]-Shortest wingspan:[/color] (@/[b]timeblitz[/b]) with a dragon at a wingspan of 0.74m [color=021053]-Longest dragon:[/color] (@/[b]Nayiru[/b]) with a dragon at 31.96m [color=021053]-Shortest dragon:[/color] (@/[b]Nayiru[/b]) with a dragon at 0.42m -Largest body length compared to wingspan: (@ -Longest bloodline bred by a single user: (@/[b]Vorak[/b]) with 79/67 generations [b][u] Item Records[/u][/b] -Most stacks of one item: (@/[b]Rhea[/b]) with 195 Stacks -Most pages of items in Materials: (@/[b]Renoki[/b]) with 152 pages -Most pages of items in Other: (@/[b]Renoki[/b]) with 81 pages -Most familiars: (@/[b]Renoki[/b]) with 7196 familiars -Most familiars in Bestiary: (@/[b]Rhea[/b]) with 643 familiars -Most familiar duplicates- (@/[b]Starrlight[/b]) with 692 duplicates [b][u]Others[/u][/b] -Most forum posts by a single user: (@/[b]FloatingInSpace[/b]) with 51,602 as of 2/22 [b][u]Just for the fun of it[/u][/b] [i]These records are just for fun, any funny records that you make up are accepted here![/i] -The Noobiest Noob: (@/[b]Gilamon[/b]) -Weirdest avatar choices: (@/[b]PuffOfKindness[/b]) -Rodent-iest vault: (@/[b]arkboi[/b]) -Longest time spent without getting a five egg nest: (@/[b]LibraryWhale[/b]) with 1412 days -Actually FR Satan: (@/[b]GreatLordHades[/b])
Quote:
Records to Beat

These are only starting records-More will be added

Dragon Records

-Most dragons in lair: (@/Sunshine) with 190 dragons

-Most dragons from the same flight: (@/Zhombi) with 141 plague dragons

-Most dragons of the same breed: (@/Pennywhistle) with 190 coatls

-Most dragons in lair with the same primary color: (@/Sunshine) with 181 dragons

-Most dragons in lair with the same primary gene: (@/Pennywhistle) with 190 dragons

-Most dragons in lair with the same secondary color: none

-Most dragons in lair with the same secondary gene: (@/Pennywhistle) with 190 dragons

-Most dragons in lair with the same tertiary color: none

-Most dragons in lair with the same tertiary gene: (@/Pennywhistle) with 190 dragons

-Most triple color dragons [XXX]: (@/Pennywhistle) with 190 dragons

-Most triple color dragons of the same color [XXX]: (@/Sunshine) with 181 dragons

-Most dragons that are level 25: (@/HSoup) with 151 dragons

-Most fully stoned lv 25 dragons: (@/Battler) with 54 dragons

-Heaviest Dragon: (@/Nayiru) with a dragon weighing 13499.26kg

-Lightest Dragon: (@/gilili) with a dragon weighing 0.68kg

-Longest wingspan: (@/Nayiru) with a dragon at a wingspan of 24.88m

-Shortest wingspan: (@/timeblitz) with a dragon at a wingspan of 0.74m

-Longest dragon: (@/Nayiru) with a dragon at 31.96m

-Shortest dragon: (@/Nayiru) with a dragon at 0.42m

-Largest body length compared to wingspan: (@

-Longest bloodline bred by a single user: (@/Vorak) with 79/67 generations

Item Records

-Most stacks of one item: (@/Rhea) with 195 Stacks

-Most pages of items in Materials: (@/Renoki) with 152 pages

-Most pages of items in Other: (@/Renoki) with 81 pages

-Most familiars: (@/Renoki) with 7196 familiars

-Most familiars in Bestiary: (@/Rhea) with 643 familiars

-Most familiar duplicates- (@/Starrlight) with 692 duplicates

Others

-Most forum posts by a single user: (@/FloatingInSpace) with 51,602 as of 2/22

Just for the fun of it

These records are just for fun, any funny records that you make up are accepted here!

-The Noobiest Noob: (@/Gilamon)

-Weirdest avatar choices: (@/PuffOfKindness)

-Rodent-iest vault: (@/arkboi)

-Longest time spent without getting a five egg nest: (@/LibraryWhale) with 1412 days

-Actually FR Satan: (@/GreatLordHades)
miDn30f.gif
[quote][center][b]Specific Breed Records[/b][/center][/quote][center][/center] [center](WIP)[/center]
Quote:
Specific Breed Records

(WIP)
miDn30f.gif
OTHER INFO

-If you beat someone's record, please ping them if they're not on the pinglist (unless they say otherwise). If they're inactive there's no need to ping them.
OTHER INFO

-If you beat someone's record, please ping them if they're not on the pinglist (unless they say otherwise). If they're inactive there's no need to ping them.
miDn30f.gif
I think I've got everything~
I think I've got everything~
miDn30f.gif
Btw I'm subbed, no need to ping me
Btw I'm subbed, no need to ping me
miDn30f.gif
Boop
Boop
miDn30f.gif
I'd like to submit for most stacks of Iron Belt Buckles -Previous record: none -Your record: 7.38 stacks -Proof: [img]http://i.imgur.com/n74I1ID.png[/img]
I'd like to submit for most stacks of Iron Belt Buckles

-Previous record: none
-Your record: 7.38 stacks
-Proof: n74I1ID.png
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
I've got a record for you [indent][b]Your record[/b]: Heaviest Dragon at 9167.69KG [b]Proof[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1253005] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/12531/1253005_350.png[/img] [/url][/indent] Also 19 dragons in lair all with iridescent primary
I've got a record for you
Your record:
Heaviest Dragon at 9167.69KG
Proof:

1253005_350.png

Also
19 dragons in lair all with iridescent primary
1_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33h.gif2_by_cas_a_fras-db7n33d.gif
3_by_cas_a_fras-db7n337.gif4_by_cas_a_fras-db7n331.gif
I have a feeling Sunshine's gonna win in the most primary color category. Records for most apparel and dragons in lair can't really be contained in one thing since there's a limit and multiple people reach it (apparel is 20 slots i think and lair is 200 dragons)
I have a feeling Sunshine's gonna win in the most primary color category. Records for most apparel and dragons in lair can't really be contained in one thing since there's a limit and multiple people reach it (apparel is 20 slots i think and lair is 200 dragons)
vice
any pronouns
frt +3
g1s | adopts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18